Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

The title of the video is: The Most Insane Uno Game Ever! (Uno Funny Moments). The video is on the YouTube channel known as: SMii7Y. 

I just finished watching it and it was pretty funny. There were so many crazy moments and shenanigans. I haven't laughed that much in an Uno game in a long time.

13 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

does the one i'm listening to at the moment count?

Hell yeah, I love that. Listened to it loads of times over the course of two years and I still love it. :yay:

3 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Welp, now the most recent video I watched was the new DWK vid, so that's always good, check it out if you haven't yet comrades :dash:

Thanks for posting the last video I watched for me. :P DWK is hilarious, his content is another thing I still love after two years. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

On 4/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, PiratePony said:

A friend of mind suffers from ideation and I've been wanting to find ways to help him. On a side note, Fr. Mike Schmitz is a complete badass and there need to be more priests like him.

This was actually a pretty great video. Mike truly is a great guy. 

I was watching a video about Tengriism since I have been hungry for information about that religion since I have been getting very interested in it.