Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I was wondering.

Could you draw this guy?

post-24809-0-47430700-1433712757_thumb.p

post-26225-0-96446600-1432112810_thumb.p

sig-3899268.2eyiUzd.png

His CM is a purple telescope.

If you do decide to draw him don't forget his yellow tie.

Edited by Mars Orbit

Hello! I am Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat! :squee:

I know you have a lot of requests, but I really like your art style, and I'm willing to wait. Here's my character, I've been working on him for quite a while.

I know this request might sound weird, but could you possibly make him look a little bit older? It's just something I was thinking about, as these pictures make him look a little young. He is supposed to be equivalent to a thirty-year-old human. Oh, and to make it clear, the second image is more accurate, I just decided to make him a pegasus later in development.

XMJ5B.pngef99e5fc871c0c6df6cdfbcd47dbb5b3.jpg

Oh my, your drawings are simply divine, dear.

Would you mind doing mine whenever you get the time for it? You know, if it's no problem, that is.

Here's a whole album with his stuff in it: http://imgur.com/a/RLfxN

I would definitely prefer if you drew him with headphones on and a hoodie, but since it's only a free sketch, its really up to you if you even feel like doing all that extra. Everything else is 100% in your hands as well. x)

I'll be doing more soon, I wasn't able to access the forums for a few days but now it should be back and running! 

I'll be doing more soon, I wasn't able to access the forums for a few days but now it should be back and running! 

hello! and welcome back.I'm just going to sit this down here..

post-28682-0-34053500-1436464416_thumb.jpg

And his cutie mark

post-28682-0-97129300-1436464435.png

I have no preference to how you pose him, Do what pleases you. 

hory sheet, these are AWESOME!

could ya draw caliber? link in signature.

and could ya draw him with a sword sheath on his back?

be sure to include his chipped left ear. 

(sorry for unnecessary details...)

Hey again ^^ I couldn't resist having one of these for myself :P

This is quite a complex request but if you feel up to it I'll be very greatful ^^

Would you please be able to make me:

PONY CREATOR ALERT!

Maybe with the tail a liiiitle longer   :P

But with the hair shape more like this:

sig-3916104.sig-3905452.sig-3790468.sig-

Except I mainly just want the fringe coloured though, the rest can be black also, I also want the tail all black as well please  :)

If you could do a hoody like this (except mid to light grey), I'd really like that, if not, you dont need to worry about that ^^

sig-3916104.sig-3905452.sig-3790468.sig-

The position of the OC can be whatever you think looks good :)

And if its not to much to ask instead of having red in the hair, can I please have it rainbow?

(I know this is a very crazy order so I'm happy to wait a while  :) )

Thanks in advance, love your stuff!   :)

P.S. It's a male, I just prefer the mare face shape but if you could get something inbetween that would be awesome   :P

tumblr_nr9cn65DUo1s5gdbdo1_540.jpg

Heya! Now I don't normally say this ever, but how is my request going? I'm just hoping you haven't skipped it, that's all.

Really, I don't want to rush you either! I truly am patient. I just can't wait to see what I'll get because your art is nice. x)

Heya! Now I don't normally say this ever, but how is my request going? I'm just hoping you haven't skipped it, that's all.

Really, I don't want to rush you either! I truly am patient. I just can't wait to see what I'll get because your art is nice. x)

Oh my goodness I did by accident! I'll do yours next so sorry about that! Trying to keep track of all of these is a little tricky. 

So, seeing your last post made me wince inside. X3 But I really love your art, so I'll have a go.

Any chance you could draw Strider? He's in my sig. His CM (which isn't shown because pony generator D: ) would be a map. I'd really really really appreciate it!

If you can't, I'll keep an eye out for when you open up shop again. :)

If you're not too full, (only if! If you are, it's totally fine!) I would be honored if you could do Little Red. If you could draw her with a sword like this in her mouth:

Katana-nagai.jpg

I would appreciate it even more. :) I haven't yet designed her cutie-mark, I only know the basics of it, so if you could make her cloak go over that area, I would be much obliged. XD

If there's any more information I could provide you with, shoot. And again, this is only if you're not too full. :)

Hello, if you have the time, could you do my OC, Purple Breeze?

699250PurpleBreezeoc.png

(We don't see on this picture, but she has white marks on her legs and one mark on her head you can see on my avatar) If you want a better description or picture, just ask me!