Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web If you tried to blast 4chan with the elements of harmony

SteveMorison

Isn't that how the brony fandom was born? :lol:

Yes, from what i heard, back when 4Chan used to do MLP memes, they had a bunch of MLP memes, and they were also often called "bronies". And after a good chunk of people started watching that show that was memed, the Fandom was born.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, from what i heard, back when 4Chan used to do MLP memes, they had a bunch of MLP memes, and they were also often called "bronies". And after a good chunk of people started watching that show that was memed, the Fandom was born.

<.< >.> That was the joke. I already knew all that. :lol:

Are you referring to /mlp/ specifically, or the entire site?

Anyway, they'd call you a horsefucking faggot and tell you to fuck off.

They may also dox you.

TL;DR: 4chan users in general aren't nice people.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

4chan would simply absorb the beam, use its energy to grow stronger, then blast you with the beam.

After that, they'll make a meme out of it, call you a fedora-wearing n00b, then go back and hide within its dark and scary /b/ cave made entirely of nightmares. horrors, and scabs.

Edited by Lance Shield

Their utter hatred of everything existing would reflect and taint the power, turning you into a soulless shell of a person.

Not everyone on 4chan is hate filled, i've made some good friends in my many years on /b/

(edited)

When the rainbow beam shoots out of the elements, 4chan will fire back a beam of mental diarrhea 1000X stronger than the elements in defense.

You might as well try to shoot at a transformer with a 9mm.

Edited by LeonShi500

4chan is like DBZ's Majin Buu, even the tiniest remnant can regenerate the whole thing. I doubt the Elements of Harmony alone can handle that. They would have to be supped-up by the Crystal Heart to take down the horrific monstrosity that is /b/.