Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Spoiler

The end of an era of blind reacts. I chose to put it in a spoiler tag since the thumbnail still can be spoilers for people who hasn't watched season 9 yet.

The pilot of Helluva Boss:

I have to say, this one, has a few problems that I hope are fixed going forward...

1. I find a couple of characters utterly unlikable. I'm not going to say specific names here, but Hazbin had way more characters and didn't have this problem at all.
  2. May be a seemingly petty complaint, but the imp designs are very basic. By very basic, I mean I initially couldn't even tell a few of the main characters apart.
  3. It felt totally flat in the writing department for a couple of 2 or 3 minute chunks of the episode (that's only 11 minutes long), while still having a breakneck pace.
  4. Even if I kind of like Blitzo (o is silent), it's nothing compared to how much I liked Angel Dust or Alastor.

Hazbin is looking a lot better than this is. I'm not saying it's bad, because it is still quite decent (and actually fairly good I'd say), but it's nothing like Hazbin and doesn't capture some of what I liked about it. I'll give it a 7.75/10.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

I finally got around to watching the first episode of Hazbin Hotel. I didn't expect it to be too great so I avoided it for a while. Tonight I finally just figured "what the hell" and watched it out of boredom... I think I can get behind this. ;)

The Assassination of JFK and Mary Meyer: REVEALED

The CIA might have had something to do with JFK's assassination? That's surprising (sarcasm). Interesting though that somebody was going to go public with that, and she just happened to get killed by who else other than a random black man who just happened to be there. Yeah, no. It was a CIA hit, to cover up the CIA hit on JFK, because he threatened to reduce their scope and to end the Cold War. Can't be doing that! Got to call our local Mafia hit man and tell him to kill the president (Of course, they also had a history with JFK and more particularly his brother, Robert who both wanted a crackdown on them, so they took that on). Yep, that is what I believe, and really, the suspicious circumstances just add up to that conclusion. The conclusion that the CIA murdered a president in cold blood, and then murdered his mistress to keep her quiet.