Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sure they can and will. 

I wonder how silly the epic WrestleMania entrances for the top guys would look in the performance center? :dash:/:laugh:

They really, really should postpone. Bump SummerSlam if they have too. This will be disastrous all around. Whose gonna want to buy this on PPV or network? SD, Raw or an indy show is one thing. The show of shows with no one in attendance? This is gonna be depressing. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venöm said:

They really, really should postpone. Bump SummerSlam if they have too. This will be disastrous all around. Whose gonna want to buy this on PPV or network? SD, Raw or an indy show is one thing. The show of shows with no one in attendance? This is gonna be depressing. 

I thought I heard they were postponing WrestleMania until the summer. I guess Vince McMahon doesn't like changes to his routine. 

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought I heard they were postponing WrestleMania until the summer. I guess Vince McMahon doesn't like changes to his routine. 

Nope. I hear it's also some sort of insurance related thing on why he's sticking to the date. Probably has deals inked with advertisers to keep on schedule as well. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venöm said:

Nope. I hear it's also some sort of insurance related thing on why he's sticking to the date. Probably has deals inked with advertisers to keep on schedule as well. 

WrestleMania with no crowd. Imagine if that happened in 1987 with Andre and Hulk Hogan. :wau:

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

WrestleMania with no crowd. Imagine if that happened in 1987 with Andre and Hulk Hogan. :wau:

It'd be like the other half a dozen times Andre was bodyslammed! :crackle:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It'd be like the other half a dozen times Andre was bodyslammed! :crackle:

Wasn't that the moment that made WWE become a BIG deal? :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

35 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Wasn't that the moment that made WWE become a BIG deal? :confused:

I mean probably. just saying that wasn't the first time it happened.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

just saying that wasn't the first time it happened.

Yeah. I also have a difficult time believing Andre was undefeated for 15 years like WWE says he was. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. I also have a difficult time believing Andre was undefeated for 15 years like WWE says he was. 

Heck, Jerry Lawler was the one who snapped the streak. Inoki did it a bunch of times. 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Heck, Jerry Lawler was the one who snapped the streak. Inoki did it a bunch of times. 

Admittedly, I'm going through his streak matches now and the losses I can find are one of three things.

>A tag team/six man/eight man where Andre probably wasn't pinned.

>A match where he got himself dqed.

>A match where he got counted out.

The only match that isn't like this a TKO against Inoki.

I'm unsure how the match against El Canek went though.

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Heck, Jerry Lawler was the one who snapped the streak.

Well, he is "The King". :mlp_smug:

6 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Inoki did it a bunch of times

And he fought Muhammad Ali. :oh_golly:

As of typing, Mania is set to take place from the performance center. Rumor has it that's due to McMahon being unable to guarantee they'll be able to run mania at all if they postpone. But another rumor suggests that this is part of WWE's insurance ploy. That in order to get their pay out, they have to had done due diligence in finding another venue to host mania and are banking on Orlando shutting down WM from the performance center for still having too many people. After that, the plan is to reschedule WrestleMania to MSG in June. 

Also word on the HoF is that it's being rescheduled for SummerSlam, according to Davey Boy's daughter. 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Also word on the HoF is that it's being rescheduled for SummerSlam, according to Davey Boy's daughter. 

Pretty fitting, since the Bulldog's best moment happened at SummerSlam. I'm also guessing the ceremony will be held at a performing arts theater in Boston.

• Brohoof 1

It's official, Wrestlemania will be at the PC. It'll also be two night, with some football guy I don't care about.

https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/wwe-wrestlemania-36-card-to-be-held-over-two-nights-at-multiple-locations-with-rob-gronkowski-as-host/

This is gonna look weird to look back on if we survive all this, haha. Not sure what'll happen to HoF but moving to SS would be a good alternative.

CZW has also decided to so empty arena shows. I hope they'll be okay financially. They dont have bucks like Vince and Tony

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

It's official, Wrestlemania will be at the PC. It'll also be two night, with some football guy I don't care about.

I think he prefers to be called "Mr. Some Football Guy". :nom:

Anyway, hopefully this will lead to WWE trimming their PPV's in the future so they won't be five hours long. :blink:

BRODY LEE AND MATT HARDY IN AEW AAAAA

AEW IS NOW 20% COOLER

Between Moxley, Jericho, Rose, Sakazaki, Omega, Archer, JAKE ROBERTS BACK AS A MANAGER and now BRODY AND MATT ARE HERE?

I love this roster so much 

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 3

On 3/20/2020 at 12:19 AM, Pastel Heart said:

BRODY LEE AND MATT HARDY IN AEW AAAAA

AEW IS NOW 20% COOLER

Between Moxley, Jericho, Rose, Sakazaki, Omega, Archer, JAKE ROBERTS BACK AS A MANAGER and now BRODY AND MATT ARE HERE?

I love this roster so much 

At least with Mat Hardy in AEW, he'll get free reign over his character. Hoping that means a return to Broken Matt, which is inevitable.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Patty Whirlwind said:

At least with Mat Hardy in AEW, he'll get free reign over his character. Hoping that means a return to Broken Matt, which is inevitable.

From his mannerisms in the debut, I'd say he's already BROKEN~

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Dark Side of the Ring" is an AWESOME series. The detail they go into is AMAZING. :o

Damn I was about to bring that up. Recently watched the Chris Benoit two parter and it left me emotionally wrecked, made me feel real bad for David. Also that ending shows why Chavo and Jericho are some of the best in the industry.

Gonna go watch some of the other stuff. The one on the Montreal Screwjob was really good too

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Megas said:

Damn I was about to bring that up. Recently watched the Chris Benoit two parter and it left me emotionally wrecked, made me feel real bad for David. Also that ending shows why Chavo and Jericho are some of the best in the industry.

Gonna go watch some of the other stuff. The one on the Montreal Screwjob was really good too

I binge watched all of the episodes that are available.

I've heard all of these stories before but I feel like I learned a lot more hearing it from the wrestlers themselves. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1