Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

Yes becasue Cupcakes is very appropriate for little girls :lol:

Heh.

I showed the last 2 episodes of season 2 to my friend, and right as the first one ended he turned to me and said,

"A pony being sent to hell...This is for little girls?"

Yes becasue Cupcakes is very appropriate for little girls :lol:

THIS SHOW ISNT FOR LITLLE GIRLS!!!11!!!1!1! KBDeil'owdgvCOU/VSBODABcbs/BfvSDB;ASB?bkbc/BOB/Biyhyeuyhygygy

sorry headsmashed keyboard while screaming....

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

An episode about Scootaloo, SHE'S THE CMC IN NEED OF AN EPISODE!

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

Freaking TGAP Trixie coming back and destroying all of Equestria in a firery rampage, to get her revenge on the one who is stronger than her, Errrrrr. I mean becoming friends with Twilight, Then getting revenge on her to show that even common enemies(I'll amidt, I actually had to go to google and look up how to spell enemies...) can become friends.

• Brohoof 1

We already have an 'episode ideas' topic, so this should be merged with that or something? Doesn't seem a whole lot different.

Here --> http://mlpforums.com/topic/13533-your-episode-ideas/

Anyway, Dashie and Scoot, Dashie and Scoot, and Dashie and Scoot. I'd make an episode focusing on expanding the relationship that Scootaloo has with Dash, and at the same time, find out a bit more about Scootaloo's backstory, and what's up with her parents' location and whatnot.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would write an episode all about Applejack.

I mean, really, COME ON. SHE NEEDS A DAMN EPISODE.

Agreed. She needs an episode that results in people talking about her and not about a certain background pony "shout out" to the fans, although it was awesome. I think it would be neat if her Aunt and Uncle Orange had to leave for something and asked her to come to Manehattan to run their company for a week or something. Applejack must conform to the ways of big business and high society to protect her aunt and uncle's business. It would be a tear-inducing episode and have a moral about not letting what you do define who you are.

Anything on Applejack's parents. Most of me says it will be a very sad death story :(, but a little of it says that maybe her parents are still out there

I second this as well. The main reason I keep hearing the writers won't touch on the idea of her parents being dead is because this is a kid's show. While I understand that, I believe it's a bit unrealistic to think that there are no other kid shows that have death of family in them. Personally, I'd be fine not even knowing how it happened. Just an episode where AJ talks about the good times she remembers with her ma and pa and finishing how they aren't around any longer would suffice for me.

Or maybe they are alive and decided to leave the farm. Maybe AJ and her parents don't get along or something. Who knows, but I think eventually this will be a topic that will receive its dues.

Edited by ZStrike37
  • Brohoof 2

Am I the only one who wants to see a prequel explaining Celestia and the Nightmare moon thing in great detail or maybe the Celestia and Luna vs Chaos battle? Or just some prequel/flashback involving more back story on Equestria. That is what I would write, my fellow ponies.

-FF

• Brohoof 2

I want to see one of the changelings from the invasion being befriended by the Mane 6. It would be so freakin' sweet and the changeling would be named Wubsy. The moral of the story would be not to judge a book by its cover, every creature deserves friendship blah blah blah.

Also, like in that family episode which I have forgotten the name of, I want to see a series of flashbacks depicting how Celestia/ Luna came to power, how they beat Discord and how Luna went corrupt. Moral of the story would be that if you allow jealousy and anger to overtake you then you'll be sent to the moon. Pretty legitimate moral, pretty legitimate indeed.

• Brohoof 3

I have a couple of ideas.

1. Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo episode with Scootaloo backstory mixed in there.

2. Spike meets his parents and has to choose between either staying with Twilight and the others or going with his parents.

Moral of the Story: Friendship and love have no real measurements. If you're friends/love someone you will always be friends/loved no matter how close or far away you really are.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm I sould probably go with a form of a royal sisters episode. I would also write an epsidoe where Celestia goes on a little pranking spree lol.

Y'know I could see several episodes but these are two that I could literally see being episodes...

The author of daring doo comes for a book signing in Ponyville but he or she is an elderly pony who's never really experienced adventure. So she tries to pull her into adventure but she or he is like "I'm too old" Rainbow dash gets ticked like everything she knows and loves about the series is a lie. Then something epic happens and the author either saves the day or something to that affect. Then its sort of either finding adventure in the everyday or there's a hero in all of us.

Also.... (and this is actually somewhat based on a fanfiction I saw on fanfiction.net called "A secret romance"by Autumn177 at least in the beginning. Thought I"d give credit) Something where Soarin from the Wonderbolts has to hang out in Ponyvile for some reason and Rainbowdash kind of comes to the realization that the wonderbolts are just ponies like them. Throw in a tinsy bit of subtle implied shipping just before he leaves, not too much, just enough that the fans will go nuts.

Those are mine. Not sure why they both involve Rainbowdash, they just do.

• Brohoof 1

All of the ponies pets finally compete against each other since Rainbow dash got a new pet an Opal falls in love with pewee

Twilight becomes mayor of Ponyville over powering her friends and banishing Derpy until he talks normal referencing the people who said Derpy was offensive.

