Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Adam Sandler movie?

Starlighty

I was talking to my friend about Adam Sandler movies mostly cause I bought a 4 pack which has Mr Deeds, Big daddy, Clicked and 50 first date.

Well anyways Idk if I could choose just one cause most of his movies are super good...

I think I would choose either Spanglish, Big daddy, 50 first dates, Blended or the grown up movies

What about you guys?

• Brohoof 2

He's done a lot of good movies, between Big Daddy, The Wedding Singer, The Longest Yard, Click, I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, You Don't Mess With The Zohan, The Waterboy, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Mr. Deeds, Grown Ups, Jack and Jill... the list goes on and one. It's hard to choose one, but Happy Gilmore is probably my favorite.

Edited by Sn-Overdrive

He's done a lot of good movies, between Big Daddy, The Waterboy, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Mr. Deeds, Grown Ups, Jack and Jill... the list goes on and one. It's hard to choose one, but Happy Gilmore is probably my favorite.

Ohhhh i forgot about Billy madison and happy Gilmore! Those movies are do good too!

His movies fall into 2 categories. Either they are outrageously funny, or they're funny, but have one hell of a story behind them. As funny as Big Daddy, I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry, every movie he's done with Drew Barrymore, The Waterboy, and the Longest Yard are, they're those "feel good movies." It's even more remarkable that in almost every single movie he's done, he has either written or produced it himself. His production company, Happy Madison Productions, does great work.

Edited by Sn-Overdrive
  • Brohoof 1

Another thing to consider, is that in a majority of the movies he is in, they typically involve SNL cast members from the 90's. David Spade, Rob Schneider, Norm MacDonald, Tim Meadows, Chris Rock, Maya Rudolph, Collin Quinn, Chris Farley... the list goes on, but were all at one point or another on SNL.