Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So what if you got to star in an episode?

chirox the pony

My reaction would go something like:

I would write and direct it like some ridiculous cutesy schoolgirl anime that focuses on the tough and sexy tomboy Rainbow Dash.  Who all the other mares clearly have a crush on and expect to protect them from all those bad stallions that exist throughout Equestria.  My female OC Lime Squeeze would keep popping up in every scene to gush about Rainbow senpai.  And RD would deliver a different catchphrase every three minutes; uttered while positioning her shades (that she wasn't even wearing a moment ago) like so:

post-26550-0-03866800-1419415779_thumb.png

The episode would be called: "Super Cool Rainbow Horse Woman Mares Love Flash Plus GX."

Edited by Ziggy Belongs to RD
  • Brohoof 1

My reaction would go something like:

I would write and direct it like some ridiculous cutesy schoolgirl anime that focuses on the tough and sexy tomboy Rainbow Dash.  Who all the other mares clearly have a crush on and expect to protect them from all those bad stallions that exist throughout Equestria.  My female OC Lime Squeeze would keep popping up in every scene to gush about Rainbow senpai.  And RD would deliver a different catchphrase every three minutes; uttered while positioning her shades (that she wasn't even wearing a moment ago) like so:

attachicon.gifRainbow_Dash_with_sunglasses_crop_S02E03.png

The episode would be called: "Super Cool Rainbow Horse Woman Mares Love Flash Plus GX."

Or better yet "my lesbian pony". 

• Brohoof 1

I'd love for my OC to star in an episode, but I wouldn't want to write it or direct it since I'd be too afraid to mess up! xD

I could probably voice act, but even that might be too much for me.

idk

Well, I'd probably have the same reaction I had when Silly Filly Studios included my OC in one of their shorts.

YESYESYESAMILLIONTIMESYESPL0X! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

《Scene opens, Castle exterior, a white Dragon with a sun cutie mark appears, her wings are feathered and she has a unicorn like horn instead of the more typical Dragon horns, she approacches the guards》

《Dragon》I would like to request an audience of the Princes.

《Upon being granted an audience, she steps forward to the princess and bows low》 princess Celestial, where I come from, I am the Dragon version of yourself, but my world remains in darkness and ashes, Princess Celestial, could you share some advice? I still have so much to do to restore my world.

《Story opening, cue theme song》

Well, you did ask, the Dragon would be a representation of myself.