Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask IronM17

IronM17

I know the comic to this video and like it. I like when they make fun about the reason that they are usually wear nothing. 

I was acctually going to post the comic picture but the end of the video made me laugh so..

Ok then what do you think about applejack vs Rainbow Dash?

earth_and_thunder_by_audrarius-d6ew043.j 

"by Audrarius"

I am honestly, I am not so a fan of humanized ponies. 

Me either, I couldn't watch a full episode of EG but I was just pointing out that AJ is Cooler then RD in all aspects haha

1: So who's your favorite background pony?

2: what about this?

heavy_metal_ponies_by_ziom05-d6qb45m.png

"by Ziom05"

• Brohoof 1

Ya he's/she's one of the great's (right up there with AssasinMonkey and Yakovlev-vad"

and the "Derpy's and Carrot Top's journey" is the best ‡)

Yep, but I also like his Blizzard style. I have a t-shirt of his Diablo Discord picture. That was my first MLP related t-shirt. fluttershy_clap.png

Well I bet that was a hell of a shirt right there, I wish I had one. 

The shirt looks really awesome, but I don't wear it often because I wear MLP shirts only on meetups. 

The shirt looks really awesome, but I don't wear it often because I wear MLP shirts only on meetups. 

that's a shame....I bet if you had a T-shirt with that "Heavy Metal Ponies" picture I shown you before even people who don't like the show will think it's a cool top...

that's a shame....I bet if you had a T-shirt with that "Heavy Metal Ponies" picture I shown you before even people who don't like the show will think it's a cool top...

Believe me, when I was in school, it was better to wear nothing with MLP on it. 

What your Fav Deviantart?

Do you like Dance?

Why you love's color of red or black?

What your hobby?

Flutterthrash, FoxinShadow, Ziom05, NCMares, ponyKillerX, Dm29, Cayfie, Adlynh and JohnJoseco

I can't dance, but I like to dance to EDM ... if you can call this dancing cl-rd-laugh.png

I really don't know why I like black and red. I think red is from my childhood when I was a big fan of the fire department (who are always red in germany) and black maybe because it fits to me (no, I am not a gothic or something, but I usually wear black). 

Drawing, vectorize, photographing, hiking and natural science. 

(I Copypasted my question because i wanna know all opinion)

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif i would like to know about your opinion in replacements speaking.

With all the problem of feed overpopulated countries and to stop tearing down natural enviroments to bring meat and vegetables do you think that food suplements like Joylent, synthetic meals and transgenic food are gonna be the food of the future?

people who wish to read books can't get a copy due living in another country plus they fear the book may broken, do you think that the e-books are gonna replace totally the common paper book?

a controversial one: in this generation movies are passing through a decandence, we only see only 

remakes

adaptations

sequels

prequels

spinoffs

reboot

and by the other hand the videogame market has increased it's demand more than ever, what was 30 years ago with random sounds and colorful pixels now it has became in a complex science of creation of a virtual enviroment with better appereance even than real life, the question is now obvious: do you think that Videogames will replace movies in the future? 
  • Brohoof 1

@AngelKiki:

Q1: No, I don't think that food supplements are the food of the future. I also don't hope it because I don't trust this synthetic stuff. I made a school project about genetic modified food and I have seen enough reasons why I don't want such a food.

Q2: I don't like e-reader and I hope and think that they are not the future. I like it more to have a book in my hand and besides, it is healthier for the eyes. And I think that books are to important products for the economy. 

Q3: Same here as the E-Reader. Movies are good for the economy and I guess there is a big different between movies and games. 

• 1 year later...