Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Alright, so here's the mania card. Post you predictions everypony!

1André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

2PThe Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudleyand D-Von Dudley)

3PKalisto © vs. Ryback

4PThe Total Divas (Brie BellaPaigeNatalyaAlicia Fox, and Eva Marie) vs.B.A.D. & Blonde (NaomiTaminaLanaEmma, and Summer Rae)

5Triple H © vs. Roman Reigns

6Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker

7Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)

8Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

9The New Day (Big EKofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) vs. The League of Nations (SheamusAlberto Del RioRusev, and King Barrett)

10Kevin Owens © vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Caravs. The Miz vs. Stardust Ladder match

11AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho

1. Kane (Though I'd prefer if it was Sandow)

2. Dudleys 

3. Kalisto 

4. Who cares? 

5. Roman (it's gonna be a double turn)

6. Taker (backstage reports say Shane isn't signed for after mania)

7. Ambrose

8. Lynch 

9. League of Jobbers 

10. Styles 

Alright, so here's the mania card. Post you predictions everypony!

1André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

2PThe Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudleyand D-Von Dudley)

3PKalisto © vs. Ryback

4PThe Total Divas (Brie BellaPaigeNatalyaAlicia Fox, and Eva Marie) vs.B.A.D. & Blonde (NaomiTaminaLanaEmma, and Summer Rae)

5Triple H © vs. Roman Reigns

6Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker

7Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)

8Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

9The New Day (Big EKofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) vs. The League of Nations (SheamusAlberto Del RioRusev, and King Barrett)

10Kevin Owens © vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Caravs. The Miz vs. Stardust Ladder match

11AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho

1. Sandow
2. Dudleys 
3. Kalisto 
4. Bathroom break 
5. Roman (Seth Rollins returns to force a DQ)
6. Shane (Please let the Authority die)
7. Ambrose
8. My homegirl Becky
9. New Day (They're over as hell right now) 
10. Styles 

Looks like the WWE's gonna rebrand the Diva's division entire and finally get rid of the current awful belt

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-womens-division-to-replace-divas-title-on-post-wrestlemania-32-raw.php

"WWE Women's Division"

Oh my god, THANK YOU

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Holy crap. That Takeover: Dallas show. 

Crowd was insane. First tiem I heard a "This is wrestling" chant at a WWE event. Good tag match opener. American Alpha impressed me. Missed the Aries/Corbin match, have to go back and watch.

Nakamura/Zayn delivered in spades. The NXT crowd welcomed the King of Strong Style with open arms. But don't think Zayn didn't get any love either. Not a single boo during that match. Or should I say, fight. How good was the match? The crowd was chanting "Fight Forever! *clap clap clapclapclap!*  Fight Forever!  *clap clap clapclapclap!* " So good they didn't want it to end. No doubt. Swagsuke for Wrestler of the year 2016.

Surprised at how Asuka/Bailey unfolded. Asuka was the underdog clawing her way to victory in this. I was expectign bailey to be a chew toy, but she turned out to be a hugging suplex machine. 

And man, what a stiff main event. Joe got busted open right form the get go. And he bled everywhere. EMTs had to run in 4 or 5 times during the match. And they were met with nuclear heat from the crowd. Enough for them to chant "Let Joe Bleed! Let Joe Bleed!" But still, the match went on and a great showing from both guys. Fast paced, break neck. 

No way Wretlemania can top this.

Oh beofre I forget. Special attendees int he crowd tonight. And I'm not just talking about the HOFers. I'm talkign about NJPW star Kota Ibushi sitting with Funaki, and former TNA star Bobby Rhoode getting camera time (and holy s--t chants). 

Edit: Reactions from whatculture!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHdFTxu5M38

Edited by Denim&Venom

As far as the WWE Hall of Fame is concerned, Here are my personal preferences as to whom I would like to see inducted someday. Hopefully next year if we're lucky.

• Lou Thesz
  • Ivan Koloff
  • Owen Hart
  • The Dynamite Kid
  • "Ravishing" Rick Rude
  • Giant Baba
  • "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith
  • Jim Cornette
  • Vader
  • Demolition (Ax & Smash)
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • The Great Muta
  • Rick Martel
  • King Kong Bundy
  • The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott)
  • Elizabeth
  • The Rock & Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson)
  • "Dr. Death" Steve Williams
  • The Midnight Express
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Baron Von Raschke
  • Brian Pillman
  • "Psycho" Sid Vicious
  • Nikita Koloff
  • Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
  • Sabu
  • Ole Anderson

What are the chances of any of these legends getting into the Hall of Fame next year?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

MLPforums live Wreslemania coverage as it happens. Show results below. 

-OMG what a start to Mania. Woo! Woo! Woo! Zack Ryder is the IC champion. You know it!

-Lionheart overcomes the Phenomenal one

-Super Sayin New Day! Walking out of a 20ft tall box of Booty Os!" Sadly they lost to the League of Lads in a good match.  Only to get beat down by HBK, Cactus Jack & HBK . Oh & Super Sayin Xavier ate a Stunner. 

-The Beast ravages the Lunatic. Dean cannot catch a break.
-Fantastic womens match.  Finish is a bit sketchy. Becky cannot catch a break.

-Wow. This is turning into a depressing WM.  American Badass slays Shane 'O Mac in a much better match than anticipated. I guess it's more 20 min authority promos for us, each and every raw from now on.

