Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

Somepony does something wrong and get an angel and demon shoulder episode; with the devil being discord and fluttershy/celestia being the angel. and derpy knocking them both out in the end when the pony in question just bursts out with her guilty conscience while chaneling her inner derpy and breaking the town hall by tripping.

Y'know I could see several episodes but these are two that I could literally see being episodes...

The author of daring doo comes for a book signing in Ponyville but he or she is an elderly pony who's never really experienced adventure. So she tries to pull her into adventure but she or he is like "I'm too old" Rainbow dash gets ticked like everything she knows and loves about the series is a lie. Then something epic happens and the author either saves the day or something to that affect. Then its sort of either finding adventure in the everyday or there's a hero in all of us.

Also.... (and this is actually somewhat based on a fanfiction I saw on fanfiction.net called "A secret romance"by Autumn177 at least in the beginning. Thought I"d give credit) Something where Soarin from the Wonderbolts has to hang out in Ponyvile for some reason and Rainbowdash kind of comes to the realization that the wonderbolts are just ponies like them. Throw in a tinsy bit of subtle implied shipping just before he leaves, not too much, just enough that the fans will go nuts.

Those are mine. Not sure why they both involve Rainbowdash, they just do.

Those are GREAT IDEAS!!!!!! I totally would love to see that happen. I'd like some scootaloo in the second episode cause she needs some love. It would be nice if RD stopped idolizing the wonderbolts so much.

I would write an episode about how the mane six switch bodies/powers; sort of like a Freaky-Friday type thing. It would give a good lesson, too, so the ponies can see how hard it is being an earth pony/unicorn/pegasus. Maybe it would start with them getting in a huge fight because one of them was complaining about her responsibilities, and Zecora caused them to switch bodies?

I would also make an episode where Spike and Rarity fall in love, and everyone's yelling at them saying a dragon and a pony can't be in love, and finally they realize that it doesn't really matter how a person looks...or something...

• Brohoof 1

Trixie returns to Ponyville (not realising it, she just happened to be passing through) during a scheduled storm. Twilight offers her shelter and the two form a friendship when they realise they have a lot in common.

• Brohoof 1

I just got a idea for a Discord return episode. It would probably be a Part 1 and 2 episode thing, but personally i'd like to see a Part 1 and 2 episode in the middle of a series, not at the end or the start. So this wouldn't be a series finale or beginning, just maybe a filler episode of some sort?

The episode starts off with a bunch of futuristic lasers and explosions filling the screen. Equestria had been thrown into chaos, 1000 years from the present.

During the war, Discord would break free. Possibly he was summoned back out of the stone because of all the chaos, or maybe a large tree fell down and knocked him over and he cracked which set him free.

So Discord breaks out and goes looking for the Mane 6, Celestia AND LUNA! As he finds the library a book manages to slap him right in the face, its a time travel spell. He gets an idea, instead of looking for the gang he could go back in time, to when they were only young fillies, before they ever met eachother and try to force them into hating eachother and never becoming friends. He spends a moment to think about what to do, stay in this time and enjoy the chaos or go back and get revenge. He choses to go back in time, but as he does Princess Celestia crawls out of a sewer. Shes covered in dirt, a horrible smell and a soaking wet mane. She sees Discord just before he vanishes, with her last ounce of strength she drops to the ground and reaches out to stop him, but shes too weak.

Discord arrives in the past, he finds each filly and rounds them up. He sets up a nice picnic for the 6 girls hoping to make them see the worst in eachother. But it doesnt work, and all the girls end up having a great time. He trys again and again doing multiple things but it still doesnt work. Eventually they figure out what he's trying to do and they decide to stop him, but as he almost gives up he over hears their plan. He decided to just use magic and make them hate eachother.

But their hate is so strong its having effects on Ponyville and Canterlot. The townsponies are being scared by their fights and buildings are being damaged. Princess Celestia hears word of this and decided to check it out.

As she arrives and she knows how serious this is. Twilight and the rest of the gang need to be friends, they all play a vital role in the future and that cant happen if they aren't friends. Her and discord have a small trash talk session. But then Celestia says "Enough talk, you want a fight, lets fight!" *she puts on badass sunglasses*

There's a massive fight, on ground and in air. Until Discord manages to defeat Celestia. Celestia retreats and runs away.

