Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

@, I generally end up doing stuff later today, but yeah, I have enough to keep me busy with things beyond this thread.  :P

And the silver bit is an easy enough mistake to make.  :)

@, sure thing, haha. Sadly the list is getting pretty long, so it may take me a while. :derp:

@, finished her~

attachicon.gifreq024.png

This looks so adorable  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:. My OC would love to nom those ears  :lol:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks so adorable  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:. My OC would love to nom those ears  :lol:

I already did a drawing of that XD

@, you're quite welcome, haha. I'm glad you like her!  :lol: I think my new method for eyes has a pretty nice effect--think it adds a bit to the image.  :)

Also I made a minor tweak just now, as I overlooked a small detail on the eyes~

Anyways, you're welcome to add another request to the list, but it'll take awhile to get to~

@, thanks! Sweet Pen is up next, then you. So, I should be able to do yours soon... ish. :P 

@@JonasDarkmane, heheh. Thank you~ I think her ears 'are' pretty fluffy looking.  

I already did a drawing of that XD

I know xD. However, I don't think my OC would get enough of that nomming :3

heheh. Thank you~ I think her ears 'are' pretty fluffy looking.  

Eeyup :wub:  

Yay! I'm going to bed anyway. Have a good night everybrony! (Don't know why I'm saying it here, but whatever)... Have nice dreams in Ponyville <3

@, alright, good night, haha. I should have something for ya tomorrow, or today in my own time zone.  :lol:

@@Sweet Pen, here ya go.

post-24809-0-47024800-1432853511.png

(edited)

@@Tsaritsa Luna, depends on the sketch and pose, but I'm posting this 30 minutes later this time around.  :)  

So really, anywhere from 20-45 depending on pose/request, thus far.

@, "Applejack running."  :lol:

post-24809-0-86830200-1432855847.png
Edited by SFyr

@@Night Mist, I don't see why not.  :)

(edited)

@@Night Mist, I don't see why not.  :)

Awesome well I may not have the reference done for her till tomorrow or the next day but once I do I'd love for you to draw her. ^_^ As soon as I have it done. I'm fighting with the head feathers right now. So far shes looked like half of the bird Pokemon. ._.'

Edited by Night Mist

(edited)

@, stalled on yours. What's his eyecolor?  :lol: I can't find it.

@@Night Mist, that's perfectly fine, it'll take me a few days at least to work through the current list anyways.  :)

I'll save your place here though.

Edited by SFyr

@@Sweet Pen, thank you, glad you like her.  ;) She was interesting to do, I'll admit.

I especially like her tail.  :lol:

Oh my god! AJ looks so cudly and adorable! Thank you, thank you, thank you times a million! Do you think I should do that other request in mind? I see this topic has more and more people asking for a sketch as time goes by, so I don't wanna give you more work than necessary... <3

Thanks tho!

154908__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_hug

@, you're quite welcome! I'm happy to hear you like her!  ;)

And while I'm getting quite an influx of requests, I don't mind if you want to add another to the list.  :P Your call really.

@@Sweet Pen, I'll admit that's true.  :lol: Still, it looks pretty unique too, given all the fluffy-tailed ponies out there.  :)

I don't like her, I adore her! Well, just remember that even if the list is huge, you take your time! Since you said you wanted to try and ponify him yourself, here's the description: Godot is a mysterious coffee-loving prosecutor from the Phoenix Wright games. He was killed by poison and fell into a coma for 5 years. The poison caused extreme damage to his eyes and changed his hair color. He now wants revenge against the woman who poisoned him and you, the main character, because he blames you for his girlfriend's death. (it's a long story, had to sum it up)

Here's a few pictures of him.

godot-sips.gif

20140521074402!Godot_(Phoenix_Wright_cha

@, definitely interesting, haha.

I think it'd be fun to experiment with ponifying him.  :grin2:

@@JonasDarkmane, I think yours is next, after the one I got stalled on due to a missing eyecolor.  :o

Here ya go.

post-24809-0-84305600-1432924903.png