Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the Mane Six were president, how well would they do?

Azureth

Say the Mane Six each had a shot as the President of the U.S how well do you think they'd do?

I see it something like:

Twilight: Very much focusing on social aspects and education.

Rainbow: Spending most time on beefing up the military and making other leaders mad lol.

Fluttershy: Focus mostly on animal welfare, and probably would be bad in case military was needed.

Pinkie Pie: Not sure if she could take anything seriously. She'd want to party all the time.

Applejack: Probably the most level headed and would be willing to focus on farming and military.

Rarity: She could probably do well with domestic policies but foreign I'm not sure. I bet she'd invest a lot on the fashion industry.

Alot better than the current or last president, but then again even Snips and Snails would probably do better than that. Twilight has shown some leadership potential so I could see her possibly doing a decent job though she can sometimes be anal retentive and a tad judgemental though this has improved a bit from earlier in the series. Applejack would do great, she would not be very good at political gamesmanship and might get in a bit of trouble for saying certain controversial things but it would be a refreshing change to have someone tell the truth for once.

I just can't see the others being president though especially Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Fluttershy is too timid and passive and Pinkie Pie has shown some degree of maturity in certain episodes but the pressure may be a bit much for her.Rainbow Dash is a bit too brash and her foreign policy would likely be a bit more aggressive than is probably wise and I Rarity just seems like she might get too caught up in the prestige of the office.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say all six would be dramatic failures. The Presidency is possibly one of the worse jobs to ever takes; unless you're just ready for the punishment. For all that Celestia has to deal with in the form of invasions by mystical creatures & all, I don't think they'd be ready to deal with the American presidency.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight: Doing a good job, keeping order.

Rainbow Dash: Focusing on military.

Applejack: Working on social order.

Fluttershy: Animals, and welfare of citizens.

Pinkie Pie: I seriously don't know.

Rarity: The presentation and cleanliness of the country.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight: Oh yes I can trust her. She's smart.

Fluttershy: She's not strong enough, so... not good for president.

Rarity: I can't really trust her, she'll make clothes all day, won't have time to take care of her people. Or ponies.

Rainbow Dash: She's strong, she'll do pretty good.

Pinkie Pie: All about parties...no.

Applejack: She can do pretty good too, she's strong and smart. I think. 

Twilight: I could see her doing an alright job.

Rainbow Dash: She's strong willed so I'd imagine her being okay.

Pinkie Pie: Nah.

Applejack: Probably.

Rarity: Honestly I see Rarity as a Foreign Minister (for some reason).

Fluttershy: She's a pushover, she'd do horribly.

Not sure I can see any of them doing all that well.  Twilight would probably be the best but even she's not ideal unless she learns how to deal with her OCD.  

Applejack has too much integrity to go into politics.  Though on the plus side she'd do her damnedest to keep to her campaign promises.  Over all it's just not what interests her.

Fluttershy would be like the Dennis Kucinich of ponies.  Good ideas but not exactly an inspiring leader.  

Pinkie Pie- she was barely able to handle the responsibility of babysitting the Cake twins.  President?

Rarity- Much as I love her, her drama queen tendencies are not a good match for a job as high stress as the presidency.  Do you really want a president that makes regular use of a fainting couch?

Rainbow Dash- even as she's mellowed out since the first season, she still strikes me as a bit too impulsive and not really having the patience for the job.

Say the Mane Six each had a shot as the President of the U.S how well do you think they'd do?I see it something like:Twilight: Very much focusing on social aspects and education.Rainbow: Spending most time on beefing up the military and making other leaders mad lol.Fluttershy: Focus mostly on animal welfare, and probably would be bad in case military was needed.Pinkie Pie: Not sure if she could take anything seriously. She'd want to party all the time.Applejack: Probably the most level headed and would be willing to focus on farming and military.Rarity: She could probably do well with domestic policies but foreign I'm not sure. I bet she'd invest a lot on the fashion industry.

The very premise of this question is a bit disturbing... And intriguing.

Maybe not so much president, but perhaps good govt officials (in EQ)

Apple Jack Dept of Agriculture or maybe Commerce.  As a business owner & farmer would have a good grasp of problems faced.

Dash  Bad at paperwork, but might put her in charge of recruiting & training for weather dept

Fluttershy   head of dept of conservation

Pinkie  Put her in charge of entertaining foreign delegates & visiting dignitaries

Rarity  Secretary of State, dealing w foreign affairs

Twilight  The Bill Gates of EQ (or maybe, Steve Jobs)  Head of a research tank

Twilight: Smart enough to be president

Applejack: Is a hard worker and would take the job seriously.

Rainbow Dash: Would expand the military.

Fluttershy: would focus on animal welfare.

Pinkie Pie: would make sure all citizens are happy.

Idk about rarity though