Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Really sad to see Bryan go... one of my current favourites for sure. Even after knowing his retirement would probably be inevitable given his string of injuries, it still hit hard upon realising the reality of the situation. Right up until the the final ad break, I really wasn't sure if it was a work or not... the promo itself put an end to my judgements.

Regardless, he had a Hall Of Fame worthy career in such a short spell. Many will criticise WWE for their handling of arguably one of the best wrestlers on the planet for the last 15 years, but when you look at what he achieved in the company in a 5-year spell, it can't be argued they didn't allow for his talents to be shown. If you had won the US, Intercontinental, Tag Team, World Heavyweight and WWE Championships, as well as Money In The Bank in such a short space of time, becoming a Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion in the process, you'd probably be considered Hall Of Fame worthy too. When you combine that with some of the best matches WWE have had in recent times, his part in one of the best comedy teams of the decade and his rapport with the fans, the likes of which we haven't seen since Austin, Rock & Foley... his legacy in WWE can't be denied. When you combine that with ALL he achieved in ROH and around the world, we are looking at a career that ranks him as one of the best of all time, for sure.

I went to Wrestlemania XXX, and seeing his crowning glory in person was something I'll never forget for as long as I live. While I am sad he's retired, I'm happy in the knowledge he'll still be here, and remain as healthy as he can be. That's all that matters.

• Brohoof 3

Just watched the segment itself. had to go on YT to see the rest cause the recording cut out. That crowd man. They know how to make everything right. 

I was hoping to see him wrestle live one of these days. 

But at least he gave us plenty of amazing matches to go back & watch. 

I think today I'll start with this one. The first ROH main event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdEFPLYaUbA

I have an old 2011 wrestling game for the PS2. I made my OC in that game, and because I didn't actually know how to win an Inferno Match (I've never seen one) I kinda just... kept hitting Undertaker over and over with throws and Ultra Combos. Around 30 minutes in (I think, it might be more) I alt-tabbed and looked up how to win one.

Not enough people appreciate how much of a badass nickname The American Dragon is

I have an old 2011 wrestling game for the PS2. I made my OC in that game, and because I didn't actually know how to win an Inferno Match (I've never seen one) I kinda just... kept hitting Undertaker over and over with throws and Ultra Combos. Around 30 minutes in (I think, it might be more) I alt-tabbed and looked up how to win one.

You win an inferno match either by pinfall or getting your opponent out of the bottom rope

So, question everypony: Who would you liked to have seen Bryan Wrestle in his retirement match were he to have one? 

If we go by simply WWE Wrestlers, i would've liked AJ Styles to wrestle Bryan and put Styles over, just to give him momentum.

If we talk about Wrestling in general and if the guy would be ready for one more match, i would've said Nigel Mcguiness. You put both of them into a ring and it's just magic.

• Brohoof 1

So, question everypony: Who would you liked to have seen Bryan Wrestle in his retirement match were he to have one? 

If he were still around, CM Punk

But since he's not, I'd say either Sami Zayn or AJ Styles

• 2 weeks later...

So, Fastlane is tonight. What are everypony's predictions? 

No. Matches Stipulations

1PKalisto © vs. Alberto Del Rio Two-out-of-three falls match for the WWE United States Championship[15]

2 Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar(with Paul Heyman) Triple threat match to determine the #1 contender for theWWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 32[16]

3 Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Brie Bella Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship[17]

4 Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks vs. Team B.A.D. (Naomiand Tamina) Tag team match[18]

5 Kevin Owens © vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[19]

6 RybackBig Show and Kane vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke HarperErick Rowan and Braun Strowman) (with Bray Wyatt) Six-man tag team match[20]

7 AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho Singles match[21]

Me thinks:

1. Calisto

2. Ambrose 

3. Charlotte

4. Lynch & Banks

5. Kevin Steen

6. Wyatts

7. Styles

Not that I'll be watching. I'll just catch the matches on Dailymotion. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

So, Fastlane is tonight. What are everypony's predictions? 

