Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite radio station

I think its 93.5 or 91.1. Either way, there's two local stations - one that plays classical, the other being jazz - but my all time favourite is actually a radio station from Scotland known as SHMU FM! I usually just tune in for the Monday show called the Iron Fortress. Plays some class metal, and is hosted by a guy I know on another forum!

It used to be Lazer 103, but that has changed into The Hog 102.9 and the format changed from 80's to 60's and 70's.

Now I pretty much listen to wefunkradio.com or my Ipod.

(edited)

I cycle between a couple different stations, but I have a top 40s hits station, a "top-hits station without the rap" (honestly the weakest on my list), some alt rock station broadcast out of canada (i lose them a lot :C), and a couple other rock stations.

edit: oh yeah, names just for fun:

95.5: Detroit's Hit Music Station

96.3 WDVD: Today's Best Hits without The Rap

89X

101 WRIF: Detroit Rocks the D

aaaand some other rock station that comes in really crackly

Edited by spicydetective

Mostly any Classic Rock radio stations. We don't have any in my city unfortunately, but that's what I usually tune in when I drive to Montreal for example.

Otherwise I don't listen to radio a lot...

• Brohoof 1

Here they all literally play the same mainstream pop songs at the exact same times.

However I like 96.1 (WHQC) for its morning talk show. It's nothing but jokes and laughs. :D

Edited by Demi

• 10 months later...

I like the "WILD 104.9" in STL, since they play a majority of good party music, and have a commercial free hour from 7-8AM, which is the only time I actually get to listen to the radio.