Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

I wrote this script, and tried to make it fit the episode format as best as I could. It's meant to take place later, in season 3, after Sweetie Belle has learned some magic and Scootaloo has learned to fly. The story is:

• Apple Bloom becomes depressed that she can't fly or do magic, and becomes convinced that her friends don't really want her around anymore.
  • Apple Jack doesn't take kindly to these thoughts, and tells Apple Bloom to buck up and face the apples.
  • Apple Jack gripes to Twilight about it. Twilight tries to be sympathetic to the plight of earth ponies. This does not go over well. Rainbow Dash feels sorry for everyone who isn't a pegasus. This also does not go over well. The friends split up and gripe to their other friends.
  • Soon all Ponyville is upset about the conflict. Ponyville is mostly earth ponies.
  • No one in town will sell Fluttershy carrots for Angel. Fluttershy is sad.
  • Big Mac finds this unacceptable. He goes into town to get a carrot for her. But he can't.
  • He doesn't know what to do, so he sits down in the center of town and won't budge.
  • Derpy joins Big Mac.
  • Et cetera.
  • The street is entirely blocked with ponies sitting down, with a lot of them not knowing why they're doing it except that they're very upset and don't know what else to do.
  • Profit.

Wait... that last step isn't right. I think something else happened. Possibly involving Fluttershy and Big Mac. It's all hazy in my memory.

Edited by Shagbark
  • Brohoof 1

I wrote this script,...

Would work well in most cartoons, but not MLP: Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth ponies all depend on one another and they know it. Also, after Chaos Incarnate failed to divide the Mane Six, I doubt an argument about Applebloom would stand a chance.

Also: Spike starting to grow and mature stimulated by his compassion for those around him rather than greed, paving the way for him and Rarity slowly getting closer ala "Gargoyles" with a kiss at a season finale.

You know, I came up with this idea for an 2-hour special of Friendship is Magic. They should do a crossover with Hasbro's equally popular franchise, Transformers (I like TF better to be honest). Here's how it could go: Posted Image

My Little Pony: Transformers are Magic is a 2-hour crossover between FiM and Transformers. It is the first My Little Pony crossover ever. If it were real, it'd probably air in Season 3.

FULL Sypnosis

A group of military ponies discover a helicopter landed near their base. But the helicopter transforms into a 30-foot tall Decepticon which proceeds to destroy the base. The Decepticon is Shockwave, and he is trying to learn information about the location of The Allspark.

Later, Twilight Sparkle gets a call from AppleJack, who reports to have spotted some sort of 30 foot robot walking in the valley. Twilight looks at her books and discovers a prophecy about 2 races of alien robots, The heroic Autobots, and the evil Decepticons, and they'll soon wage their war on Equestria. She then looks at the sky through a telescope and spots a bunch of meteors crashing in a valley. They open up and show The Autobots. "It's Starting." Twilight says.

AppleJack then spots a strange cube-like object while walking in the woods. It's the Allspark, the life force of the Transformers. She tries to walk back to Ponyville to show her friends what she has, but a fighter jet shows up in front of her. It Transforms into a ruthless Decepticon called Starscream. Starscream attacks AppleJack, demanding the Allspark from her. But Rainbow Dash comes in to fight Starscream, but she is overpowered by the menacing Decepticon. But the Autobot named Bumblebee comes in to save the ponies and fights Starscream. The other ponies arrive to see what's going on, and are amazed. Starscream is forced to retreat.

Bumblebee takes the ponies to meet the other Autobots- Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Arcee. Optimus tells the ponies about the war that destroyed their home planet Cybertron, and how Megatron, the evil Decepticon leader wants the Allspark. Optimus warns them that the other Decepticons will arrive on Equestria in an hour to find Megatron, who was frozen in the Equestrian Ice Age a hundred years ago.

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie go to get the Allspark out of the area and hide it. But they are ambushed by the Decepticons, that have arrived on Equestria. But more troubles arise as Megatron is finally thawed out and free from his icy prison. The newly thawed Megatron then starts attacking Ponyville and captures Princess Celestia. The Autobots and the ponies head to Ponyville to stop Megatron. Rainbow Dash rescues Princess Celestia.