-Baron Corbin wins ATGMBR. At least the right guy went over.
-Rock vs. Eric Rowan in an impromptu match? One lasting 6 seconds? WTF? 

-And John Cena returns to help? Where were you during the Taker match!?
-Roman gets booed out of the building. WWE title in tow. 

I thought this Wrestlemania would suck, but it sucked for all the wrong reasons!

Edited by Denim&Venom

(edited)

- Pleasantly surprised to see Zach Ryder get the IC Championship

- AJ losing his first WM is a steaming pile of grade-A Bullshit

- New Day's DBZ entrance is the greatest thing ever

- Was gonna write off that match as garbage but the ending with Mick, HBK and Austin completely saved it

- Good Street fight marred by a terrible finish. Can the please let Ambrose win for once?

- The WWE Women's Champion, while not being fan of the design(mainly because the current WWE WHC is eh), is a massive step up from the Diva's belt

- 'Nother great match ruined by a shit finish, so many good matches being ruined with terrible finishes, none of them ending the way everyone wanted

Edited by Megas

(edited)

- Good Street fight marred by a terrible finish. Can the please let Ambrose win for once?

- 'Nother great match ruined by a shit finish, so many good matches being ruined with terrible finishes, none of them ending the way everyone wanted

*Anticipates another legendary Jim Cornette rant sometime soon.*

Edited by A.V.

(edited)

My thoughts on WM32

Really mixed Wrestlemania imo. Not the worst. But there were tons of great matches ruined by terrible finishes and booking

- Tons of heels winning with dirty finishes*couchCharlotteandLONcough*, Becky or Sasha should've won, which sucks because aside from the awful ending it was arguably the best match of the night, at least New Day's match ended with them messing with Michaels, Foley and Austin

- Oh, and New Day coming out in DBZ outfits was amazing

- Zach Ryder winning the IC and Baron Corbin winning the Andre The Giant Memorial were the only matches with satisfying endings

- AJ losing in his first Wrestlemania against Jericho was the low point of the show, that ending was hot garbage

- Hell in a Cell was a lot of fun where the finish could've gone both ways, though I do wish Shane won simply because I'm sick of the Authority. Shane's spot was legit scary though, and just reminds us why he's insane and we love him for it

- Brock Lesnar winning was also a ton of bullshit, Ambrose deserves a win for once and going over against Lesnar would've been perfect. Instead he goes out like a chump

- The Rock and Cena's segment was also great, I hope this means Cena is cleared to return

- HHH vs Roman, was another match that could've gone both ways, HHH winning I feel would be a bad idea, but at the same time Roman's still not over with the crowd. Other than that it was alright

- For a record breaking crowd, that was one of the worst crowds I've ever heard at a Wrestlemania

- The Announce team still sucks balls

Overall I give this Mania a 6.5/10, It's not the worst mania ever, but it could've been a ton better. Many decent to great matches that were ruined by questionable to outright terrible booking and finishes

Edited by Megas

So who's not excited for RAW tomorrow?

I'll post my thoughts about the PPV after I rewatch it, since I tuned in halfway through New Day's match with the League of Nimrods Nations.

(edited)

My WrestleMania thoughts;

-Zack Ryder became Intercontinental Champion. The stars have aligned and Long Island Iced Z is relevant again. I am so happy. :pinkie:

-Chris Jericho beat AJ Styles... don't know how to feel about it honestly. Fine that Jericho got a win, but come on, it was Styles' first Mania. Then again, it was a solid WrestleMania debut and I hope to see Styles higher up in the card at 33.

-Kalisto is a solid singles performer.

-Would've liked the Dudleys to win, but I wasn't disappointed.

-Diva tag team match... still didn't care.

-Good idea - Lita unveiling the WWE Women's Championship. Bad idea - give a title encouraging change and creating your own style to Rick Flair with boobs. And I'm more than a little salty that she made my homegirl tap out.

-I had no idea Sasha Banks was Snoop Dogg's cousin. The more you know.

-Ambrose vs Lesnar was amazing. I wanted Ambrose to win honestly, but I was not disappointed. Could have gone for longer, but I'm happy with what I got.

-Shane vs Taker... honestly, I wanted Shane to win so we could finally put this Authority crap to rest. Though, the match was amazing, and Shane's spot from the top of the cage was damn nice. The boy has been training. Hopefully this isn't the last we see of Shane O'Mac.

-The New Day... just, The New Day. I adore these men.

-Stone Cold, Mick Foley and Shawn Michaels beating down the League of Nations. Yes.

-Baron Corbin winning the Battle Royal... I did not see that coming, and I am not unhappy with it.

-Where the hell did Shaq come from.

-Rock is as funny as ever honestly, and oh look John Shovel's back.

-Reigns vs Triple H... honestly it could have been better. I'm just hoping the Authority has a bit less sway with Roman beating Trips down again. And Triple H's 1984-ass entrance was so silly, I loved it.

Edited by Unicorncob

..The main event match..... meh

Anyway,  it's always nice to see The Rock. Maybe I was expecting from him a catchphrase like: "who are you three roody poos?"

However, finally a more dignified title for the women's division.. maybe

CfJthrCWQAA92Le-1-300x180.jpg

• Brohoof 1