Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

and why? 

I don't believe I would have my cutie mark yet, despite being 22 ^^'

There isn't anything I believe I have a talent in so far, so I'm still searching

consider me an unofficial member of the CMC!  :wacko:

hopefully this hasn't been done

i did google it though >A<

also hope this is the right area 

If you ask me, since I am only 16, I may have a cutie mark related to helping others by word, like an adviser or someone to talk to. That seems to be the only thing useful to me. It's either that, or something that has to do with Art and story writing, or math.

@FatalRain, hiya. Just letting you know that there was an older thread for members to share what they think their cutie marks would be, and that I've merged yours with it to keep the discussion all in one place :). Thanks for doing a search though. I know it can be super annoying to find specific threads on here a lot of the time >_>

I like to joke about my special talent being something like worrying, but there's really nothing that comes to mind as something I really really love doing and sort of define myself by. So I guess I'm a Cutie Mark Crusader just like you are, but I'm kind of fine with that. There're plenty of things I enjoy and consider myself good at, and so long as I have those I think I'm doing ok :)

Edited by Akavi

Only 4 I know of could be what mine would be. Videogame, computer, firearm (or any other defensive thing)  or photography.

Its a paragade symbol from Mass Effect on my OC.

I like video games, I can build my own computer and taught myself everything I know. Like computers I taught myself how to use a gun and properly defend myself and passed CCW classes with little instruction and I do "obsess" about self defense. I'm decent at photography People have tried to buy the the prints I have hanging in the photo lab that I made from my granddads farm.

Edited by Wolfstanus

HI! ^^

So, just as the topic says, what would your real life cutie mark be?

You can post a picture if you have one already made for a Pony persona, or just describe it, whatever you want! ^^

Here's mine:

Cutie_Marknhgfbdv2.png

In a short description, it's a Heart of Gold. ^^

I always felt like this would identify me, because I always do my best to show sympathy for everyone, because I care. 

When the world is having its darkest days, let it be known that I will be the light that will shine to reveal the smile on your face. ^^

So, let's see what you guys and girls can come up with!

Post or describe what your personal cutie mark would be like, and provide a description!

You know...if that's okay with you. ^^

Brohoof! (

While my OC/ponysona has peridot gems (believed by real-life ancient cultures to be extremely powerful charms, which fits his magic propensity (mostly with enchantments)), I myself would probably be a blank flank right now.

Edited by Anti-Villain

• 3 weeks later...