Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love doing artwork where ever availible! my most popular peice is Luna,

and then my plushies!

luna_by_adelind13-d5ykpny.jpgand now the plushies!

lightning__stormweaver_plush_by_vvanderilightningplush2_by_vvanderingspirit-d82mall plushies are hand made with high quality minky and hand embroidered eyes!

Custome oc's can be bought here->http://www.ebay.com/itm/161474592991?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

if you have any queastions or comment's Quote me!

Thanks for looking!

• Brohoof 12

Heyyyyyy, you're back on the forums, AWESOME!!!  Glad to have you back, friend! :muffins:  I've always loved your artwork.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

They look awesome. That drawing tho O.o

Thank you! it is by far the most crayziest requested item Ive ever sold

Heyyyyyy, you're back on the forums, AWESOME!!!  Glad to have you back, friend! :muffins:  I've always loved your artwork.  :wub:

Thank you! hehe youll follow me anywhere i suppose :) lol I have a twitter now, and tuimbler.... oh boy !

That drawing is fantastic. :comeatus:

Thank you very much! Its my pride and joy i think!

• Brohoof 3

Thank you! hehe youll follow me anywhere i suppose :) lol I have a twitter now, and tuimbler.... oh boy !

It was the most random thing really, I was just browsing around on the forums, noticed your thread, and saw the avatar next to it and recognized it as your OC!  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

That drawing is really good!

The plushes are nicely done as well.

I actually just ordered a custom plush of my OC off of Etsy!

Edited by Royal Blue Jay
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

That drawing is really good!

The plushes are nicely done as well.

I actually just ordered a custom plush of my OC off of Etsy!

Really? Im trying To get my etsy back up and running so i can sell there as well. right now i go through deviant art , ebay and paypal

Wow, just wow. What did you use to draw that Luna? Pencil, pen? That looks amazing. I'm not nearly as good as that. Great work.

I used A mech pencil and the music of luna! lol I loved doing her

Loving the shadings and the image itself. Good Job ;O

Thank you! The shading was a pain to do thopugh!

• Brohoof 1

Yes I do well, good,luck in the future with your drawings and stuff and maybe at bronycon or where you might get noticed and get your own stall :)

I really want to go to a brony con! i really want to get my name out there!

Amazing work!!!

considering traditional art is my enemy you did a great job and it is VERY well done!

oh and the plush is adorable! ;)

Thank you very much! I love doing what i can in my spare time! 

Good on you good sir and you might want take Virgin airlines they have the best seats :D

HAHA! Ive never flown before! One thing i really want to do is raise 4,000 dollars to make 100 plushies, then sell them for 100 each and use the money to go to the the children's cancer center to help bring smiles and hope to children who can have a second chance at a better life!

That's like the best thing to do, good on you sir and I do hope it happens so that you can make a difference to someone who is at a disadvantage and gets lonely. I praise you :) (fatboyslim reference)

• Brohoof 1

That's like the best thing to do, good on you sir and I do hope it happens so that you can make a difference to someone who is at a disadvantage and gets lonely. I praise you :) (fatboyslim reference)

Thank you! do you have any idea where i could discuss that idea and get some good feedback and sugesstions???