Now there's two alternate ending to this, both are pretty similar.

Ending 1

Celestia flys to the moon, she hopes she can convince Nightmare Moon to help her. Or turn her back into Luna. She succeeds and the two sisters fly back to Equestria. They find Discord and fight him once more, but this time with their combined magic and power, they are unstoppable. The defeat him and the chaos he had caused had been reversed and the girls were now closer than ever.

But meanwhile in the present day, Luna was working on a spell to bring Discord back. Because as Celestia got out of the sewer and fell to the ground, Luna and the rest of the girls were behind her. As Discord vanished, Luna surfaced. She didnt see him but she heard Celestia saying "Discord, he's returned, bring him back."

Twilight walks over to where he might of been, she sees the time travel spell. Immediately Twilight and Luna work on a way to bring him back so they can defeat him once more. While the rest of the girls tend to Celestia's aid.

Back in the past, Celestia and Luna are sending him back, but as he returns present day Twilight and Luna's spell sends him back to the past. Past Celestia and Luna see his return and send him back again. This goes on for 3 more times but then theres a bright flash of light on each side of time (The Present day and The Past), Discord had been moving too fast between Time and Space, causing him to be trapped there, forever.

Past Celestia and Luna think he's back in his stone shell in the present but the present day gang don't know where he is, they can't bring him back. But they do notice nothing has changed, so its safe.. for now.

Ending 2

Celestia runs to the castle garden, in search of the past discord who is still trapped in stone. She finds him and breaks him out. She is desperate for help and begs discord for it. He thinks about it, and he eventually says ok. But he says "I'll help you Celestia, if you do me one thing. I get one free favor, anytime i ask you to do me something, you have to do it."

Celestia responds with "You do know you will be going back in that stone shell again after this, don't you"

Discord nods, and the two fly back to the present day Discord. The fight him and defeat him. They send him back to the present day, hoping to get rid of him.

But meanwhile in the present day, Luna was working on a spell to bring Discord back. Because as Celestia got out of the sewer and fell to the ground, Luna and the rest of the girls were behind her. As Discord vanished, Luna surfaced. She didnt see him but she heard Celestia saying "Discord, he's returned, bring him back."

Twilight walks over to where he might of been, she sees the time travel spell. Immediately Twilight and Luna work on a way to bring him back so they can defeat him once more. While the rest of the girls tend to Celestia's aid.

As past Discord and Celestia send him back, so is Luna and Twilight. Etc, Etc. Discord gets trapped in time and space, and past discord, the one who helped Celestia, gets sucked into present day discord. Discord is trapped in the time vortex, unable to leave. But he does still have past Discord's memories. He knows Celestia owes him a favor, he knows he can ask her anytime he wants. The question is, how does he get it to her? Will Discord ever break out of the time vortex? Will he ever return? Most likely.

• Brohoof 1

My Scootaloo episode:

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle grow more and more worried about Scootaloo. Why does their friend never invite them over to her house? Things come to a boil when they find out that Scoot has been spending nights in the CMC tree-house. Just when they think Scootaloo is an orphan, the truth comes out. Scootaloo's daddy (A single father) is the Mayor of Cloudsdale, and is a very wealthy pony. Poor Scootaloo was worried sick her friends would think she was just as stuck up and snooty as Diamond Tiara. She ran away from home rather then let her friends find out she is rich. Things get straightened out, but then the other horseshoe drops. Her father the Mayor lost his reelection bid, and has taken a post back in the Palace! He has enrolled Scootaloo in a very exclusive school in Canterlot. Will she be forever separated from the other Crusaders? The trio try everything, but nothing will change his mind. At Scoot's going away farewell party, Rainbow Dash finds Scoot alone and crying. The usually carefree Pegasus takes things in her own wings, and has a long talk with Scootaloo's father. Once he sees how important friendship is for his beloved daughter's well-being, he relents and lets Scootaloo go live with Rainbow Dash until she graduates from school and is ready for college.

