Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM is too violent

Lar095070

So apparently some people think the show MLP:FIM is too violent for kids, Take this post for example

post-29371-0-30762700-1428367512_thumb.png

i would also like to add i have this posted over at /r/mylittlepony http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/31ow9s/so_apparently_mlp_is_too_violent/ and linustechtips http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/342934-mlpfim-is-too-violent/#entry4671678 I will mainly be monitoring the LTT thread, but i will keep watching the others, but if you want to join the discussion on the other 2 places its posted, feel free

Are you sure that isn't a type of troll trolling around?

It just seems like something someone would post to anger some bronies.

If it isn't a troll and a serious concern, than the show isn't that violent.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Psh. Just derpy parents/kids being derp.
Always has been a thing, always will be. Definitely doesn't represent the opinion of people as a whole xD

All things considered this could be a joke review anyway >.<

[As a response to it, ofc its not too violent. I mean for Gods sakes we have looney tunes and tom and Jerry. Mlp doesn't even come close xD]

Edited by Aleh
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Damn, if I think back to the old german fairytales I was told...

...I wonder what reviews they might cause.

But to be fully serious. The show is neither too violent nor too profane. Everyone refusing to expose their children to such a harmless and nice cartoon because of the raised concerns in that "review" not only fails to see the bigger picture (morals and lessons taught throughout each episode) of the show itself but ultimately does their children no favor with this overprotective behavior.

Edited by Konsumo

How is this guy not a troll? There's bloody video games and highly sexualized TV shows, but MLP is too violent... ?

I hope that poster is a troll. He can't be cereal.

You're right! He can't be cereal.

Maybe he's milk.

He is actually pop tarts.

I see you anticipated me.

• Brohoof 1

This is either the work of REALLY strict soccer moms or trolls. If it's the former, I feel sorry for the kids she parents. If it's the latter, this is genuinely funny. Nice work :P

How can you properly show the difference between good and bad behavior without having characters who behave negatively at times?

This person seems to forget that.

• Brohoof 1

If they think MLP:FiM is violent, then I wonder what they'll think of shows like Game of Thrones.

A stroll down the country fields.

• Brohoof 1