Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*SPOILER* (possibly) I heard this rumor.....

MrJK

It's a game you guys

well at least the commercial thing is, but I'm not sure if her returning is actually a canon thing

Edited by Dungeon Dragon

I'm really excited for this 2-parter episode. I wished they chose red as Vinyl's eye color, but at least it wasn't blue or something!

What I'm really hoping for are lines from Luna. Acting as a background pony through both episodes won't be enough imo.

That's awesome!

Well atleast viynal will have some more episodes to support the huge fandom around him.

*her

I'm failry sure the guy who writes the music said there will be a song for the finale on his twitter or something, google it ;p ~

I have his twitter on bookmark, (You mean Daniel right?), and I went far back in the past twitter posts, like, december 1st and there was no talk of a new song in the finale.

Though, really, why wouldn't there be a song? Even if he actually didn't say it, there is a high chance. :)

I'm not giving up on Fancypants making a return. He was in the pictures with Rarity.

Besides, he's Canterlot's most important and bestest pony.

He's also not an asshole, unlike all the other nobles in Canterlot.

I'm not giving up on Fancypants making a return. He was in the pictures with Rarity.

Besides, he's Canterlot's most important and bestest pony.

I think most if not all one shot ponies are making cameos in the season finale. We might even see Braeburn or even Trixie. I doubt they'll speak, though.

In the recent commercial, they showed her and Pinkie Pie at the turntable.

Yes, but that part rather looks like a kind of game to me, than something that comes from the finale directly ....

..... I was surprised at seeing AJ playing squaredance-fiddle in one of the photos in the "photo collection" frames, though ...

• Brohoof 1