No. Matches Stipulations

1PKalisto © vs. Alberto Del Rio Two-out-of-three falls match for the WWE United States Championship[15]

2 Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar(with Paul Heyman) Triple threat match to determine the #1 contender for theWWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 32[16]

3 Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Brie Bella Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship[17]

4 Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks vs. Team B.A.D. (Naomiand Tamina) Tag team match[18]

5 Kevin Owens © vs. Dolph Ziggler Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[19]

6 RybackBig Show and Kane vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke HarperErick Rowan and Braun Strowman) (with Bray Wyatt) Six-man tag team match[20]

7 AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho Singles match[21]

1) Kalisto retains, don't really see a point in Del Rio getting the title, plus the set up can lead to a match with Sin Cara who should turn heel upon his return

2) If the WWE is smart they'll have Ambrose win, it's the only way I can see WM going well. But I'm fully expecting Reigns to win because Vince is gonna Vince

3) No point in Brie winning, so Charlotte

4) Team BAD wins becuase Becky and Sasha go at it with each other instead

5) Could go wither way, but I'm gonna say Dolph Ziggler wins 

6) Wyatt Family wins via DQ when Lesnar beats the family to a pulp after they cost him a title shot

7) Styles wins. Real no point in Jericho winning imo

Edited by ChicksDigGiantRobots

Am I the only one who thinks this lineup is... meh?

Anyway;

1. Calisto, because he's getting over as a singles competitor

2. Ambrose, because Lesnar will likely be facing the Wyatts at Wrestlemania and god knows we don't want it to be Reigns

3. Brie, honestly on the fact that her husband just retired

4. Lynch and Banks, solely because Irish pride

5. Owens, since it seems they want him over again

6. Wyatts, they'll need to look strong going in to fight Lesnar

7. Styles, with the Styles Clash he's been teasing for weeks

It has to be Ambrose now, the way that the WWE have booked him. He was the last guy in the Rumble, he was standing his ground against Lesnar the whole time and nobody gives shit about Roman Reigns.

If Vince dosen't want the Texas Stadium to be takin apart, he needs Ambrose in the Mania Main Event.

EDIT: Not to mention, he was the last man in the Rumble, AFTER he had that tiring Last Man standing Match against Owens earlier that night. Roman can't beat him realistically.

• Brohoof 1

It has to be Ambrose now, the way that the WWE have booked him. He was the last guy in the Rumble, he was standing his ground against Lesnar the whole time and nobody gives shit about Roman Reigns.

If Vince dosen't want the Texas Stadium to be takin apart, he needs Ambrose in the Mania Main Event.

EDIT: Not to mention, he was the last man in the Rumble, AFTER he had that tiring Last Man standing Match against Owens earlier that night. Roman can't beat him realistically.

Ambrose would've been an excellent Hardcore Champion, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

I'm watching the Fastlane Kickoff right now and... does anyone know who Mauro Rinello is? Where the hell's Cole?

Guessing Mauro is an announcer for Smackdown since 2016, and he's called for boxing and New Japan Pro.

And holy shit is he actually entertaining to listen too, I hope they keep him for the rest of the PPV

Expected those two to turn on each other, surprised it didn't happen. Excellent match though, but for the love of Christ, please change Naomi's finisher, it's seriously one of the worst ones ever conceived. 

Also I want Mauro back :(

• Brohoof 1

Expected those two to turn on each other, surprised it didn't happen. Excellent match though, but for the love of Christ, please change Naomi's finisher, it's seriously one of the worst ones ever conceived. 

"I know how I'll win. I'll throw my ass in her face!"

Congrats to Sasha and my girl Becky ;)

Rooting for Ziggler now :D

• Brohoof 1

does anyone know who Mauro Rinello is?

Oh he's done a lot of stuff.  His background is mostly MMA, having done commentary for Pride FC, Elite XC, Strikeforce, and Showtime championship boxing. He also used to do commentary for New Japan on AXS TV w/ Josh Barnett last year. Even won an award from Wrestler Observer Newsletter for Best TV announcer 2015, and that's pretty much the go to magazine for wrestling fans ever since PWI was found to be in bed w/ WWE.

So yeah, he's got more credibility than the entirety of WWE's broadcasting staff combined. 

• Brohoof 2

While most of you guys are gearing up for Wrestlemania 32 I'm thinking back to Wrestlemania 2.  Around this time in 1986 King Kong Bundy ambushed Hulk Hogan and injured him, setting up the main event at the 2nd Wrestlemania.  Here's a nice little summary of what went down.  Hard to believe it's 30 years ago.  :o

• Brohoof 1

I have a crazy idea. Let Brie win the title, retire with the Divas belt. Re-introduce the Women's Belt and have a triple threat between Charlotte, Becky and Sasha

• Brohoof 1

I have a crazy idea. Let Brie win the title, retire with the Divas belt. Re-introduce the Women's Belt and have a triple threat between Charlotte, Becky and Sasha

Now see, the problem with this idea is Vince is still in charge and he's a lunatic

• Brohoof 1