Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which mane 6 pony has the prettiest tail =)?

碇 シンジン

Prettiest Tail ?  

156 users have voted

1. 1. Prettiest tail?

• Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack

You Know Pinkie Pie loves to make everyone smile Pony or Non pony so if Pinkie Pie saw you as a human in Equestria I'm sure she would want you to smile and be happy as well what would make me happy is I want to feel her super soft and fluffy tail on my face I would rub my face into her tail feel all that soft fluffy hair or fur whatever you want to call it's basically the same thing it would feel so good and If you told Pinkie Pie that's one of the main things that would make you happy I'm sure she would turn around and let you feel her tail as much as you please because she would want you to be happy too I feel so relaxed thinking about that I'm sure Pinkie Pie would face her rear end toward me so I can feel her incredibly soft and fluffy tail on my face and hands I would just keep rubbing it against my face and I probably wouldn't be able to stop because it just feels so soft but Pinkie Pie would surely let me feel her tail if that's what make's me happy because she wan'ts me to be happy and if I could use her tail as a pillow that would be even better the softest most cuddly pillow you ever felt and If that made me happy too I'm sure she wouldn't mind that either I also wouldn't mind resting my head in her mane If that make's me happy too than I'm sure she wouldn't mind that either because her mane looks just as soft and fluffy as her tail does I would go for either rest my head in either one 

you_re_such_a_cute_dragon__spike_by_porygon2z-d8djret.thumb.png.e0a4fe97d339613895067b3cbb950df0.png

9afd3c5e40f322d87d1721852e89d820.jpg

WP_20180120_16_19_41_Pro[52]Trim.mp4

WP_20180120_16_46_34_Pro[57]Trim.mp4

WP_20180120_17_04_18_Pro[61]Trim.mp4

Edited by NathanW200

The goat is munching on Pinkie Pie's tail

I think Pinkie's tail would feel a lot better than it would taste 

Her tail would taste like hair but that hair would feel super soft fluffy and cuddly

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by NathanW200

On 5/26/2015 at 5:04 PM, Unicorncob said:

I have to say Pinkie's, it looks so cottony :wub:

You got that right it looks so fluffy and soft

On 5/26/2015 at 5:07 PM, Pinkie's Hat said:

Rarity's tail may be pretty but Pinkie's tail is the most cuddly :lol:  

I know right her tail is just the softest most cuddly thing I have ever seen

On 5/26/2015 at 5:14 PM, Moonaloo said:

Ooh, this is a hard choice! I would say...Pinkie Pie's! It's so fluffy. <3

Pinkie's tail is super fluffy and super soft and cuddly too

On 5/26/2015 at 6:32 PM, SuperMEIBrony said:

Rarity's tail is lovely from a design standpoint,

but Pinkie's tail seems so fluffly and cuddly!

Rarity's tail maybe pretty but Pinkie's tail is so much better than Rarity's the reason for that is Pinkie's tail is so fluffy cuddly and soft looking and looking and feeling super soft and cuddly is way better than just looking pretty

what do you think is better just looking pretty but not feeling too soft

or not looking as pretty yet more poofy but feeling super soft

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

On 5/26/2015 at 6:26 PM, Mothra said:

Gotta say Pinkies, it's just so fluffy and poofy!

I know Pinkie's tail is so fluffy and Poofy but you can't forget so soft all that Fluffiness and Poofiness makes her tail so soft her tail is so soft because it's so fluffy and poofy

I am really enjoying this tail thing I know I would Feel Pinkie Pie's tail first then Pinkie Pie's mane Then Fluttershy's tail then Fluttershy's mane then that would be all knowing Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy would be the most cuddly Ponies of the mane 6

• 3 weeks later...

So are we talking more about tails I know I want to and if you have a horse of you're own use Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner it will make you're horse's coat so silky and shiny make the mane and tail all smooth and soft you're horse will look and feel beautiful mane n tail shampoo and conditioner is the best horse shampoo and conditioner money can buy keeps you're horse looking beautiful and soft makes the horses coat all soft and silky makes the mane and tail smooth and shiny and really stand out keeps you're horse  happy and healthy and keeps those fly's away so you're horse won't have to swish it's tail around to keep those fly's off and get the tail all dirty from swatting so many fly's which makes the tail dirty after awhile getting fly's and other insects stuck in it's tail keep you're horse's tail looking smooth shiny and clean and fresh with Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner keeps you're horse's mane and tail and coat all soft shiny and fresh and keeps those fly's away only dirty things attract fly's so fly's wont bother a horse that's clean and smells nice and looks all shiny because that horse is not dirty after awhile a horses tail dose get pretty dirty because as the horse is whipping it's tail around at fly's more and more insects get stuck in the horses tail making it more and more dirty which also can give off a foul odor and just makes it harder for the horse as fly's get worse Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner can cut down on fly's and tail swishing greatly keeping you're horse clean healthy and happy Thank you and anyone on this forum who has their own horse take my advice and I hope this info was useful for you

Get it in by the pink court or gallon

450-7.jpg

Edited by NathanW200

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I think that Rainbow Dash has the best tail out of the mane six. It's sleek, has a good length, and has a unique color scheme. Her tail combines spikes with curves in a perfect combination. Her tail actually serves a big inspiration for the tails of a lot of my ocs. It's just a very visually pleasing design to me. Along with that, it's not to long and not to short. Lastly, there's the color scheme. Not many characters in the show have a rainbow tail, so she is quite unique in that sense. So yeah, Rainbow Dash's Tail is my favorite.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity obviously. 

No contest in the mane six. 

Outside the mane 6 Luna, Celestia, Cadence, Countess Coloratura, Moonlight Raven, and Sweet Biscuit are competition.

Edited by Miss
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2018-01-21 at 4:00 AM, NathanW200 said:

Pinkie Pie has the twitch in her tail

7349c9ddd4901dd89c8c5dd43934f36f.gif

I like her face, she looks so cute! :pinkie:

But it's a tough choice. Hm...I will also say that from the Mane 6 Pinkie has the prettiest tail. I like that it is fluffy normally, but it can also be straight when she switches to Pinkamena mode. :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh, wow, Rarity by a landslide in the poll.  Didn't really expect that.  I thought it'd be a little more even.  I dunno, I kinda like Rainbow's the best, actually.  I like that wild, uneven look.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...