Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do anything for a loved one?

Ricebug

Being the loveable person I am I would give anything for them. If they could live and I had to die for it I wouldn't hesitate to do it.

And I was just wondering would you be fully commited to do anything for your loved ones?

• Brohoof 4

Yeah i guess. I'd be willing to sacrifice anything including my life, and take any amount of pain. ... but if i had to hurt others for their sake, I'dassume they wouldn't want me to do that for them.

• Brohoof 1

I would. 

I don't think I'd even think about it. If someone I loved were, for example, in danger, I would defend them without thinking, losing awareness of being myself and becoming nothing but a shield of protection. 

No one messes with the people I care about. NO one. 

• Brohoof 1

I was actually in a real relationship once between 2011 and 2013. Me and my girlfriend where close and i mean VERY close, if you know what i mean. I even made her watch MLP with me and she enjoyed it.

The problem is, she left me for her career and moved to Berlin. Now i am alone. I still have my friends, but i don't have anybody that i could love. :(

• Brohoof 1

Of course, I would do whatever it would take to ensure their safety. 

I was actually in a real relationship once between 2011 and 2013. Me and my girlfriend where close and i mean VERY close, if you know what i mean. I even made her watch MLP with me and she enjoyed it.

The problem is, she left me for her career and moved to Berlin. Now i am alone. I still have my friends, but i don't have anybody that i could love. :(

You will find someone again, in the meantime, enjoy being single! It can be hard to do at first, trust me, I was once in a similar boat; just hang in there!  :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, within reason of course. :P But yeah, I'd do just about anything for Wolfie :), assuming it didn't involve harming others or other "bad" things.

I love my swirly so much; I would do anything for her :), unless my best judgment believes doing such action wouldn't benefit us in the long run.

:wub:

D'aww. That's true love right there.

• Brohoof 3

I think the question is a bit awkwardly worded. Would I do anything to care for my loved ones and protect them? Yes absolutely within the best of my ability.

But I will not do ANYTHING for a loved one. That sounds more like blind loyalty and voluntary slavery. No thanks. That's not love.

I would do anything to myself, and let anything be done to me if it meant they would be saved. But if it hurt others, not just myself, then it depends: I wouldn't want to let my family live if I died to create a robot to destroy the world, for example.

• Brohoof 2

Yes. I would gladly give my life if it meant my family and perhaps one other person. (My former girlfriend.)

For those pulling the "would you kill for them?" Gladly! If someone threatened their lives, I would kill the attempting murderer. If asked to murder someone . . . . wouldn't happen. My loved ones would ask me to commit such an act.

Edited by Steel Accord