Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler My McDonald's Story

Twiliscael

(edited)

*sigh*

This is why I don't eat at mcdonalds, this is the second story we've heard of this :l

Plus I refuse to support a company that does stuff like this

Edited by Stewie Griffin

Yeah, sorry...the MLP thing was to the end of March. :(

But "so many creeps have asked for them"? Sounds like Florida has a helluvalotta bronies.

Well while on the road, i stopped at Micky D's for fatty food and a pony. When i got there, i askes for my food and a pony toy. The guy said '"Wow, brony, you're cool. Asking for a girls toy and all. And anyway, we don't carry 'em anymore, thank God. So many creeps have asked for then." My dad got upset at the guy and yelled and the next thing i know, we got kicked out. Damn Floridians, and your stereotypical, prejudiced ways.

It annoys me when people act like that to others. Prejudice is frowned upon by so many, yet many of those same people still preform it on a day to day purpose. However i think your father may have overreacted slightly. But still, for a McDonald's employee to be insulting some one your age like that is NOT what you call good service.

Well while on the road, i stopped at Micky D's for fatty food and a pony. When i got there, i askes for my food and a pony toy. The guy said '"Wow, brony, you're cool. Asking for a girls toy and all. And anyway, we don't carry 'em anymore, thank God. So many creeps have asked for then." My dad got upset at the guy and yelled and the next thing i know, we got kicked out. Damn Floridians, and your stereotypical, prejudiced ways.

I was born Florida :) , but anyways, thats pretty f***ing unproffesional from McDonald's, & even for their standards, that was way out of line -_-.

(edited)

You know, I've never once had an issue getting a pony toy from a McDonald's. I went up, asked them which ones they had, they showed them to me, I paid for them, and left.

It's interesting considering New York is the state known for having grumpy and mean people. Yet, I've had the easiest time getting ponies.

Must be a charm or something~

Edited by Matackable

Wow... Just wow... A lot of stuff like that has been coming up from what I hear. I know there are a few crazies among the fanbase, but that's no reason to get judgmental on us as a whole. On the plus side, it's cool that your dad stood up for you like that. I've also been hearing about a few parents being less than understanding to their Brony children. So it's good to hear stories where that's not the case from time to time.

(edited)

At first he was like, what? My Little Pony? but then i explained how it was a great show and how my friends and i all enjoy it as well as many people onthe internet, and now hes cool with it. he refuses to buy merch with his credit card tho ):

Well, it makes sense to be a little bit iffy about it at first. There's a difference between complete understanding and acceptance. And it is admittedly a little bit different from what society sees as the norm. So to have some questions at first is only natural. And to be fair, a lot of people won't put things like toys on their credit card, regardless of what they are. The exception being around the holidays.

As far as the guy taking your order goes, it's not his business or his place to question it, much less judge you on it. He's being paid to serve customers, and that is what he should be doing.

Edited by Itchy Hooves

I have an extra Fluttershy from the one time I asked for her, they said they didn't have anymore, but a manager asked me to wait a moment to check in the back for one. Anyways, long story told short, he got back to me with one (Yay) and got my meal, only to find that they slipped in another Fluttershy from their bin...I was squeamish, I sorta wish I had asked for a Rarity one now...;x

• Brohoof 1

What I would have done in the situation:

Slowly pull out my phone.

Take a picture of the employee.

Stare at him for a while.

Leave the fast-food plague.

His response?

Employee: Did you just take my picture?

Me: Meybe :trollface:

Employee: That's creepy and infringes my rights and blah blah blah

Me: post-2915-0-22006500-1333939349.jpg

Employee: EXCUSE ME?