Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most annoying enemies on games?

Caliboom

Definitely the mindflayers from Demon's Souls.

Long range projectile which freezes you in place? Check.

Follows up said projectile with a grab attack which can be a 1 hit kill if your health is to low, and does this while you are frozen and can do nothing about it? Check.

And they are fought in narrow corridors with little space to avoid them? Checkerooni.

Bonus points for being terrifying.

post-27760-0-57406100-1441114090_thumb.png

One of the most annoying for me are the spiders from Dragon Age: Origins. I'm sorry, but not only are they fairly tough they also scare the shit out of you when you come upon them. Made me so nervous. XD

The magician in Super Mario World from Castles 3 and 7... Gosh he was annoying... Also... Freaking Zubats from Pokémon, yes, they are enemies because once you get one you no longer care but they keep bothering you. Also those guys with spears from Castlevania: Dracula X. The yellow... Things from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons,the Zerg Queen from Starcraft (unless you are using them) and Protoss Templar.

Edited by Infernus

FFIV DS: Behemoths. If you've ever played it, you'll know why. End-boss levels of HP, very high damage, and show up every bloody second in the Lair of the Father. Add in the super-rare save points and the constant ambushes. Yup, hell.

Darksiders: Wraiths (On apocalyptic mode). They can kill you in a split-second from full health with a single, basically unblockable, long-reaching attack. No warning either, and they can be anywhere at once- And even better: They can only be hit at certain times.

LoZ: Floormasters and Wallmaster. 'Nuff said. Also Keese on narrow (sometimes dark) ice-paths.

Golden-Sun: Lost Ages: Dragons. Rediculously high-hitting, very high HP, unholy-high defences, and special attacks which they spam which can nuke your entire team. 

Mystery-Dungeon series: Any enemy in a relatively high-level monster house that spams room-hitting attacks, like earthquake or discharge. Your team barely stands a chance. So many reviver-spams and 98F wipe-outs...Not even mentioning the Luxio Tribe.

Dark Souls: Channelers. Especially in the opening of the Archives. I still shiver at the thought of the power-up crystal skeletons..

• Brohoof 2

Hm...

Fallout: Deathclaws are easy with .50 Explosive Rounds, and Cazadores are useless if you cripple their wings.

Pokemon: Type Advantage. Always remember Type Advantage.

The most annoying enemy I have ever faced was the Hunter Chopper from Half-Life 2. The rapid fire weapon, almost nowhere to take cover, 10 Rockets (Which are Rare in most parts of the game) to take it down, and the annoying sound it makes.

Hm...

Fallout: Deathclaws are easy with .50 Explosive Rounds, and Cazadores are useless if you cripple their wings.

Pokemon: Type Advantage. Always remember Type Advantage.

The most annoying enemy I have ever faced was the Hunter Chopper from Half-Life 2. The rapid fire weapon, almost nowhere to take cover, 10 Rockets (Which are Rare in most parts of the game) to take it down, and the annoying sound it makes.

Oh god the type advantage stuff in Pokemon always annoyed me.