Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think Twilight did with the Want It-Need It spell?

Eenohay

Remember Lesson Zero? When Twilight casted her Wanted-Needed spell on smarty pants, she claimed it "works every time", wich means she had used it several times in the past.

The question is what for?

I suppose she used it for selling things, ya know, like cheating at an auction and winning thousands of bits!

And also she used it on herself... but I do hope not as strong as in Lesson Zero because that would have been a major problem.

Anyways, think.

Why? She claimed she did.

But I find Twilight to mature to resort to such things, she may have tested it before but I don't think she would have actually used it (she only used it because she was insane xD)

• Brohoof 1

Naw, I reckon she just tested it. It doesn't seem like the sort of this Twilight would do. In the right state of mind I think she would probably realize the consequences of this spell.

If she did use on herself you she probably did it with only a few people around. As we know, spike is a popular test/affect subject. NOT BEING DIRTY. The spell would make them want twilight just for the fact of having her.

After watching the final episode of this season...

I think that Cadance was the pony who taught Twilight the want-it-need-it spell, back when she was her foal-sitter. Cadance's power seems to be a more benign and controlled version of the spell.

When she mentions that it works every time, she probably meant it worked for Cadance every time.

Just a theory!

• Brohoof 1

After watching the final episode of this season...

I think that Cadance was the pony who taught Twilight the want-it-need-it spell, back when she was her foal-sitter. Cadance's power seems to be a more benign and controlled version of the spell.

When she mentions that it works every time, she probably meant it worked for Cadance every time.

Just a theory!

Yeah, I had pretty much the same idea, but you beat me too it. x3
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, you certainly are an asshole. My first response was me thinking you were joking around. Now I know you're a pompous jerk. You're twenty-one, or so you claim, yet you're pretending I somehow offended you with an extremely mild joke? Get real, hypocrite. yes, I write adult stories, it's such a shame that this scares you.

I apologize for being so impolite and brutish, and am truly sincere regardless how you take this reaction. We probably agree that I have a very notable lack of restraint when it comes to my sarcasm, and your post is an apocalypse to me that it has delved to the level of being sardonic, which I must amend immediately.

However with all due respect, I have never had nor do I intend to, have a high appreciation or interest in 'adult stories' regardless of who they are written by, if that name implies what I think it does.

My inclination towards [my assumption of your description of] 'adult stories' has been chiding for a long time, and now I fear mayhaps condescending. It would have been better for me to remain ignorant rather than having any sort of opinion based solely on what I thought they had in them.

I say this because for specific reasons which I will not divulge in public, actually reading them is not an option I consider permissible- again, with all due respect.

Edited by Blue

I apologize for being so impolite and brutish, and am truly sincere regardless how you take this reaction. We probably agree that I have a very notable lack of restraint when it comes to my sarcasm, and your post is an apocalypse to me that it has delved to the level of being sardonic, which I must amend immediately.

However with all due respect, I have never had nor do I intend to, have a high appreciation or interest in 'adult stories' regardless of who they are written by, if that name implies what I think it does.

My inclination towards [my assumption of your description of] 'adult stories' has been chiding for a long time, and now I fear mayhaps condescending. It would have been better for me to remain ignorant rather than having any sort of opinion based solely on what I thought they had in them.

I say this because for specific reasons which I will not divulge in public, actually reading them is not an option I consider permissible- again, with all due respect.

Thank you very much. I, in turn, apologize for stooping to name calling in my post. (I went back and removed it) Like I said, at frist I thought you were just joking around because you may have read something of mine. I fear I took your second post rather badly. I saw it as some kind of personal attack. You have the right to ready only things that you want to read. That is a fact I will not EVER dispute. Similarly, as long as I break no laws, I have the right to write what I want. (bit redundant sounding there) Can i ask that we forget this who exchange too place?

/)

Cindy

Edited by cuteycindyhoney