Scootaloo's father can write a letter to the princess. He can explain how he thought the best thing for his daughter was being put into a ritzy school. Now he knows what's really important is the magic of friendship! Perhaps after Spike sends the letter, Scoot's daddy can go have a talk with Cheerilee. Is Scootaloo's dad too old to find a little friendship of his own?

Oh, I would also write an episode about Twilight's magic. Say, a pony says something, so Twilight stops believing in friendship...and then her magic goes away. Because, you know, friendship IS magic. I would make it one of those two-part episodes, though.

I'd want to see an episode where Fluttershy is chasing angel and runs into a stallion whom she's had a crush on since she was little and he is good with animals just like her but he is more outgoing, she is so shy and embarrassed for running into him she doesnt know what to say so she runs away but he follows her and askes her out on a date :)

A Big Mac episode where he goes around town doing favors for everypony while only talking with his usual "eeyup" and "nope". However we can hear his thoughts and he thinks in an old british accent and uses big words.

You win... seriously you beat all my ideas and then some.

I've prattled on before how I find it unfair how the CMC treats Scootaloo. She hasn't had a major role in any episode unless it was in fact a CMC episode. A Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash episode would be probably the best move. I'd like to see them have a mock sister relationship. Could be a number of things like flying lessons or they go see the Wonderbolts together. Perhaps Rainbow says some mean words to Scoots for some reason and Scoots gets heartbroken by her hero. The Fluttershy or someone could help mend the wounds between pegasi.

Luna and Celestia themed episode would be SWEET!

And my idea of an episode where the Mane 6 leave Ponyville on an errand for Celestia and Spike is left behind to look after things. He wants to prove he's a big boy dragon and stay home alone. Then some disaster strikes and Spike can't stop it so he makes some mock Mane 6 with various background Ponies. In the end though this hodge podge team doesn't cut it and Spike stands up for himself and proves he's a real dragon.

I think Spike could use a bit more growing up and the fans would go crazy about whatever Background Ponies get thrown in the team.

(edited)

I want an episode with a male foil to each of the Mane 6. Like they did with the Rowdy Rough Boys in PPF.

That's a neat idea.

I've prattled on before how I find it unfair how the CMC treats Scootaloo. She hasn't had a major role in any episode unless it was in fact a CMC episode. A Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash episode would be probably the best move. I'd like to see them have a mock sister relationship. Could be a number of things like flying lessons or they go see the Wonderbolts together. Perhaps Rainbow says some mean words to Scoots for some reason and Scoots gets heartbroken by her hero. The Fluttershy or someone could help mend the wounds between pegasi.

And my idea of an episode where the Mane 6 leave Ponyville on an errand for Celestia and Spike is left behind to look after things. He wants to prove he's a big boy dragon and stay home alone. Then some disaster strikes and Spike can't stop it so he makes some mock Mane 6 with various background Ponies. In the end though this hodge podge team doesn't cut it and Spike stands up for himself and proves he's a real dragon.

I think Spike could use a bit more growing up and the fans would go crazy about whatever Background Ponies get thrown in the team.

I like all of these ideas.

Edited by Guile

I would like an Spike episode that deals of the consequences of being the only dragon living among ponies.

It could be a 2 parter episode, and it will start with Spike having a natural growth spurt (his new shape will be completely different from the Secret of My Excess one, I think it would be nice if he grows to the size of a regular pony, he may also get wings), and while he, the mane 6, the CMC and the rest of Ponyville thinks he looks awesome and cool, the ponies that don't live there gets concerned that there is an apex predator living among them and that Equestria is in serious danger.

These ponies will form an "anti-dragon" activist group, that will go around every single town and city of Equestria, telling how evil and horrible dragons are and that there is one living in Ponyville, soon more scared ponies will join the group and decide that Spike has to be banished from Equestria forever if they want a safe future.

