Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Cloudsdale High

Elizabeth Rose

Nonono im saying i will alow up to 10 unicorns into the school. You can be the first unicorn in if you like. You dont have to change into a pegasus, we will let you in as a unicorn

*facehoof* this is what I tried to avoid.... curse you slow computer.... it didn't show that you quoted me till I posted... so yeah... sorry bout that

• Brohoof 1

oh whoops notifications aren't working well and didn't show this till I posted.... let me just erase that.... alright then I accept but one thing you should know I always keep my OC cannon with his backstory.... so expect a very dramatic first post...

Ohhh Drama! I love drama at times! hehehe

Ohhh Drama! I love drama at times! hehehe

ah good.... let me show you what I have up my sleeve... I always plan out my first post while waiting to be accepted into an RP.... I know  is going to love what I'm about to reference

ok umm I told them. I think. 

don't worry this happens with a lot of new members who have a passion for roleplaying..... I think I did the same thing when I first hosted an RP...

@@Elizabeth Rose, Can I join with my alicorn character Clover? She's listed as a unicorn in her character profile, but I ascended her some time ago. I just mostly play her as a unicorn in RPs on here. But after she became the Princess of Magic, Clover couldn't fly so this RP would be perfect for her. XD

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clover-r2089