Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you cope?

Aly

Hiya. New here.

I've been the biggest fan of this franchise for a long while now. I can't stop thinking about the cast the same way a comic fan wonders what happens in the next issue. It keeps me up at night for too long. Thankfully, no one knows about this. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm not really into MLP on that level but I am a huge fan of webcomics and gaming and they tend to keep me up. How do I cope? You make it sound like there's something to cope with. If that's how you want to spend your days then just go with it. Accept that it's a part of you instead of treating it like it's bad for you (even if some people will tell you it is but that's not really up to them)

I've had this problem with what was happening in an anime I was watching. I picked up a hobby that could help me vent out what my feelings were or what my hopes are. So I picked up a pen and started drawing, but after a while that got monotonous, so I alternate between writing and drawing. I hope this helps.

I do that sometimes with book I am reading...

one time I got into this tv program called akward cause I could relate to her exact story almost!

I try to find other things to get my mind off it like watching something else or just staying away from it for awhile..

Haha. Someone put a barrier on my other thread about why disgusting fanfics of Princess Celestia exist. Thanks. I don't even know what clop is, nor can I access the link they've sent me. All I can do is to try and delete those bad memories before I get to bed

It's probably not the ponies keeping you up, it's just that's what you happen to think about when you've got too much energy in you and can't go to sleep.

Just try some normal methods for dealing with insomnia like getting exercise and avoiding caffeine after 6 o clock or so.

I'm eager for season five, but there's plenty out there to keep me occupied. I work, I read (Do I ever read! It's my true love!) I'm married (does that count as something to pass the time?) and I adore classic movies. Right now I'm chomping at the bit (Equine reference!) waiting for the Doctor Who Christmas special!

Hmmmm...I've had this problem before. I usually listen to songs from the show before bed. Watching previous gens has only served to make me think even more of FiM...and contemplate whether people would die of alcohol poisoning if they took a shot every time Venus Terzo's Rainbowdash says "darling". There are points where that would mean three shots in as many seconds.;) In all due seriousness though, listening to the songs is one thing I do. I'm also a gamer, so there's that. I'm a Christian and I have some interesting stories about that, which can sometimes push ponies out of my mind. I do think that my issue is largely a case of insomnia, and even though I take sleepy time tea before bed I'm usually up till at least midnight. I usually drop off after that. Long and tiring days at work such as today when I worked for 8 hours and 45 minutes help drain me. So do long days of writing papers for school.

...Before I got my second job, I played video games upwards of 80 hours a week. Now, I work two jobs and play video games upwards of 60 hours a week. <_<