Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do any episodes make you sad?

colt_following

I know for me, "Sisterhooves Social" sort of did because I know what it was like to be in Sweetie Belle's position... Where you want to be appreciated by your older sibling but they just won't. She seemed SO sad and she was trying so hard!

And also the S3 finale... Idk why, there were just an onslaught of emotions in that one.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie pie's lament in Pinkie Pride and when pinkie starts leaving town

Yup, this entire thing right here. Right at the moment where Pinkie feels abandoned is when the sadness hits for me. Just seeing all of her enthusiasm and happiness go away in an instant like that breaks my heart any time I see that part. :(

Also the part when Rainbow Dash is trapped in May The Best Pet Win, that part is very short but sad as well, given that Rainbow could have been trapped there for a very long time and that very tiny cry that she did, accompanied by the face before it, that part also makes me feel sad, but it is immediately followed up by awesomeness. :3

• Brohoof 2

I might sound strange for saying this, but Pinkie Apple Pie made sad, because I wish my family was more like the Apples, I want a family as close as that again. We use to be very close, now we live in distant locations, barely keeping in touch, so when I saw them singing together, I got misty eyed, yet I was happy for them, the Apples give me hope for better times, when I could have a family, where I can share a laugh, or trade conflicts, just like in Pinkie Apple Pie, this episode does have a special affiliation to me, for the best of times or the worst of times.

• Brohoof 1

I might sound strange for saying this, but Pinkie Apple Pie made sad, because I wish my family was more like the Apples, I want a family as close as that again. We use to be very close, now we live in distant locations, barely keeping in touch, so when I saw them singing together, I got misty eyed, yet I was happy for them, the Apples give me hope for better times, when I could have a family, where I can share a laugh, or trade conflicts, just like in Pinkie Apple Pie, this episode does have a special affiliation to me, for the best of times or the worst of times.

To quote that one guy from Home Alone: "how you think about your family is a complicated thing" or something like that. I think I can relate to that particular episode because my family is really close...except when we start butting heads just like the Apples. It's not all sunshine and rainbows, but I try to be grateful for the times we have. The awesome thing here is that it didn't matter whether or not Pinkie was really an Apple. They treated her as family anyways and that's all that mattered. You have the awesome blessing of being a part of a community that's just like that. *gives a big Pinkie hug*  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

For me it is Apple Family Reunion. Applejack trying so very hard to put on the best reunion possible, in order to make memories before some ponies might not be there to make memories with any more, all because of what happened to her and her own family is heartwrenching, especially when it all literally comes crashing down.

There are moments in some episodes that make me sad.  Generally sad Dashie moments.  These two really get me:

^ Particularly the last few seconds.  Anyone who doesn't think that was a tough decision for Dashie had ought to take a second look at this.

And of course:

The cloud even changed to reflect her mood. ; _ ;

• Brohoof 1

And of course:

The cloud even changed to reflect her mood. ; _ ;

This one right here. Being someone who went through similar things in elementary/middle school, I really wanted to giver her a hug

• Brohoof 1

Tanks for the memories got me. First one this season to really spark some real emotion that I've felt before. I've had to say goodbye to a few pets before and I tried everything to keep them from leaving because I loved them so much. When she started crying at the end wailing that she didn't want him to go I was like OMG I KNOW ME TOO THATS ME YAS.

Got me right in the feels.

Tanks for the memories got me. 

Yeah, me too. I guess I actually can relate to one. Seeing Rainbow cry almost made me change the channel... Twice!

I never like to see ponies cry, although i'm pretty sure there will be more tears shed over the season.

Pinkie Pride was one of them, during Pinkie's Lament. I felt really bad for the character during that shirt amount of time.

I have to say though, Tanks for the Memories was the saddest this show has made me feel, by far. Rainbow crying the way that she was and what she was saying..It hit me hard.

How sad that episode got took me by surprise, but it is actually really interesting for the show to stir up emotions for me like that.

Easily, Tanks For The Memories takes the cake for me. No episode hit me in the heart like that one did.

Sisterhooves social made me cry as I know that I myself sometimes tell my younger siblings I want to be left alone... And I might not come across that in the nicest way. sisterhooves social taught me to be nicer to them

This is My Little Pony not My Little Depresson! What in this show is enough to make you sad? Sure there are a few moments in the show where everypony is emotional and all but how can that make you sad because you know there will always be a happy ending.

This is My Little Pony not My Little Depresson! What in this show is enough to make you sad? Sure there are a few moments in the show where everypony is emotional and all but how can that make you sad because you know there will always be a happy ending.

Haha, that's just it- not that ENTIRE episodes leave me in perpetual depression for weeks on end, but there are moments in episodes that definitely get me a little misty-eyed and frowny-faced!