Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming AnyPony here have heard of Banjo Kazooie? :3

~Sugar Sprinkles~

My cousin used to have this game years back haha, though I've never really played it much ;) but i have heard of it! N64 all the way!

Oh yeah its a real classic of its time. Truly underrated. I hated that 360 driving game they made though. Whats up with that huh?

I remember watching this trailer about 5 or so years ago

and being so excited. It was gonna be the only reason I bought the xbox 360...

but then that crappy driving game came out... and I was severely disappointed :(

• Brohoof 1

I loooove this game dearly, dont judge, dont make rude comments

Why would I judge/put rude comments? I love this game.

I think it's sequel, Banjo Tooie is better, though.

Oh my god yes!

I love those games and grew up with them as well :D !

I remember I kept getting stuck on alot of the places and the awesome transformations with Mumbo Jumbo<3 (excuse me if I got his name wrong, haven't read it in a looooooong while!)

Why would I judge/put rude comments? I love this game.

I think it's sequel, Banjo Tooie is better, though.

Oh i was saying that cause i know someone is gonna come in and say "Oh call of duty is better" blablabla or something like that and I hate it when I made a post of a certain game and someone ruins it by saying another game is better, when its currently ABOUT this one. lolz

Never heard of the game, but you make me want to download it on my emulator.

Its a fun game in my opinion :P its a good classic, same as the second game they made to it

I love that game! The characters, levels, and collecting jiggies are just amazing. Its also one of those "Collecting" games. You have 10 jiggies per level, and 100 music notes per level. I always try to get 100% completion, but Click Clock Wood is difficult to get 100 music notes on.

• Brohoof 1

I own both, though I prefer Banjo-Kazooie to Banjo-Tooie. Yes, the first one had the controller smashing level that is Rusty Bucket Bay (Which has the only Jiggy I have yet to collect!), but it had more memorable levels and challenges IMO. Tooie may have been more open ended and awesome bosses, but I feel like I spent twice as much time getting from point A to B as I did doing the level itself. Plus, Tooie is much easier than Kazooie, especially after you unlock the regenerating health "cheat" before the end boss.

Hell YEAH I'm a fan of it! I admit though I wasn't very into Nuts & Bolts, but after a while, I grew to respect it as a game that's just not for me.

The original two however have all my love even with their awkward camera XD

• Brohoof 1