Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

Just watched that poor excuse for a video and...

...I'll just say it right here, I really have a passionate hatred towards conspiracy theorists and anyone that is over zealous about their religion. Little wonder I have moments where I feel almost like giving up on Christianity. I think I think like that because of the people in my religion that seriously believe that every single thing their eyes see and every single thing their ears hear is quote-unquote "satanic" when really its just their paranoid minds that are COMPLETELY knocking them out of any sense of reality. 

No wonder I ended up just reading the comment section of that video when I was like 8 minutes into it. Yeah, I thought the comment section was better than the actual video. I think that should say something to its creator.

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I finally finished my response video! I know, it's over a month late. Sorry about that. I've been really busy lately. :adorkable:

I was originally just going to leave a comment on that video, but then I realized that a few paragraphs of text simply wouldn't suffice. I wanted this guy to see, hear, and watch the truth.

http://youtu.be/WJu2X7jAdCM

Edited by Dolphanatic
  • Brohoof 4

This entire thread is a gold mine, and that video... oh wow! I'll have to give mighty props to Satan for this one. Can't wait until he finish writing the GoT novels! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

As long as he doesn't actively go around hurting us I wouldn't really give too much damn, let him speak his thoughts and be done with it.

• Brohoof 1

As long as he doesn't actively go around hurting us I wouldn't really give too much damn, let him speak his thoughts and be done with it.

I find that very ironic when your signature says "Fight the Haters, not merely because of their Hatred for colorful horses, but because of the consequences of their Ignorance."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I find that very ironic when your signature says "Fight the Haters, not merely because of their Hatred for colorful horses, but because of the consequences of their Ignorance."

Really? :o

I don't see it's ironic, since I'm more focused on what they do as a result of Hatred as oppose to the beliefs themselves, hence came the "consequences" as a result of their "ignorant" behavior, which is what the signature is basically all about.

For example, I can't tolerate terrorists not because of what they believe in (be it religion, politics, whatever) but because of what they do as a result of their beliefs.

I can see that one major cause of Hatred is conflict in beliefs and culture, which leads to predjudice and...Hatred.

Apologies if it's a little ambiguous @.@

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 1

Really? :o

I don't see it's ironic, since I'm more focused on what they do as a result of Hatred as oppose to the beliefs themselves, hence came the "consequences," which is what the signature is basically all about.

For example, I can't tolerate terrorists not because of what they believe in but because of what they do as a result of their beliefs.

Apologies if it's a little ambiguous @.@

Well the consequences of this dolt is that bronies will be harassed by so called "truthers" and other conspiracy kooks much more often. I also know Alex Jones did a piece on bronies before and this was just fuel on the fire.

• Brohoof 1

Well the consequences of this dolt is that bronies will be harassed by so called "truthers" and other conspiracy kooks much more often. I also know Alex Jones did a piece on bronies before and this was just fuel on the fire.

That's why we eventually learn to protect ourselves and stand up to Hatred. But we can't just go in without the slightest idea of how.

For Internet trolls, the common method is to stop feeding them or use the mighty ban hammer.

For fanatic rhetoricians, the common method is disproving their points with counter-evidences and seeking inconsistency in their arguments.

As for violent activists, the common method is self-defense when needed.

In the end, people who knows how to utilize basic critical thinking would listen to the side with reason.

But you are right, this signature is flawed in content, I would find the time to make some changes to it.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm just curious, if you have this secret organization planning to take over the world why would you place known advertising symbols in every TV show to let others know you are a secret organization planning to take over the world?

• Brohoof 5

I don't get it..... How did satan make MLP, it is a show!!!! It is one thing if you rewind to look for Derpy but it is another thing when you go look for illumnati symbols in the MLP series. That video just ruined my morning!

• Brohoof 4

I'm just going to be blunt here. This is Bull SHIT. If MLP was created by Saten, then why do so many of the morals reflect biblical teachings??????? By the way, I'm a devout and practicing Christian in real life so I do know what I'm talking about. Many of the show's morals are taken directly out of the Bible. In fact, the video stated that MLP exist to confuse gender roles, tearing apart relationships and ultimately destroying the foundation of society, families. Once again, that's a load of horse manuer. In the episode Pinky Apple Pie, the moral of that episode was that, although families might fight and bicker and might not always get along, true families will stick together through thick and thin. If what that guy said were true, then why would it have a moral so completely contradictory to that so called "agenda"?????????? For crying out loud, they even made a freaking SONG about that moral. "Apples To The Core". Simply put, that video's bull shit.

• Brohoof 4

It's a case of human nature and applying their own interpretation to it on things they don't understand.

But yeah; I really don't want to watch it. Things like that tend to get me emotional, and that's a rarity for me...

• Brohoof 4

Heard the same speech about pokemon, and anime in general, and pretty much everything that isn't the bible.

There are just these people that are so flipping paranoid that they see this nonexistent devil in everything, its really sad when you think about it. 

• Brohoof 4