Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite MLP Moment?

FancyPant's

Just wondering what other ponies favourite moment in MLP is. 

Mine has to be when rainbow dash admits that she likes reading in the episode "Read it and weep" or in "Hurricane fluttershy" when fluttershy finally overcomes her fears of flying and helps everypony attempt break the record!

I'd love to know what everypony else likes the most!

Thanks for reading and have a great day/night :D

-FancyPant's aka Mark

• Brohoof 1

My favourite moment is when Sweetie Belle yelled "Oh Come On" to Big Mac and Cheerilee in "Hearts and Hooves Day."

My second favourite was when Pinkie Pie broke the fourth wall when she was mouthless in "Magic Duel" by opening the iris.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight's speech at the end of Magical Mystery Cure was what lead to me getting really invested in the show and I absolutely loved it.

Then I would have to go with Moon Dancer's breakdown in Amending Fences which really worked out in making the episode even better than it already was.  

• Brohoof 3

Tough call.  The scene comes to mind when Twi did the past vision thing and witnesses Celestia battling Nightmare Moon, and cried when she thought Tia was dead.  I still get chills when Rainbow saved Rarity in Sonic Rainboom.  But I think my favorite moment might be the big reveal at the end of Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3.  I tear up every time.

• Brohoof 1

The moment in Pinkie Apple Pie when the eagle snatches up the duck.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Celestia's Ballad. Regardless of what some may think of the episode as a whole, that moment in itself was perfectly done IMO. <3

• Trixie apologizing to Twilight at the end of Magic Duel with the fireworks and all.
  • The mane 6 minus Fluttershy finally accepting Discord as a friend, and then Discord giving Celestia flowers.
  • Also when Discord was released in Keep Calm and Flutter On. Just watched that episode again today, pretty amusing scene.
  • The end of Fall Weather Friends, because that episode made me ship AppleDash and that ship has been an important part of my life.
  • The scene where Twilight meets Applejack, because I knew from the start who my favorite pony was. (:

I couldn't pick just one, but I guess mine all have some sort of personal merit to them. There's soooo many more in the greater scheme of the show, though.

When Twilight and Tirek were going 1 on 1 on each other and season's 2 premiere as a whole and when Twilight became Princess. 

Those moment were 100% well done.

I thought it was really cool hearing Fluttershy sing in "Filli Vanilli." I know Fluttershy doesn't get many opportunities for extended solo numbers, but her singing voice is simply divine. No wonder Andrea Libman won an award for her performance in that episode.