Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How likely would you be to wear clothes/outfits Rarity made?

Azureth

Knowing what kind of designs Rarity typically makes how likely would you be to wear some stuff she designs? Say, for example your wardrobe was replaced by Rarity-designed clothes/outfits.

I think I would, she makes some good stuff!

• Brohoof 2

I'd be very likely to wear whatever she made, as long as it din't look like something Lady Gaga would prance around in.

I would appreciate the expand in fashion i would gain with anything she'd make form me. Not to mention, im pretty damn sure she considers the person who will be wearing the wardrobe when making said wardrobe, so honestly, she should never disappoint.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

Of course I would! I love rarity's fashion sense! But if we're talking about human Rarity... that's a different story.

(Fluttershy in neon green? Really, human Rarity? How can the human version of such a fashionable pony be so INhumanely unfashionable?)

I am not a mare though.. but.. If i found a transport device, and was transformed into a pony. I'd gladly try it. And meet Spike and Twilight and study books ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Nope her fashion choice is flashy and my choice is dark black with white or some other color so no I probably wouldn't unless I had no choice but to wear them because if she replaces my entire wardrobe I would have no choice unless I wanted to run around nude I mean she does it most of the time XD

She has the talent to design some good stuff though it would depend on what she would design for me. I am not that difficult to please so there is more of a risk of her over doing it rather than under doing it. my style tends to be a bit more casual, I like to be comfortable with some exceptions for certain special occasions. Knowing Rarity, she probably would like to design clothes for a human as a sort of challenged since human anatomy has quite a few differences I would imagine there would be certain differences.

If she knew me and would make something explicitly for me, then yes, because I believe she knows what her client base wants. My style is very different from hers, though, so if I'd have to judge by show examples only then I wouldn't.

• 10 months later...

My dream is to be on the Oscar red carpet and when Tim Gunn asks "who are you wearing?"

"Why, Rarity of course." :rarity::D

tl;dr YEEEESSSSSSSS!

• Brohoof 1

Most of her designs are beautiful, but a bit too fancy, perhaps even too extravagant for my liking.

I prefer something that is more practical, more simple, perhaps even more...plain.

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to get some riding kit done by her. I ride bikes often and having some properly designed clothing for it that also fit me perfectly, would be great. I mean, so long as it's durable.

Some everyday wear by he would be pretty awesome as well. It would more than likely be replacing  my current Aeropostale, Suko and Quicksilver wardrobe.

Edited by Flutter Baby <3

Most of her designs are beautiful, but a bit too fancy, perhaps even too extravagant for my liking.

I prefer something that is more practical, more simple, perhaps even more...plain.

Don't worry, she has the perfect design for ya!

BdTYyYp.jpg

I would love to wear something designed by Rarity, I love her extravagant, original designs.

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely let Rarity design some clothes for me. She's a pretty intuitive pony and could easily match a style to my personality type and tastes. I'm not really super into fashion, so some help from her would be greatly appreciated. :P