Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming FNaF 4 Trailer

Lyme Soundstick

(edited)
 NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

GOSH DARN IT SCOTT!!

Right basically the trailer for FNaF 4 has been release, I was one of the people who were annoyed and upset that there was going to be a 4th FNaF game and when I saw the trailer had been released I was ready to be disappointed... HOLY...UGH!

This trailer has changed how I think about this new FNaF game. Here's a rundown: You're no longer in a restaurant or horror attraction, you're in YOUR HOME! (the characters home) Looks like you'll be playing as whoever bought the salvaged items from the FNaF 3 fire auction. You look into your closet, on your bed (probably under) and down the halls of your own home and see terrifying, re-amped FNaF animatronics. The main 4 have been showed in teasers but it only shows Freddy and Bonnie.. oh and a creepy springtrap doll.It also shows foxy's head and some other dolls but that's about it with the animatronics.

So this looks like its gonna mess with your head more since you're now somewhere relatable, in a home. This could be playing on the times as a kid you thought monsters were in your home but who knows.

I've probably missed somethings out so please excuse me for that

I want to know what you think about this if your FNaF fans or not since it has caught me off guard so much!

Edited by Lyme Soundstick
  • Brohoof 3

The series has been pretty much milked dry at this point. Infact, it run itself dry since the second part.

• Brohoof 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vpYYp2Fcos

The series has been pretty much milked dry at this point. Infact, it run itself dry since the second part.

Don't get me wrong, i reckon they should have stopped after the second, the 3rd and the talk of a 4th and movie annoyed the crap out of me, but after seeing this i guess my inner FNaF fanboy broke it's way out :3

• Brohoof 1

Don't get me wrong, i reckon they should have stopped after the second, the 3rd and the talk of a 4th and movie annoyed the crap out of me, but after seeing this i guess my inner FNaF fanboy broke it's way out :3

It was called "The Final Chapter", if it isn't then they've jumped the shark.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to video games: milk something that works until everyone is sick of it. I think when Markiplier fails to be believably pretend-scared, FNaF will finally die.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's milked and isn't a fanboy of it?

No you're not. I've never been a fan of the series but not because it's bad, I actually think it's quite good as far as telling a story but without words goes. I just don't like horror as a genre. (Why can't I fight back?! Just give me an aerosal can, some duct tape, and a lighter!  :angry: )

"Milked" is a term I think gets tossed around too much and kind of unfairly. I will admit though that I kind of agree with Game Theory in that it should have ended with 3 as it's natural conclusion.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 3

It's quite a surprise- I was really hoping the last FNAF would take place at the beginning (aka Freddy Fazbear Diner). But this seems interesting, and the animatronics look great. I trust Scott, so we'll see.

• Brohoof 5

I am certainly interested in this one after seeing the trailer, I honestly thought it would take place at the diner, but it looks like it takes place in a home which is horrifying. I mean thinking about a animatronic like Bonnie or Chica in your closet or under your bed, that sends shivers up my spine. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the game's about in terms of story and if it's a prequel or sequel. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

One of the main theories about this new game is it's based on the nightmares Scott had while making the first game. As in the trailer it shows bonnie standing behind a door which was what happened in his nightmare. Plus it would make more sense since it seems to be in a house.

Though about this trailer... It's quite creepy really XD. Every other FNAF trailer doesn't scare me or creep me out but this just from watching the trailer is quite scary. Looks interesting 

Edited by Code
  • Brohoof 3

I don't care about FNAF anymore so I don't really have interest in the 4th game. Although The Living Tombstone said that he saw the trailer and is going to make a 4th song and I'm happy about that.

I don't care about anything else except one thing that Scott did right:

FREE-ROAM MECHANISM!!!!!!

I HATED the fact that you had to just sit there in the last 3 games to either wait for your doom, or try to prevent it. FREE ROAMING makes it more realistic!!!!! 

Thank you Scotty, just. Thanks. :D

im excited to see how it plays out. the game franchise started off simple and has developed as a series with FNAF 2 where Scott expanded on the cast of animatronics, making it scarier and adding the marionette mechanic; FNAF 3 had the idea of having jumpscares being unavoidable with the phantoms and  experimenting with new mechaniques with the many systems; i have a feeling that FNAF 4:final chapter will round up the series as a whole  and putting in the best bits of the series in with the marionette replacing it with a Plushtrap. and its great that he added free roaming to up the horror factor.  

i can't wait to see how the game turns out! :lol:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nice trailer, after feeling really disappointed with the third game I'm actually being excited/hyped for this one. Glad to see the original animatronics returning. IMHO it was a bit of a mistake to leave them out in the third game as they are what this franchise is actually about.

Love the idea of the animatronics haunting your own home, this really brings the horror experience even closer. Looking forward to it. 

Edited by JH24