Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can you use "Brony Code" to find out if the person your talking to is brony?

Goodra

I want a solution, bumping this from yesterday :P

Anypony have an idea like "when does the narwhal bacon?" (BTW, if you know, you get kudos. :D) Cause even if it's really silly and kind of unnecessary, it's nice to have something that confuses people who don't get it.

Ah, the narwhal.. Who we rarely see when he is baconing, for that takes place at midnight, my good friend. But if you ever do have the chance to behold the narwhal at the close of a day and the start of another, and you witness this miraculous phenomenon, you had better freakin take video!! Or at least pictures!
  • Brohoof 1

Have some small inconspicuous item on you when your in public. For example I have a RD sticker on my longboard; another good example would be a pocket pony in a book. Brony t-shirts work well to.

lol. I have to make a confession here...I heard a dj last week say something was 20% cooler, and I posted on his facebook page and asked if he was a brony. :D (he denied it)

ETA--I'm thinking the Twi necklace I bought on etsy might work; if people comment on it, there ya go. hehe

Edited by dixiehellcat

I would offer the person a brohoof, and mention brohoof..........If the person understands what is going on, or even mentions something mlp related, then there is your awnser..........Buuuuuuuuuuut, that woulden't be the only thing I would think of to figure out if someone was one

• 3 months later...

Alright, I'm pretty new and I dug up this post to solve it.

In case your a Redditor etc. You may notice the reference.

This needs to be popular so it will work. Please feel free to spread it. I'm looking forward to hearing your comments.

The link is listed below

I'm hoping that everypony likes the way to see it and if you have a suggestion please, Do comment to me.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VguLhnELpc4&feature=Loper324

Edited by Loper324

there's a code? god when did watching tv become so complicated?

this never happned with yugioh or survivor man...

Haha meaning using ambiguous references from the show that wouldn't give away that you are a brony, but would let the other person know you were a brony if they were also one. Such as Okie Dokie Lokie.

• Brohoof 1

Yup, whoever said okie dokie lokie is right. I would definitely use that to find out if the person was a brony.

I've heard that before MLP:FiM or before that, its not noticeable enough I think. It needs a little more.... uniqueness and something that isn't noticeable to non-Bronies/Pegasisters

Edited by Loper324

I've heard that before MLP:FiM or before that, its not noticeable enough I think. It needs a little more.... uniqueness and somthing that isn't noticeable to non-Bronies/Pegasisters

Well, if they weren't a brony, they would take it as a normal okie dokie, but if they were a brony, they would know where that's from. Then they would proceed to talk to you about it :)

Well, if they weren't a brony, they would take it as a normal okie dokie, but if they were a brony, they would know where that's from. Then they would proceed to talk to you about it :)

Not really I'd just disregard the entire thing... I'm sure "Derp" came from "Derpy" and that is everywhere now...

Not really I'd just disregard the entire thing... I'm sure "Derp" came from "Derpy" and that is everywhere now...

I don't think Derp came from Derpy... I might be wrong, but I think I remember hearing Derp before this show got popular.

derp actually came from baseketball and pepole have been saying it before fim even came out lol :P

What you should do is pick up a game and point out ALL the flaws until they get annoyed with you and they tell you to stop whining. The you say: I'm not whining, I'm complaining

Edited by MJP2010

I think the simplest thing to say would be, "are you guys bronies/do you guys watch MLP". And if they say no then too bad but if they say yes than that's awesome.