Of course the mane 6, the CMC, the princesses and Ponyville will be on Spike's side, defending him from whats going on. However things get more difficult when Spike takes the blame of a series of accidents, in which stuff get stolen, buildings get destroyed and ponies get hurt. Soon things get so bad that Spike becomes "Equestria's enemy number one", the huge pressure that Celestia gets from the "anti-dragon" group and the majority of the citizens of Equestria, forces her to drop her support for Spike, and to make things worse doubt starts to arise in Ponyville residents and some of the ponies of mane 6 (I think Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie would be the ones who could doubt Spike's ability to contain his dragon instincts). When Spike realizes that even some his friens may turn against him, he flees to a place to think (he could get a song here), and concludes that he has been a fool thinking that he could have a happy life with the ponies and decide that the best thing to do is turn himself in to Equestrian authorities. When he does that, he is condemned to exile, gets locked in a cage and is dragged around the streets of Canterlot, in which angry mobs start trowing things at him and telling him mean things. The mane 6 ends up morally devastated and even Princess Celestia feels awful for what she has done.

Part one would end with the mane 6 looking at Spike getting dragged away from Equestria with tears on their eyes. :(

So what you guys think? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I want an episode where somthing (ie Discord) makes the mane 6 switch personalites with each other.

For example, Rainbow Dash becomes meek and Fluttershy wants to start doing dangerous stuff, or Applejack starts to think about how good she looks on the farm and Rarity lose intrest in fashion :o

And maybe even Twilight starts to focus more on parting then studing, and Pinkie Pie wanting to read and study more than she wants to make cupcakes and throw parties.

Also, it would be interesting to see Luna and Celestia switch identities, Luna becomes the Princess everyone adores, while Celestia is treated slightly in fear and mistrust like Luna is.

I'd LOVE to see a body/mind swap of some kind happening! :D If Discord does it, GREAT! But I'll be happy even if its from a spell backfiring. XD

I have more ideas for episode stories.

1. Pinkie Pie's sisters come to Ponyville to visit her,and Sugar Cube Corner

2. an episode about Bjg Macintosh

3..Scootaloo is expecting a visit from her older brothers,which turn out to be the pegasi pair who picks on RD by calling her Rainbow Crash.

4. an episode where we meet Fluttershy's dad,who will be a scary and imtimitdating pegases.

5. Braeburn comes to visit Ponyville with Strong Heart

I especially like four, but I wonder what would cause Flutter's dad to show up? Maybe some type of party or event that brings the mane six's family together? Could be something like a holiday... I'm guessing...

Oh, and five, too! I know these are old posts, but I like 'em! Braeburn and Strong Heart could come by to update Ponyville on the status of Appleoosa and the Buffalo tribe. And maybe help with something currently wrong in Ponyville? Or maybe something isn't quite right in Appleoosa again?

I like both ideas. :D A Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash episode would be great! And I especially like the Spike idea. So long as we get three background ponies, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Derpy, I'll be happy.

Edited by WolfEdge

Hands down Discord turining good-ish (good pranks and minor chaos are still awesome) and Him trying to see how to be normal by annoying Celestia to Insanity.

How about this.

Spike gets sad when he sees Fluttershy and Rainbow dash flying and wants his wings to.

So the mane six help him go into the everfree forest where a certain plant that gives dragons their wings is found,

Once he gets the flower his wings grow in and maybe while the wings grow they could play the pokemon evolution music?

Just a thought.

I'd LOVE to see a body/mind swap of some kind happening! :D If Discord does it, GREAT! But I'll be happy even if its from a spell backfiring. XD

I especially like four, but I wonder what would cause Flutter's dad to show up? Maybe some type of party or event that brings the mane six's family together? Could be something like a holiday... I'm guessing...

Oh, and five, too! I know these are old posts, but I like 'em! Braeburn and Strong Heart could come by to update Ponyville on the status of Appleoosa and the Buffalo tribe. And maybe help with something currently wrong in Ponyville? Or maybe something isn't quite right in Appleoosa again?

I like both ideas. :D A Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash episode would be great! And I especially like the Spike idea. So long as we get three background ponies, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Derpy, I'll be happy.

Heres the back 6 !!!

post-5326-0-81510900-1341891699.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't come up with a title for it and if there are any other episode idea threads I have a feeling this will have come up, anyways, my idea is:

One of the members of the CMC (I couldn't decide which was most suiting) finally earn their cutie mark (because I couldn't decide which character I couldn't think of a scenario) somehow and although she is really excited about it at first and wants to show it to her friends she gets worried that they'll be jealous or something similar. After hiding from the other members for a while she decides to seek help from each of the Mane6 but because she tells them she doesn't want her friends to know all of them refuse to tell her what to do and suggest she just shows her friends. After more hiding and a couple of close calls, she finally decides that she will show them and it turns out they also have their cutie marks.

