Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

On 27-4-2018 at 1:21 PM, Tropical Melody said:

I forgot about that! Thanks for that, yeah used to like that too. :D

No problem. It's funny in a way how the mind works. There are series I didn't think about for so many years. And when I came across one of those episodes, suddenly everything just comes flooding back. Seeing myself sitting behind the TV after school, or remembering certain moments in the episodes; it just all comes back again. 

I love the DIsney version, but looking back this TV series is right up there for me. I love the different interpretation, design and color scheme for both Peter and Hook, and in some ways the series comes even closer to the original version. 

I'm just happy I was able to give this series closure in my mind. Peter and Hook really are each other's worst enemy and yet also each other's best friend.

Edited by JH24

On 29/04/2018 at 10:08 AM, JH24 said:

I love the DIsney version, but looking back this TV series is right up there for me. I love the different interpretation, design and color scheme for both Peter and Hook, and in some ways the series comes even closer to the original version.

I liked Hook's vocabulary. :D

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

I liked Hook's vocabulary. :D

I could listen for hours to Tim Curry's Hook. His vocabulary, his voice; so many words and hidden meanings that I didn't understand as a child, but now I can really appreciate as an adult. 

After re-watching some of the episodes, I love Jason Marsden's Peter as well. Jason was around 14-15 years old. He really made Peter's character his own.

===

A group of people got extremely (un)lucky when a volcano unexpectedly erupts. 

Edited by JH24

The full battle between Deku and Muscular in the anime, My Hero Academia. I've never read the manga and I've only seen some fights in the anime. I remember looking at this fight from the manga and thought it was pretty cool. I like how it was animated and I've become interested in seeing the anime. Hopefully, I'll be able to try and marathon the entire anime this weekend. :) 

The first episode to the anime, Cardfight Vanguard Reboot. I'm not sure if that would be the title of the anime. Since this is reboot to the original anime series and it's following the manga story line. It was still pretty awesome and I'm really looking forward to the rebooted series. :)  

Feeling a bit  ambitious

Edit: Mind you, I've changed side view mirrors, replaced hood rods, batteries, fuses, but never oil.

Edit 2: I don't have a garage or even a driveway. This is while parked on the street.