An intense battle between The Autobots and the Decepticons ensues in Ponyville. Rainbow Dash and Ironhide battle Starscream, while Bumblebee and Arcee attack Soundwave and Shockwave. Ratchet dukes it out with Barricade, and Optimus fights Megatron. Megatron eventually pummels Optimus and is about to finish him off, but Rainbow Dash intervenes and attacks Megatron with full force, severly damaging the Decepticon leader. Applejack then hands Optimus the Allspark and shoves it into Megatron's chest, killing him.

Equestria is saved from the Decepticons, and the Autobots become the protectors of Equestria.

The End

Cast

Ponies

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Twilight Sparkle

Spike(not a pony)

Rarity

Fluttershy

Transformers(Autobots)

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Ironhide

Ratchet

Arcee

Transformers(Decepticons)

Megatron

Starscream

Soundwave

Barricade

Shockwave

So, what do you think? Should this idea be a reality?

Edited by gzilla46
  • Brohoof 1

The plot isn't bad it's just that little girls wont like it so you can never hope about it being made but it is quite possible because both shows are from Hasbro.If they give the order this will happen.

Hello, this is Rainbow Dash. I was inspired to come up with this idea from a dream I had last night. Here goes.

Pinkie Pie gets sick with what seems like at first, the average normal flu. But suddenly, when her friends go to check on her, they find Pinkie is twice her normal size. And she's still growing. Pinkie is terrified. They take her to a doctor to find out the diagnosis. It turns out she has a virus they call "Growing Pains". It starts off like a normal flu, then the growing happens. Pinkie Pie, who is now at least 30 feet tall and still growing, the stress of being the size of a giant monster starts making her her insane self, as in this.

Posted Image

Soon, when the Ponyville army decides to take her away for experiments, that was the last straw. Pinkie Pie goes crazy and starts destroying Ponyville. Will the ponies be able to return Pinkie to normal and cure her?

All this was from a weird dream I had.

• Brohoof 1

I loved the idea until the second paragraph.

Cool story, bro. ;)

I have to agree. The first paragraph seemed pretty legit for the show, but the second one didn't really, for a show about the magic of friendship anyways.

But then again, this was based on a dream.

You know, I came up with this idea for an 2-hour special of Friendship is Magic. They should do a crossover with Hasbro's equally popular franchise, Transformers (I like TF better to be honest). Here's how it could go: Posted Image

My Little Pony: Transformers are Magic is a 2-hour crossover between FiM and Transformers. It is the first My Little Pony crossover ever. If it were real, it'd probably air in Season 3.

FULL Sypnosis

A group of military ponies discover a helicopter landed near their base. But the helicopter transforms into a 30-foot tall Decepticon which proceeds to destroy the base. The Decepticon is Shockwave, and he is trying to learn information about the location of The Allspark.

Later, Twilight Sparkle gets a call from AppleJack, who reports to have spotted some sort of 30 foot robot walking in the valley. Twilight looks at her books and discovers a prophecy about 2 races of alien robots, The heroic Autobots, and the evil Decepticons, and they'll soon wage their war on Equestria. She then looks at the sky through a telescope and spots a bunch of meteors crashing in a valley. They open up and show The Autobots. "It's Starting." Twilight says.

AppleJack then spots a strange cube-like object while walking in the woods. It's the Allspark, the life force of the Transformers. She tries to walk back to Ponyville to show her friends what she has, but a fighter jet shows up in front of her. It Transforms into a ruthless Decepticon called Starscream. Starscream attacks AppleJack, demanding the Allspark from her. But Rainbow Dash comes in to fight Starscream, but she is overpowered by the menacing Decepticon. But the Autobot named Bumblebee comes in to save the ponies and fights Starscream. The other ponies arrive to see what's going on, and are amazed. Starscream is forced to retreat.

Bumblebee takes the ponies to meet the other Autobots- Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Arcee. Optimus tells the ponies about the war that destroyed their home planet Cybertron, and how Megatron, the evil Decepticon leader wants the Allspark. Optimus warns them that the other Decepticons will arrive on Equestria in an hour to find Megatron, who was frozen in the Equestrian Ice Age a hundred years ago.

