Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is/are your OCs main weaknesses/imperfections?

J.R.

What would make your OC crack like an egg? Whether it is a power-based weakness (like water against fire), or a personality-base one (cowardice, or arrogance). 

For IB (just like myself IRL) when he tries to be a hero, he may rush into things without thinking (like Rainbow). Also, his focus may be thrown if he's not paying attention to the bigger problem at hoof, but he comes through in the end. And he may lose focus if he's staring a a beautiful mare

As far as powers, extreme heat may throw of his powers to where he can only perform simple uses of his powers.

• Brohoof 1

Emerald is impulsive, emotional, and can be a little bit arrogant and forward with her words. She reacts quickly, instinctually, and sometimes rushes into situations. She's got a short fuse and will sometimes lash out if she's angry enough.

Concerning her powers, she has a specific set/type of spells she excels at, but struggles with other types of magic that aren't combat based.

My other OC, who is the pony version of me, is very different. She's very shy and doesn't like to socialize. When she is put into social situations, she's very awkward. She keeps how she feels to herself, and is too passive. Other than that, she isn't very good at magic, the only thing she uses it for is levitation when she's writing. 

Edited by Emerald Star
  • Brohoof 1

Tempest is kinda like the strong silent type, so if he speaks, it's to someone important to him or its nessassary infomation. He will also do anything for his partner. Anything.

He's a very bad negotiator, and a very cheesy flirt.

Aria has a tendency to be a bit oblivious when it comes to other pony's emotions. She never knows when she's annoying another pony, even if they make it obvious. She also has trouble when it comes to realizing if a pony is showing love.

As for physical weaknesses she's not the best flyer, but she's found ways around that, so it's not a huge weakness for her.

Mad Hatter/Silver Dreams

-Emotional

He isn't good in social situations like he used to be. It's very hard for him to even talk around people.

Plus,he isn't good in relationships.

-Physical

He's basically a normal unicorn. So,anything that can hurt a normal person can hurt him.

Other than that,he's only mastered in two types of magic. Levitation and Teleportation. (If you could even call that a weakness.)

Windrose

-Emotional

While he can be calm most of the time,he has a fear of assassins.

Plus,he's not good with romance.

-Physical

An earth pony,so anything that can hurt a normal person can hurt him.

Plus he's not very skilled in combat.

Edited by Sir Godot
  • Brohoof 1

Hes not very good at magic

I mean, he can levitate objects around n stuff, but any higher tier spells like teleportation, and lifting larger objects is completely beyond him. His talent is electrical machinery, and science, so he doesnt really need to.

Ponder Cloud (Ponysona)
Like myself, is rather OCD and is somewhat overly emotional in certain situations.

Repulse Magnet (Casual OC)
Extended use or strain of his gravity magic will cause him massive fatigue and headaches. The size of these symptoms depends on the level in which he uses his magic.

Charred Remnant (Bad-arse OC)
Though his touch can incinerate living things and any material susceptible to combustion given enough heat, it has no effect against non-flammable, in-organic objects like rock and earth. His power is also null and void against pure magic; magical shields and other spells that create barriers can successfully counteract his touch.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say my Ponysona:

Mental Weaknesses:

• I do get frustrated at times while trying to help others.
  • I can make mistakes or errors in judgement.
  • Sometimes I try to hard to help others.
  • Fear of failing to help another.
  • Often I give to much of myself and forget to eat.

Physical Weaknesses:

• I am a bit of a Klutz and do tend to fall easily.
  • I have a bad back from scoliosis.

-------------------

No being no matter how great or how small is perfect, and I cannot say I am perfect either, but I will try to help and share friendship.

Skype me if you wish at Solberg516

Edited by High Step
  • Brohoof 1

My OC is a plague doctor. He has been doing some pretty nasty work for a very long time, and over time things start to not effect him as much. He may seem unsympathetic to others physically suffering and cold at times. He also scares people sometimes with a seeming cold shell feel.

Inside he can be a caring and helpful individual, he has just been affected by events in his life.

Serenade is a pony version of me so he has all the same strengths and flaws that I do.  I think there might be more, but when it comes to things I can name off the top of my head, there are only a couple of flaws I can think of.  I know he has problems with self doubt, often causing him to miss out on things.  Also, while it's not as bad as Rainbow Dash, he's also a little impulsive.

Kozel is a sadistic serial killer so he's riddled with imperfections. He will die just as easily as any other pony/goat. It is possible to outsmart him, but it's very difficult.

Edited by A goat

Hocus Pocus is very reckless when it comes to magic. Experimenting to find a spell to make her a mare instead of a stallion, mostly. However, she tends to bite off a little more than she can chew in other situations as well, always wanting to "jump right in" to something new without much practice first.

Other than that, she's rather introverted, hiding away like a hermit without much contact to the outside world. Hocus still goes into town when she needs something, but she keeps her head down and tries not to be noticed.

She's weak and frail outside of water, she can't run far or lift much, she can't read and has never used money. She overheats in hot water and becomes even weaker if she spends the night outside of water. She's also particularly vulnerable to hypnosis.

If he's sent into rage mode, his vision becomes very red, to the point where the only thing he can see is his target. Other than that, if his wings are in anyway damaged, he becomes very scared, as he relies on his wings to get him out of pretty much any situation he can't handle.

Well, all my OCs have traits taken from me and based around those, so I share my imperfections with them. If you want a more in-depth explanation of their personalities and whatnot: their profiles are in my signature, but I'll be leaving short descriptions below. :)

Blue Moon:

He is stubborn and a bit quiet/shy.

Autumn:

She has unreasonably high standards for herself, and to a certain extent; for others. She's also a perfectionist, and is critical of others. She holds others' opinions of her and her work very highly, and as such; takes rejection/failure badly. She also silently takes comfort in others failures to help her feel better (she feels bad about this though).

Clear Skies:

She is shy, cowardly, and sensitive. She values details very highly, and will get ticked off if someone gets details wrong.

Duster is impulsive. She doesn't think through the consequences of her actions and will dive into any idea she thinks sounds awesome. This also applies to how she talks because she doesn't have much of a filter. She's got a big mouth for a tiny pony and she cannot handle the backlash of said mouth.

Mushiko is shy and sheltered. She spends most of her time on the present and doesn't take time to think about her past or future unless it's something overtly negative or something she can romanticize. She's not very grounded in facts and acts more on feelings or intuition than evidence, hence she'll often make completely blind assumptions.

Physical:

Steel Accord is a skilled fighter, but that's come at the cost of ability in the traditional pegasus art of flight. Steel is acrobatic on the ground and in short burst in the air, but he can't sustain high speed flight for very long. Almost no time, for that matter. His wing power is a pitiful 2.2 so he won't be winning any young flier's competition's.

Personal: (Since Steel is my ponysona, I share these faults.)

Steel is extremely gullible. Sarcasm and other forms of double speak go right over his head so it's easy for skilled liars to exploit his chivalric sensibilities to their desired effect.

Steel is also quick to anger when he feels his ideals or sensibilities are being threatened.