Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion about OCs

Zmei-Kira

Guys, I realy want to hear your opinion about 3 of my boyfriend OCs! How do they look? Good or we did a realy bad customization? Please, be jentle... You can also just look at some good drawings :3

xl9u4FF1pgE.jpgisMYV8WCiYc.jpgAacdqpfSrng.jpg

Sandro. Pony-necromancer.

vOTLFW5rQww.jpg_3nLTU6-l9I.jpgISmFgsHC8VQ.jpg

Wild Charms. Changeling huntressCVaNyJyz-Us.jpg

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

The looks and art style are good for the most part. They fit their theme very well. I'm not a fan of the pony necromancer or changeling hunter ideas. The former wouldn't exist in Equestria, and the second I have serious doubts about. The necromancer does seem a bit generically "dark" looking and would stick out like a sore hoof in public. Overall, The looks are good, if a little generic in the necromancer case, but most of my qualms are with the occupations of the latter two. The first is just perfect.

Edited by DexterousWings

• 4 months later...

Welp, I'd better stay away from Wild Charms. I'm half-changeling. Then again, I am also a cyborg built as a bodyguard outfitted with power armor and state-of-the-art custom weapons. I'm thinking a duel to the death with Wild Charms. XD It may be just me, but I find it rather ironic that the cutie mark of a changeling huntress is Chrysalis' horn. Then again, it's probably just me. Or is it? Dun-dun-duuuuuuun. :o

they look great!

Although for some reason I am not big on the shading of the last pic of the second "spoiler" - looks almost like the shading was dodged and burned.. never a big fan of that type of shading in all honesty.

Woooaaaahhh.. they all look awesome ⁿ-ⁿ

Especially Wild Charms.. Her mane  is sooooo pretty :pinkie: 

Very pleasing to look at thanks to the analogous color scheme ;) with orange-yellow-green..

I wish i could make manes like that..

I thought this was a topic about OCs in general, so I thought I had to write a long thing defending OCs. 

I like the first and third, but I don't care for the second. Dark OCs aren't my thing, though. So my opinion is bias.

The first one fits with the canon, so it's okay.
The design is fine, the colors too.
The CutieMark is beautiful.

The second and the third are more likely for a fantasy-pony RPG imho.
The second one's CutieMark scares me xD

This artwork is truly beautiful and something I wish I could do. I'm jealous of your boyfriend ;u;

The characters themselves also seem like they would have a nice backstory. 

• Brohoof 1