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie go to get the Allspark out of the area and hide it. But they are ambushed by the Decepticons, that have arrived on Equestria. But more troubles arise as Megatron is finally thawed out and free from his icy prison. The newly thawed Megatron then starts attacking Ponyville and captures Princess Celestia. The Autobots and the ponies head to Ponyville to stop Megatron. Rainbow Dash rescues Princess Celestia.

An intense battle between The Autobots and the Decepticons ensues in Ponyville. Rainbow Dash and Ironhide battle Starscream, while Bumblebee and Arcee attack Soundwave and Shockwave. Ratchet dukes it out with Barricade, and Optimus fights Megatron. Megatron eventually pummels Optimus and is about to finish him off, but Rainbow Dash intervenes and attacks Megatron with full force, severly damaging the Decepticon leader. Applejack then hands Optimus the Allspark and shoves it into Megatron's chest, killing him.

Equestria is saved from the Decepticons, and the Autobots become the protectors of Equestria.

The End

Cast

Ponies

Rainbow Dash

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Twilight Sparkle

Spike(not a pony)

Rarity

Fluttershy

Transformers(Autobots)

Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Ironhide

Ratchet

Arcee

Transformers(Decepticons)

Megatron

Starscream

Soundwave

Barricade

Shockwave

So, what do you think? Should this idea be a reality?

Hello, this is Rainbow Dash. I was inspired to come up with this idea from a dream I had last night. Here goes.

Pinkie Pie gets sick with what seems like at first, the average normal flu. But suddenly, when her friends go to check on her, they find Pinkie is twice her normal size. And she's still growing. Pinkie is terrified. They take her to a doctor to find out the diagnosis. It turns out she has a virus they call "Growing Pains". It starts off like a normal flu, then the growing happens. Pinkie Pie, who is now at least 30 feet tall and still growing, the stress of being the size of a giant monster starts making her her insane self, as in this.

Posted Image

Soon, when the Ponyville army decides to take her away for experiments, that was the last straw. Pinkie Pie goes crazy and starts destroying Ponyville. Will the ponies be able to return Pinkie to normal and cure her?

All this was from a weird dream I had.

Your threads have been merged into the more general and massive Episode Ideas thread. Before making a thread, please use the search function in the upper right hand corner to determine if it has already been created.

Scootaloo finds out that she is about to be sent to Cloudsdale to live with her dad and attend summer flight camp for the entire summer. She is nervous because she is far behind her peers in flight ability and anxious because she will be leaving her fellow Crusaders behind for the entire summer. Thanks to some coaching by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, and the support of her friends, she is ready to tackle the challenge of flight camp head on.

Seriously, where is my Scootaloo episode???

• Brohoof 1

This is an idea for a MLP: FiM episode. It’s sort of like an action-magic type of thing, I don’t know how else to describe. It’s called AppleJack and the Gem of Power.

PLOT

Applejack is feeling down today. She’s sad that all the other ponies(except Pinkie Pie)have amazing powers and she has none. Rainbow Dash can fly at supersonic speeds, Twilight can perform magic. But what does she have? Nothing. So, she is walking around the woods to clear her mind when she suddenly spots a strange glowing crystal in the ground. She goes over to look at it, and suddenly, a beam of light engulfs Applejack. She walks home and kicks an apple tree to knock over some apples. But for some reason, she kicked it and the tree broke and fell. Applejack is amazed at what she has done. She is amazed at what she’s done. But then, she discovers she has the ability to fly, even faster than Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash is shocked at what she saw Applejack did and thinks something’s up.

She then goes to see Zecora, who tells Rainbow Dash that Applejack has been affected by a “Dark Gem”. It is a rare gem that gives anyone around it incredible power, such as superhuman strength, flight, ansd telekinesis. But it also makes them start slowly going insane, or worse: slowly become evil. Zecora also tells Rainbow Dash if it goes unchecked, she could become so powerful that she could destroy all of Equestria. There is only one cure: A tea that has been passed down from generations of zebras. She creates it and gives it to Rainbow Dash. But first, Rainbow Dash decides to tell the other ponies to get them to help.