A Daring Do like episode but with Star Wars or Pirates of the Carribean. I mean, what would be more epic than a drunk griffon being chased yelling: "You will always remember that day when you almost caught Jack Griffon!"
  • Brohoof 1

i would make one about turning discord good and maybe him even becoming high up in the royal order ya know ... high up in celestias order *wink*

I highly doubt that would happen. I mean, he's Chaos itself.

And do you really think they could trust him?

Harmony and Chaos are opposites and cannot be together.

Though any Discord episode would be quite interesting.

Looking at what a few said, I agree Applejack needs her own REAL episode.

Why does she have her cutie mark? Just because she likes apples?

Where are her parents?

Much more background on her needs to be revealed. I'd say she may be the least popular of the Mane 6. If they slowly built up and gave her more background, we may actually undwrstand her a bit better.

And heck, does Applejack even have a meme?

I also think we need more episodes looking at Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy's background.

Twilight has the most background so far, and can still be expanded.

Rainbow Dash has NO background that we know, only the race. No family, no home, no backstory.

Fluttershy is somewhat like Dashie, too, but it reveals much more than Rainbow Dash's did.

Pinkamena/Pinkie's parents should be in an episode, too. We haven't seen them at all.

I highly doubt that would happen. I mean, he's Chaos itself.

And do you really think they could trust him?

Harmony and Chaos are opposites and cannot be together.

Though any Discord episode would be quite interesting.

Looking at what a few said, I agree Applejack needs her own REAL episode.

Why does she have her cutie mark? Just because she likes apples?

Where are her parents?

Much more background on her needs to be revealed. I'd say she may be the least popular of the Mane 6. If they slowly built up and gave her more background, we may actually undwrstand her a bit better.

And heck, does Applejack even have a meme?

I also think we need more episodes looking at Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy's background.

Twilight has the most background so far, and can still be expanded.

Rainbow Dash has NO background that we know, only the race. No family, no home, no backstory.

Fluttershy is somewhat like Dashie, too, but it reveals much more than Rainbow Dash's did.

Pinkamena/Pinkie's parents should be in an episode, too. We haven't seen them at all.

Well that depends on how you see the relation ship you could see it as that or It could show that even people with entirely different interests and opinions can still become great friends.

I have a couple of ideas.

1. Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo episode with Scootaloo backstory mixed in there.

2. Spike meets his parents and has to choose between either staying with Twilight and the others or going with his parents.

Moral of the Story: Friendship and love have no real measurements. If you're friends/love someone you will always be friends/loved no matter how close or far away you really are.

#2 is a great idea for an episode.

But i would put it this way: This would be season finale, w 2 episodes. Spike parents found him, and he now needs to choose between Ponyville and his parents. They spend all day with him, but he made his mind that he's going to stay in Ponyville and tell that to Twillight, but Twilight tell him to leave, that he can be replaced, and more mean-hurtful things (non violent of course) and blah blah blah (more drama), obviously Twillight was lying because, she thought it would be best for him to be with his parents, and when he left the room really sad and mad at her, she broke down and sing :( (very emotional scene)

Then, spike tell the other 5 that he decided that he's going to live with his parents, and they can't believe it. So they approach to Twilight ASAP and tell her to convince him to stay, she being stubborn, with pride she tell them that's the best for him, and that she was a getting another assistant anyways and that she will do nothing to stop him (when in the bottom of her heart she wants him to stay). :(

Anyways, at the library, Spike was saying goodbye to everyone and Twillight was nowhere to be found, when he finally proceeds to say goodbye to the mane5, it gets really emotional, specially when he talks with Rarity :( . It would be really cool if Spike and Twilight made a sad emotional duet (just like This Day Aria) as he's leaving with his parents.

Then Princess Celestia find Twillight and tell her that Spike is leaving and and asked why she's not there with the others, and Twi answers that it would be too painful to say good bye to him, and that she has told him mean things to him so he can easily choose to live with his parents, she also tell her that it would be selfish of her part to make him stay.

Then, Princess Celestia tell Twilight that showing your true feelings will never be a form of selfishness, that what she did to him by saying those nasty things was the true selfishness of her, because she only left him with just 1 option. Something clicked in Twilight's brain and she rushed to the library to apologize to him and tell him that she really wanted him to stay, then, i will be up to him to choose whatever he wants, but ...when Twillight gets to the library everyone left, except for the other 5 and they just stare at Twillight with tears in their eyes, and then Twillight say something like: "i'm late" or "he left" or "no" (short lines). And she starts lagrimating and lowers her ears and END. :( :( :(

I know it's sad, but it would be so EPIC, and a cliffhanger too. Everypony will be like watttttttttt???? this can't end this way!!!! or surprised! know I would cry soooooooooooo hard at this episode cuz I care for these characters a lot.

Obviosuly, it won't stay like this. In season4, the mane6 will do a trip to whatever Spike parents live and take him back, of course with Spike parents permission. B)

• Brohoof 1

Magical Ethics

Synopsis: An old, forgotten tome once belonging to Starswirl the Bearded is found deep within the Canterlot archives. This tome contains the most powerful spells known to ponykind, if used in the wrong hands they could potentially have catastrophic results. A magical ethics conference is then held in secret to determine what to do with tome. In attendance will be the most powerful unicorns/alicorns including Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia/Luna/Cadence, Shining armor and Trixie