Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

You and me both dude.  It's not like it would be impossible after all given that Chrysalis seems to be based on a queen ant.  She could easily start a new hive if she wanted to.

Am I the only one who never had to get my wisdom teeth removed because they didn't grow in in the first place?

PS, sorry for repeating this comment over and over again.  Total accident. 

Edited by Soaring Symphony

You and me both dude.  It's not like it would be impossible after all given that Chrysalis seems to be based on a queen ant.  She could easily start a new hive if she wanted to.

Am I the only one who never had to get my wisdom teeth removed because they didn't grow in in the first place?

• Brohoof 1

in rare cases....yes

am I the only one who won't be seeing the mlp movie in theater? 

i don't remember S2 much, so i guess yeh?

am I the only one who actually like and approved the battle between Twiilight and Triek? 

• Brohoof 1

no, because yes there are. i was like :blink:

am I the only one who is going to be the one giving out fruit  for kids on trick o treat?

Yes, I guess fruit snacks, possibly, but actual fruit?  Dude, where's the candy?

Am I the only one who likes Trixie better in EqG?  I think the idea of a self obsessed stage magician just makes more sense in a world similar to ours rather than in a world where real magic is not only present, but common.

Image result for trixie lulamoon pony and human

• Brohoof 1

Yeh i think so.

am i the only one who lived in a neighborhood with the name Crystal Lake?.:orly:

better watch out for jason..

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know, yes.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ocarina of Time is massively overrated?  Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty good game.  It might even be be the best Legend of Zelda game but that's a matter of personal preference. 

Is it the best game of all time though? 

Edited by Soaring Symphony

• 2 months later...
On 1/13/2018 at 12:43 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Am I the only that think that human version of pony is A BAD THING.

Nope.  Totallty agree with you on that. 

But you didn't reply to my previous post so I'll have to post the same thing again :okiedokieloki:

On 10/27/2017 at 12:36 PM, Soaring Symphony said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Ocarina of Time is massively overrated?  Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty good game.  It might even be be the best Legend of Zelda game but that's a matter of personal preference. 

Is it the best game of all time though? 

9 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I don't know, I didn't see the movie !

Am I the only one that think that male characters in MLP are useless ? :confused:

There don't seem to be a lot of strong male role models in the show, but I guess that's by design, given its a very mare-empowering sort of show.

But that said - Big Mac is a good solid reliable character, Shiny is a good, noble knight and a good husband to the Pretty Princess, Spike is awesome and there are a few more (Thorax? Bright Mac? Sunburst?) that seem ok - especially given the tendency of our supposedly all-powerful princesses to end up captured or defeated so the Mane 6 (or GlimGlam) can save the day....

Maybe Big Mac should get the Alicorn Upgrade he dreams of? :D

well it would hurt right?

am I the only one who think mlp will last up for 20 more years?

• 8 months later...

Nope.  I'm honestly ready for the show to wrap up already.  Did you know it's been running so long that you can now legally go out with some of the same little girls it was originally marketed to in the first place?  No joke.

Am I the only one who likes the song "Pegasus Device" better than "Rainbow Factory"?

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Soaring Symphony said:

Am I the only one who likes the song "Pegasus Device" better than "Rainbow Factory"?

Nope. I love both of those songs, but Pegasus Device is hands down the better of the two in my opinion.

Am I the only one who thinks the overused Romeo and Juliet trope used in The Perfect Pear ruined the episode and those two characters?