12 users have voted

1. 1. Prettiest Design of Mane 6?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy

I personally think Rarity has the best design =)=) 

Tumblr_mxzwafbm7w1s88ss5o1_1280.png

Purple curving shiny silken mane  and tail <3  

Beautiful sapphire blue eyes so deep and radiant <3

White fuzzy furry coat  and Diamonds on her butt <3<3<3 

post-28950-0-46282100-1413056515.png
Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 7

ooBrony said it all ---> rarity

If i may add, the contrast between white and purple give her a small touch of royalty which is very pleasent to the eye.

• Brohoof 3

Rarity is an obvious answer, and I agree that her design is pretty, but I've always loved Fluttershy's mane, and I think she's just all around adorable, so I'm going to go with Fluttershy. It may not have the carefully manicured look of every aspect of Rarity's design, but Fluttershy's mane looks really soft. It may just be that I like the contrast between her mane colour and the colour of the rest of her.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack has my favorite design out of the Mane Six; it's her design that had me predict that she would be my favorite character (which, unfortunately, turned out to be false; she's still a great character; just not my favorite) when I first started watching.

Anyway, I really like her color scheme and mane style. She also has a hat, and hats are awesome. Another noteworthy aspect of her design is that she is an Earth Pony, which is my favorite design out of the pony species.

• Brohoof 3

I think that Rainbow Dash is the prettiest. The mane, the colour palette and the mischievous grins she pulls what makes her cute in my eyes.

I do think that the rest are pretty looking, though.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 3

I think Twilight has the design.  She also has the best mane of the mane 6, in my opinion. The different shades of Pink, and Purple go well together. Also, her fur color is purple which is like the best color ever.  :P

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is gorgeously and expertly designed! I feel like her pastel yellow and pink color scheme go lovely together, aesthetically-speaking. The light colors also express her softness and kind nature quite well. I love the way her mane and tail are designed too - the way she uses the length of her bangs to hide her face when she is embarassed is so perfect. Plus, the delicate, flowing curls match her delicate personality.

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 2

Rarity and Rainbow Dash have the most pleasing and complicated desgin and color schemes personally. I can't really choose out of the two- RD and her colors and Rarity and her hair and tail styles. I also prefer a good challenge to draw with designs too.

img-3364239-1-rarity_and_rainbow_dash_by

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 4

Though Pinkie will most likely always remain my favorite Mane Six, i'd have to say Rarity. Out of all of them, she's the only one that puts out "beautiful" vibes for me; the others range from cute to adorable. Hmmm...

post-28184-0-59949100-1419746396_thumb.png

Yep, pretty much perfect from mane to tail; that's a Canterlot pony if I ever saw one.

post-28184-0-59949100-1419746396_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Each of the Mane Six stands out (in a good way), but - prepare to not be surprised - I personally feel that Rainbow is the prettiest.

Whyyyy? : 3

That sleek body, that flowing mane, those spectacular hooves. xD  Her coat is an intoxicating shade of blue that evokes the sky itself, she has strong, reliable wings that allow her to explore that sky, she possesses a delightfully spiky, fun, and vibrant mane of many hues (and matching tail), and she has cherries in her big, beautiful, at-times-glistening eyes.  I also think the juxtaposition of her tough girl attitude (she does kick some major tail) and her irresistible cuteness - of which she often seems oblivious - only serves to magnify her appeal.

post-26550-0-17445200-1419748651_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-97398000-1419748699_thumb.png

post-26550-0-17445200-1419748651_thumb.png

post-26550-0-97398000-1419748699_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy Belongs to RD
  • Brohoof 4