Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do your OC's hooves look like?

ggg-2

In the show, most ponies, mares and stallions alike, even the Alicorns, have the same looking hooves, which look uniform all the way through their legs. However, some ponies, namely the more muscular powerfully built stallions, have unshorn fetlocks like a Clydesdale. Which does your OC have? Mine has the latter, which is considered rare, even one of a kind, among Alicorns. Then again, he's male which is ALSO rare among Alicorns, but i digress.

Well, my stallions and mares are pretty much like what you would see in the show. As for the deer...she's like you would see in the comics.

My OC's hooves are exposed fetlocks, kinda like Big Mac's. You see, I based Will Guide's design on Mickey Mouse's design. Mickey wears big yellow shoes, so Will Guide has yellow hooves.

(edited)

Standard, though she has lightning bolt burns on her hooves where the lightning was grounded. This is optional depending on how anal the RP's GM is about it.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Metal Plates with potential for weapon attachments because my OCs are a cyborg (Comet) and a robotic pony exoskeleton being controlled by a sentient carnivorous alien plant (Creator).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I draw all ponies with actual horse-like hooves and give Alicorns/Pegasi long horsefeathers. If my OC Quartz was translated into the show's style, she would still keep her hooves. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Well on paper (or rather in vector) they just look like the normal show hooves except slightly less rounded, but when I imagine like a closer view of them they have slight chips and cracks and look like they have a generally straight out ignored appearance because well I imagine he doesn't really care about the way others see him and such he doesn't really take care of the way he looks. Which is why his mane and tail are so messy as well.