For the next few hours, AppleJack begins growing in power. She’s getting stronger and stronger. She now flies so fast it creates wind up to 100 miles an hour. And she has telekinesis. Rainbow Dash tells Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and even Apple Bloom what’s happening to Applejack. All 5 ponies find Applejack at her house, and they tell her that they need to take her to see Zecora, and that the crystal’s energy might be having a negative effect on Applejack. But Applejack, now on the path toward evil, refuses and thinks the ponies want to take her power away, and she will not allow that. With that, Applejack’s power starts increasing more and more until she starts floating in the air and her telekinesis goes out of control and Applejack starts destroying Ponyville with it.

Princess Celestia arrives and tries to stop her, but Applejack simply tosses her aside. The other ponies try to keep Applejack under control, but Applejack casts a lightning spell, sending lightning raining down on the other ponies, but they get out of the way just in time. As chunks of Ponyville get destroyed, Apple Bloom tries to help her sister, but Applejack accidentally hurts her. Applejack realizes that she actually hurt Apple Bloom. Applejack finally starts to come to her senses when she sees how she hurt her. Realizing that she is losing control of herself and Ponyville is getting destroyed around her, she begs the ponies to make this stop. Rainbow Dash hands the tea cure over to Applejack, which she drinks finally stopping her. Applejack apologizes because things got so out of control. Thankfully, Apple Bloom is just fine. Everything goes back to normal.

It sort of teaches you you don’t need to have special abilities everyone else has to be important.

So, what do you think.

• Brohoof 3

My ideas.

1.Luna drinking tea and eating cupcakes with her sister

2.One with an epic monster battle

3.The Mane 6 falling in love and finding the stallion of their dreams.

4.For the last episode,each mane 6 growing up to full adulthood and achieving their dreams,but never stopping being friends.Sad,Cute and Beautiful

I thought up of an idea. What if they did an episode that revolved around Princess Celestia? Here's a way I think

they could do it.

Evil Celestia is the 2nd episode of the 3rd season (1st being my Transformers crossover) and is the first episode to revolve around Princess Celestia. It's also the second episode where one of the major characters turns evil (1st being Spike in Secret of My Excess)

PLOT

A heat wave has been making Equestria very hot, and all the ponies are trying to find ways to keep cool during the hot hours. This is because of the fact that this is the time of year when the sun is closer to Equestria than ususal. Twilight Sparkle is sending her usual letter to Princess Celestia, but she does not get a response. Twilight suspects that Celestia must’ve been kidnapped, so she gets all the other Mane 6, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity, to go to the castle with her and investigate. They ask a guard where Princess Celestia is, but the guard tells her she’s been acting very strange lately. She has been very tempermental and angry, and her temperature is rising at an alarming rate. The ponies go into the castle and spot Princess Celestia, who is acting weird. It’s too hot to be around her because she is giving off enormous amounts of heat to everything around her. Not even Celestia knows what’s happening to her, so Princess Luna and the other ponies take her to see Zecora.

Zecora reveals that Princess Celestia’s powers revolve around the sun, due in part to her responsibilityof raising the sun every dawn of day. Because of the heat wave coming from the sun, Princess Celestia is absorbing the sun’s rays, making her become more and more powerful than usual. The sun’s super-hot rays are also making her evil. The heat wave temperature eventually increases, causing Princess Celestia to transform. Her tail and mane are now made of fire, and her eyes turn red. She also becomes really evil. Princess Celestia breaks through the roof, and she gains fire powers. Princess Celestia starts burning down buildings in Ponyville. Princess Luna tells the ponies that only the Elements of Harmony can return Princess Celestia to normal. Princess Luna quickly tells the ponies to get the Elements of Harmony and she will keep Princess Celestia busy. Princess Celestia continues burning Ponyville to the ground, and Princess Luna confronts Princess Celestia, who engages Luna in combat. Princess Celestia overpowers Princess Luna, and easily defeats her. Thankfully, the ponies arrive with the Elements of Harmony. Princess Celestia attacks the ponies, but they quickly use the Elements of Harmony on Princess Celestia, returning her to normal. Princess Celestia sincerely apologizes for the damage and destruction she’s caused, and promises to help rebuild. Also, the heat wave finally ends.

Posted Image

So, what do you think?

• Brohoof 4