Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You cannot take my happiness!

Mizore Shirayuki

So i heard you guys were going to have a anti-Trixie law here, you know what i think? I think you just can't love and tolerate her! Try to steal my happiness now! Come at me bro!

FUCK your happiness. >:/

Yes...he's my lil bro. Disrespect him again & i'll bring back UMvC3 Phoenix Wright.

1) He's not the problem. Extreme fanaticism, especially for a character like Trixie, is something I can't stand.

2) No. No.

• Brohoof 1

1) He's not the problem. Extreme fanaticism, especially for a character like Trixie, is something I can't stand.

2) No. No.

Look, heres an example

If someone told you that my little pony was a no, would you stop or would you live on with your happiness?

If someone told you that my little pony was a no, would you stop or would you live on with your happiness?

Look, I already know what you're getting at, no need to explain.

We each have a right to fight for what we like, i argue for Trixie, you would do the same for ponies.

Disregarding my post again. I know what you're getting at, you don't need to explain. I'm sorry for my first post.

I... Really doubt the admins would make a rule against discussing a character from a show all love... I mean, come on. Think about it. I mean really think about it. How silly would that be? Especially when it's obvious she has a few fans here. I may be new, but I've already seen how chill the staff here is. Really, how chill people in general here seem to be. If anyone did say something about an 'anti-Trixie law,' they were either joking or speaking their own personal opinion which won't affect the forum as a whole. There's no need to get up in arms.

• Brohoof 1

I've heard nothing of this "anti-Trixie law" but now that the idea has been mentioned it seems like a good one, NO MORE TRIXIE HERE OR ANYWHERE I mean y'know if that's ok with you and if you don't mind because sometimes Trixie is seen as annoying and not tolerated and well... :blush:I guess Trixie is ok...if that's your thing, in fact there should be a new law: love and tolerance for Trixie :lol:. Even if she is a deceptive boastful pain in the [Rant removed for conciseness].

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2