How likely would you be to wear clothes/outfits Rarity made?

Azureth

• 5 weeks later...

Nooo, I wouldn't let her dress me up unless I had something to say about it. She is great and all, but so am I and I know what I want to wear. She's not the only fashionable one in the house. <333 If she'd dress me up, I'd dress her up too!

As much as I would be honored, I don't think Rarity has experience making human clothes...But...I guess the hats she makes can work for both humans and ponies so I guess that helps.

I don't know, maybe. First off, I'm a guy, and second I'm a guy who makes/ earns very little money. Now, I am no genius , but if she takes all that time into her stuff. It is probably gonna cost quite a bit of money. And I really can't afford that right now. Unless I'm totally wrong and it's cheap or I can get some kind of discount.

Are you kidding, dischord would look good in her clothing, of course id wear it. the only problem is, ive never seen her mae male clothing or human clothing at that, so if there is any wierd way i could travel to Equestria and change both physically and genetically change into a woman then yes, not that id want to be a woman, itd just be the only way to where her stuff. im making it sound worse aint i.

I'd love to be a classy gentleman, and I'm sure she could deliver, so yes, of course, as long as it was in fact male clothes. I have worn women's clothes before, was pretty much forced to for certain occasions, and I greatly dislike wearing dresses and heels...

I'm sure she could make me something classy, vibrant, shimmering, and accentuated with a bow tie and slacks. Perhaps a gold masquerade mask to go with it. Hmmm...

No. I dislike every single design I have seen her make in the show. If it came down to it, a small accent piece would work, but an outfit would be outright. My ponisona wears no clothing, and has no need to. The ponies of Equestria are good looking in their native state, and the only way they improve their image (from my eyes) is by the way they interact with others. Clothing is a form of mask, and the ponies do not need it.

Knowing what kind of designs Rarity typically makes how likely would you be to wear some stuff she designs? Say, for example your wardrobe was replaced by Rarity-designed clothes/outfits.

I think I would, she makes some good stuff!

I don't know about this. I mean a lot of the stuff she's made has been phenomenal. But then there were a few...ahem...duds:please:

As long as she designed according to my style and I got to greenlight it then I'd love it. I wouldn't pick on her details though - like what the mane6 did with those Gala dresses. I'd just make sure I didn't get anything like those Rainbow Falls outfits.  :rarity:

Are you kidding, dischord would look good in her clothing, of course id wear it. the only problem is, ive never seen her mae male clothing or human clothing at that, so if there is any wierd way i could travel to Equestria and change both physically and genetically change into a woman then yes, not that id want to be a woman, itd just be the only way to where her stuff. im making it sound worse aint i.

I think she could do male clothes as well. If memory serves me correct in "ticket master" when rarity brings twilight out of the rain. She designs an outfit for Twilight, Spike, and herself in hopes that Twilight would take her.

I think she could do male clothes as well. If memory serves me correct in "ticket master" when rarity brings twilight out of the rain. She designs an outfit for Twilight, Spike, and herself in hopes that Twilight would take her.

yes, true, but then there's the matter that rarity has never seen a human, and i cant get to equestria without that stupid mirror from equestria girls which would make you a pony anyways, hypothetically. there are just so many factors that would prevent all of this if you got the chance. Am i overthinking this?

I'm not a super feminine person so Rarity's style may not suit me... but she NAILED the ponies' Grand Galloping Gala dresses while respecting their individual tastes, so yes. I'm in. 

• Brohoof 3

I wear a dress from her o-o;;; cause I one time,I dream that she made me wear a dress that she made for me @w@ I still remember she told me,that she work really hard for it x_x;;;

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would 100% definitely wear anything Rarity makes. No matter what the occasion she knows exactly what suits the need. Perfect taste, sophistication and above all, style! I can think of nothing better to put on...ever!  :grin:

• Brohoof 2

I don't think I've seen her design for stallions, so that would be a no. One of my OCs is a designer as well, but has a different specialty, one more relevant to me than Rarity's style.

• 1 month later...