Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you take naps often?

Invincible

When I was in school, I used to take naps a lot, both at home and at school. :P Anxiety and lack of sleep are draining. I had a habit of take an hour to two hour nap after school each day, which really made me feel refreshed, it was just a shame that it wasted some of my non-school time. Nowadays I don't nap as often.

I usually take naps after dinner. I have to wake up a little after 7 a.m. and don't get home until a little after 8 at night. So by the time, I get home, I'm really tired. I nap until I wake up. If it's already late, I'll usually just go back to sleep until I have to get up in the morning.

I've been finding that I nap often, even when I don't want to. I just get so comfortable in my chair that I pass out without even realizing it.

• 6 years later...

I don't, unless I'm drained to the point where I can barely function, which happens very rarely. I sleep from night to morning and that's it.

• 2 months later...

Usually, I try to avoid them because whenever I sleep in the middle of the day, I can not fall asleep in the following night (and the result is, that I am tired again on the next day). But sometimes (like yesterday where I did not find sleep the night befor thanks to a heavy storm), I fall asleep at the middle of the day. And like I wrote, in the following nights, I can not find sleep.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...