Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

Just curious, but do you do Changelings? I read through half of the thread, and didn't really see any other-race requests besides a bat-pony. I was hoping to get something of myself and my SSP, if that's okay. ^.^

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, but do you do Changelings? I read through half of the thread, and didn't really see any other-race requests besides a bat-pony. I was hoping to get something of myself and my SSP, if that's okay. ^.^

Yes, he does changelings (or at least I think he does, I have seen in her art thread that he did a changeling once  :ooh:) :)

Yes, he does changelings (or at least I think he does, I have seen in her art thread that he did a changeling once  :ooh:) :)

Okay, thanks! I'll get a reference from him. Once I do, I'll return with pictures.  :smug:

@@Dreampuff, I can try, I honestly haven't really figured out how to achieve the crystal effect. :blink: So, I think playing around with that could be interesting!

That would be soooo awesome! :D

If possible, can you try to keep her in the white shoes and choker? :)

Heyheyhey SFyr, i'm here to ask about one more drawing, if isn't too much  :derp:

A drawing of my two oc's, Sweet Pen and Iskra, both sleeping~
Iskra:
img-2486974-1-iskra_by_tororoplz-d7d3enu

Sweet Pen:
img-3070099-1-W0thX6p.png

Observation: Iskra is small, since she's a filly yet, so Pen would be like a mother to her.

Wondering if you do sheep ?: )

this lovely sheep ~

I don't have an exact reference though. But I want her to look like this middle one in the photo below ~

I do want the little oval on her nose, same fur style and such.(Except her ears will be down like a lambs) I also would like little round horns on her ! I'm not sure If I would like a cowbell tied with a light pink ribbon on her neck or a cross necklace..YOu decide: ) ALso three little dots under her eyes. Small large, medium, the smallest starting next to her nose. I don't want the normal fluffy giant sheep, just like the ones in the photo: )

Her skin color will be a light grey (not a grey but the lightest possible yellow you could do, it doesn't look like doesn't look like yellow at all but it's on the color pallet. Then the fur will be on the yellow color pallet except darker version of the skin, it doesn't look like yellow though. Then for the head area it'll have silver tips (only near the head fluff) . And her eyes are blue with long eyelashes: )

I haven't decided on a name..

Her personality is quite and shy, once she opens up to people she is absolutely fun.

This is a lot to ask but I just thought it would be fun to post: )

Wondering if you do sheep ?: )

this lovely sheep ~

I don't have an exact reference though. But I want her to look like this middle one in the photo below ~

I do want the little oval on her nose, same fur style and such.(Except her ears will be down like a lambs) I also would like little round horns on her ! I'm not sure If I would like a cowbell tied with a light pink ribbon on her neck or a cross necklace..YOu decide: ) ALso three little dots under her eyes. Small large, medium, the smallest starting next to her nose. I don't want the normal fluffy giant sheep, just like the ones in the photo: )

Her skin color will be a light grey (not a grey but the lightest possible yellow you could do, it doesn't look like doesn't look like yellow at all but it's on the color pallet. Then the fur will be on the yellow color pallet except darker version of the skin, it doesn't look like yellow though. Then for the head area it'll have silver tips (only near the head fluff) . And her eyes are blue with long eyelashes: )

I haven't decided on a name..

Her personality is quite and shy, once she opens up to people she is absolutely fun.

This is a lot to ask but I just thought it would be fun to post: )

Oh I love that I considered a sheep and a Lama OC once but had no idea how to go about them. 

Oh I love that I considered a sheep and a Lama OC once but had no idea how to go about them.

I loooove sheep and I wanted to make one my main OC: ) but it's difficult to find someone who will bring my ideas to life, you know ?

I loooove sheep and I wanted to make one my main OC: ) but it's difficult to find someone who will bring my ideas to life, you know ?

Oh yeah I know exactly how that is. It really stinks sometimes.

(edited)

psst >_>

:okiedokielokie:

could you draw my oc (is in my profile) with this mane style?(with her original blue and white striped one and not celestia mane)  :please: 

sig-3810204.how-to-draw-an-angel-pony-my

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

'Ey SFyr, check your deviantart please.

I'd still like my Rave and Scarlett ear nibble to be done though. The thing on deviantart would be a side project if you were to do it.

So, I've been a bit out of the loop. Does somepony care to explain how is stuff going around here?~

I'm not fully sure what you're asking either, but if it's about how commissions are going, they're going well, but I'm admittedly falling a little behind.  :) Especially since I stepped away for a day or two. If you're referring to something else or slightly different, I apologize, haha.  :P

JonasDarkmane is right, in that I do in fact do changelings.  :o They're not my strongest point, but I'm fond of them.

Lemme know when you have your reference~

@@Sweet Pen, I'll give your OCs a try, haha.

@@lazyloll,  I'll give your sheep a try, though by round horns, do you mean like a ram, short/rounded horns, or...?

@, interesting char there. :lol: I'll add her to the list.

@, alright, I'll check my dA in a few here. :) And alright~ 

@@Tsaritsa Luna, uuuuumm. somewhere around 7-8 sadly.  :o Disappeared for a few days, and spent the remainder of today settling back in, so I'm a bit behind sadly (plus the rate I've been getting requests has picked up, haha).

I have you on my list as the 3rd next up though. I'ma try to get back into the swing of things tomorrow, so about then is when I should have something for ya.

Again, I am out of the loop~ :P What I mean is, how are the drawings coming along? My sketch is any time soon? Not trying to hurry you up, just asking because I've been busy...

@, noted.  :)

@, ahh, okay. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after my long break.  :o Gonna try to make some decent headway. Anyway, yours is 6th down (5th after this post). And no worries, haha, I've been fairly busy too. How are things going for ya?

@@Orion Caelum, I don't fully know the intricacies of sherlock homes, or adapting his clothing to ponies, but here's my go.  :lol:

post-24809-0-34374700-1433262505.png

@, ahh, okay. I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after my long break.  :o Gonna try to make some decent headway. Anyway, yours is 6th down (5th after this post). And no worries, haha, I've been fairly busy too. How are things going for ya?

@@Orion Caelum, I don't fully know the intricacies of sherlock homes, or adapting his clothing to ponies, but here's my go.  :lol:

attachicon.gifreq033.png

That is... perfect.

I mean, I honestly mean that :P

Thank you so much!

attachicon.gifreq033.png

This looks fantastic :D. I find it kinda amusing as well  ^_^. Good job :)

@@Orion Caelum, glad to hear, haha. Thanks!  :P

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks man.♪  :lol:

@, unless I miscounted someone... #52, where I'm at about #35 now. 

@@Sweetie-Belle, got a pony for ya.

post-24809-0-27795600-1433263796.png