Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making An OC tribute video(Closed)

Tom Snyder

(edited)

I see what you did there. Changed the credit name in the first post. Not what I meant. I just meant I prefer to be called a "fan of the show" rather than a "brony" which causes me PTSD. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm totally fine with having my username in the video.

Had some time to listen to the song you're going to use. Except for the three (?) cringes in there for the word which shall not be named, I love it and it's great.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

I see what you did there. Changed the credit name in the first post. Not what I meant. I just meant I prefer to be called a "fan of the show" rather than a "brony" which causes me PTSD. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm totally fine with having my username in the video.

Had some time to listen to the song you're going to use. Except for the three (?) cringes in there for the word which shall not be named, I love it and it's great.

Your confusing me here, and i'm a bit slow. So can you specify what you mean?

(edited)

I'm fine with the who's OC is it credit in the first post as you had it before, with my username. Hope that makes sense.

Just the word "brony" makes me cringe. Explained on my profile. :(

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

I'm fine with the who's OC is it credit in the first post as you had it before, with my username. Hope that makes sense.

Just the word "brony" makes me cringe. Explained on my profile. :(

Ohhh okay i got it. Why does it make you cringe?  :o

(edited)

It's kinda a sad thing and I'd rather just point you to my profile page where I explain it, so we don't go off topic too much. So *points*.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

It's kinda a sad thing and I'd rather just point you to my profile page where I explain it, so we don't go off topic too much. So *points*.

I know not to say it to you, so i'll respect that. I know how you felt about it, i think all of us know what its like to be constantly hounded  by people; so you're not alone in this.

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you. I'm actually seeing a person about this problem, among other things. Also at Ponycon it was suggested I try hypnotherapy.

Small thing: You misspelled my username this time in the first post. Oops?

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you. I'm actually seeing a person about this problem, among other things. Also at Ponycon it was suggested I try hypnotherapy.

Small thing: You misspelled my username this time in the first post. Oops?

Doh! clumsy me! i'll fix that right away.

Alright, i had to lengthen the credits to give it time to go through the whole thing so this cuts down the spots to maybe 3-5 oc's. Sorry i could not fit everyone in this, but know that i think equally of all of you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just found a mistake in my O.C.'s name, it's not Angeus it's Angelus. Thanks

Ok, its done. I have so much think about that it slips past me sometimes. 3-4 spots remaining!

Edited by Candy Star

I can't promise anything flashy, i don't have much experience in other methods of animation. Just the slideshows, but people seem to love what i do.

Three spots left! Hope you guys will enjoy it, but i'm gonna cancel this as a 90 sub special and make it the 50 sub one, which i have now reached.

There's also a special message for you all in the credits as my thanks to you all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd like to put my OC in if there is room. This is Skycoaster.

img-3560932-1-attachicon.gif__commission_for_kennywoodracer___skycoaster___by_artisticflounder-d75l1iy.png

Okay, ty. as i say to others cred will be in the end of vid.

All spots are taken, thanks to all for their entries. I am now closing registration! I will give honorable mentions to those who wish to have their oc's named along with your username. 

Okay, since i've lost a sub, so can anyone come up with a title for it?Cause i'm just terrible at titles. 

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, ty. as i say to others cred will be in the end of vid.

All spots are taken, thanks to all for their entries. I am now closing registration! I will give honorable mentions to those who wish to have their oc's named along with your username. 

Okay, since i've lost a sub, so can anyone come up with a title for it?Cause i'm just terrible at titles. 

Title for the video? Well, I could come up with a few. 

The family

Standing together

Welcome to the herd

Friendship brings us together

We are all a big family

(are these names too corny?)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I apologize, but you seem to have misspelled my name. It should be Nightfury instead of Nightmare

oops! sorry, i'll get on that.

Title for the video? Well, I could come up with a few. 

The family

Standing together

Welcome to the herd

Friendship brings us together

We are all a big family

(are these names too corny?)

Do you think they are?

Edited by Candy Star

oops! sorry, i'll get on that.

Do you think they are?

Not really... perhaps "The family" one

• Brohoof 1