I also came up with some ideas for the song but I couldn`t decide where in the episode would be most suiting. The idea is:

She is singing about how she is worried about what her friends would think, about what the Mane6 all said to her, what she feels about it, and how she doesn`t know what else to do.

I've actually started a fanfiction near identical to this.

Sweetie Belle got her Cutie Mark in singing and dodged her friends all day in comedic moments. The Mane six (Or one of them, I can't remember) got her to finally confront Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, who were still blank-flanks. The other two got happy and celebrated the fact, acting opposite of what Sweetie Belle thought.

The moral was something like "You should never be afraid of what your friends have to say". It was something better originally, it just escapes my mind for some reason. ><;

• 3 weeks later...

The mane 6 will not be in Ponyville when an antagonist appears. Such as, Discord, and they try to rule Equestria knowing the Mane 6 isn't there to use the Elements of Harmony. So, Princess Celestia selects a few ponies and brings them to her castle to discuss it or w/e. She tells them of the elements and how they will have to use them. They can't make it back to Ponyville though, which is where the antagonist is doing bad guy stuff. They came to her castle by the flying carriage thingy, but all of the Royal Guard went to try to fend off Discord. They aren't a match for him obviously. They have to go through Everfree Forest to on the way back. They have little moments when they discover their friendship and each of their elements. Then they use the Elements to defeat the enemy.

I was thinking of these:

Earth pony:

Bon Bon, Octavia, Doctor Hooves

Unicorn:

Vinyl Scratch, Lyra Heartstrings

Pegasus:

Derpy Hooves

The episode starts with Applejack going around town, seeing a variety of ponies with jobs that require little physical labor, such as investors and managers, looking tired. This makes her mad, she perceives them as being lazy, that they get tired doing work she doesn't perceive as difficult. She talks to Dash about it, and Dash talks to Twilight about it.

This makes Twilight mad, because she frequently overworks herself as a scholar. Then she thinks of 2 ponies who disprove Applejack's point even more than she. She invites Applejack in, and casts an Astral Projection Spell on her. She sends Applejack to Canterlot Castle, to secretly watch the Princesses for a day. Applejack sees firsthand how difficult their duties are, despite the fact that they don't harvest anything.

At the end, she learns that just because someone's job doesn't have a lot of physical labor does'nt mean it isn't hard.

The mane 6 will not be in Ponyville when an antagonist appears. Such as, Discord, and they try to rule Equestria knowing the Mane 6 isn't there to use the Elements of Harmony. So, Princess Celestia selects a few ponies and brings them to her castle to discuss it or w/e. She tells them of the elements and how they will have to use them. They can't make it back to Ponyville though, which is where the antagonist is doing bad guy stuff. They came to her castle by the flying carriage thingy, but all of the Royal Guard went to try to fend off Discord. They aren't a match for him obviously. They have to go through Everfree Forest to on the way back. They have little moments when they discover their friendship and each of their elements. Then they use the Elements to defeat the enemy.

I was thinking of these:

Earth pony:

Bon Bon, Octavia, Doctor Hooves

Unicorn:

Vinyl Scratch, Lyra Heartstrings

Pegasus:

Derpy Hooves

The episode starts with Applejack going around town, seeing a variety of ponies with jobs that require little physical labor, such as investors and managers, looking tired. This makes her mad, she perceives them as being lazy, that they get tired doing work she doesn't perceive as difficult. She talks to Dash about it, and Dash talks to Twilight about it.

This makes Twilight mad, because she frequently overworks herself as a scholar. Then she thinks of 2 ponies who disprove Applejack's point even more than she. She invites Applejack in, and casts an Astral Projection Spell on her. She sends Applejack to Canterlot Castle, to secretly watch the Princesses for a day. Applejack sees firsthand how difficult their duties are, despite the fact that they don't harvest anything.

At the end, she learns that just because someone's job doesn't have a lot of physical labor does'nt mean it isn't hard.

I merged your threads with this one.

Reminder to everypony: Please keep all episode ideas in this thread.