Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

You mean the hype packages, the theme songs or the actual animated logos they made for each show? 

I'd say a combination of all of them, from the moment the intro starts till the show's opening pyro goes off.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I wasn't big on EC3 in TNA or WWE but I'm definitely interested in this new side of him~ can't wait!

I'm looking forward to seeing this side too and I'm a huge EC3 fan.

14 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

@TheRockARooster @Pastel Heart I'm getting a bit of a Tyler Durden vibe from him. I know he can always go back to being his entitled megalomaniac self, but this new direction will suit him in the long run. And I know he'll have a home in Impact, but I think to make the most of his character and charisma, AEW would be the right place for him. I can even picture a feud with MJF off the bat. "I was like you once. Look where it took me." 

Or he could make some waves for this company.

WXW is hosting their 19th anniversary show for free. Go give one of the indy scenes finest companies a watch and spread the word. Show some support. Buy some merch. They're even running a deal where if you buy a ticket to a show, they'll match your price and give those tickets to essential personnel working in Germany for a free wrestling show down the line. 

"Help us by purchasing tickets for people working in jobs of systemic relevance. Every ticket purchased is matched by wXw with a second ticket free of charge. All those tickets will be given away to today’s heroes when we start to run shows again.http://covid19tickets.wxw-shop.com/

Oh and don't forget to turn on the subtitles. 

Very true, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens and a feud with MJF would be great for business, IMO.

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's amazing what a wrestler can do when they have the ability to speak for themselves. :wau:

Really hit the sport there, mate.

When they speak for themselves, it's more natural and that's why I love the old times so much.

And I also love some of the newer things but not anything from McMahonland.

And this pic is really special to me.

Spoiler

0K5A0569.thumb.jpg.af0784ee3f2e6b3edcf3cc4add450684.jpg

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

For those who have the WWE Network, or at least have seen enough of the PPV's, Which WWE PPV intros of all time do you consider the best? 

WrestleMania X7 is my favorite PPV intro of all-time. 

• Brohoof 1

Among my favorites is the the SummerSlam 1997 intro. "Life isn't fair". I also like the 1997 In Your House: Canadian Stampede intro, talking about the greyness of the world, in relating to the Austin/Hart Foundation feud.

• Brohoof 1

Dynamite great as always. Now I dunno whats gonna happen in the TNT Title Tournament at all! I wonder if they'll let Cody retire Dustin or if they'll just hang Dustin for Cody to be mad at Lance Archer for. Jake targetting Cody in promos would make sense there. Boy do I think Darby and Archer would be beautifully gruesome though. Love Matt Hardy and the Bubbly Bunch. I do miss Nyla Rose though; hopefully quarantine ends soon and she can come back and do her thing~

5 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And look at what dream match I found.

This match happened?? I'm surprised Masato Tanaka is still going, I remember him from a looong time ago!

UPDATE: Loved it!!! Kevin dropping the F bomb had me dying looll, I'm way too used to his squeaky clean WWE character. This reminds me more of his CZW which I like more. I MISS THE PACKAGE PILEDRIVER, that's like my favorite move ever

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

This match happened?? I'm surprised Masato Tanaka is still going, I remember him from a looong time ago!

He's still going. Saw him last year at wrestlecon against Eddie Kingston and Brian Cage.

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I MISS THE PACKAGE PILEDRIVER, that's like my favorite move ever

How does Kevin perform this without hurting anyone?

It seems a LOT more dangerous since you're folding your opponent up before you drop them. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

How does Kevin perform this without hurting anyone?

It seems a LOT more dangerous since you're folding your opponent up before you drop them. 

Same as Balors Coup de Grace. Very careful landing, minimizing impact to the receiver and having the talent to make it look painful all the same~

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Pastel Heart said:

Same as Balors Coup de Grace. Very careful landing, minimizing impact to the receiver and having the talent to make it look painful all the same~

One slip & Kevin's piledriver could mess someone's neck/life up. 

5 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh if you liked that, you'll love this. 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Speaking of moves that could mess you up if Kevin slipped! :blink:/:lie:

Not even could. Did. Wasn't Kevin, but remember what happened to Hiromu Takehashi? Same move. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venöm said:

Not even could. Did. Wasn't Kevin, but remember what happened to Hiromu Takehashi? Same move. 

I believe I have seen a video of that, yes. :blush:

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I believe I have seen a video of that, yes. :blush:

I saw the whole match. I'm amazed Hiromu not only finished, but won. So yeah, piledrivers aren't so bad anymore. Especially when guys like Chase Owens, Jordan Devlin and Pentagon Jr are dishing them out.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:03 AM, TheRockARooster said:

And this pic is really special to me.

Hide contents

0K5A0569.thumb.jpg.af0784ee3f2e6b3edcf3cc4add450684.jpg

What was he like?

Given your fondness, I'm guessing he was pretty chill/decent.

Edited by Antagonist
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's the risk you take. Take care of your opponent first and foremost. No one in wrestling means to injure their opponent... Unless you're Sexy Star.

4 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

I saw the whole match. I'm amazed Hiromu not only finished, but won. So yeah, piledrivers aren't so bad anymore. Especially when guys like Chase Owens, Jordan Devlin and Pentagon Jr are dishing them out.

Hiromu was one of my favorite parts of NJPW! I was sad when he got hurt. I don't have NJPW World but i hope I get to see him around somewhere 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Pastel Heart said:

That's the risk you take. Take care of your opponent first and foremost. No one in wrestling means to injure their opponent...

Unless you're New Jack. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Unless you're New Jack. 

New Jack has done shoots on opponents before when they were provoking him but he didn't do what Sexy Star did.

http://fightboothpw.com/update-on-sexy-star-rosemary-situation-at-triplemania-25/

I won't link the video because it's disturbing for the forum but it's on Youtube if you're curious 

• Brohoof 2

And parts two and three to the story of McGuinness and Danielson are up. 

We maybe talking about Omega & Okada or Gargano & Ciampa these days. But after wrestling year zero, when WCW & ECW ended and wrestling's mainstream dominance with them and everything as reset. When Impact, the NWA, NJPW and ROH, the pillars of modern wrestling, were establishing or establishing themselves, we had these two. We had Bryan and Nigel. They were the original best in the world.