Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much has MLP changed your life?

Rawzy

I'm curious as to other people's stories on this topic :D

Well, I think about ponies every day now. MLP has altered my philosophical view on life. I've experienced a range of emotions that I wouldn't have otherwise. I found a bunch of awesome music that I enjoy, and I found a community of great people who share my interests and are surprisingly similar to me in any regards. Making friends on here is way easier than any other site I've been on.

In real life, I don't act different than I used to. If you knew me before and after I found this show I doubt you'd notice a difference in me. But that is largely due to my already-fortunate circumstances that have benefitted me throughout my life, so finding this whole thing wasn't too much of a shock. I knew there were some good shows out there but this is definitely something regardless.

• Brohoof 1

It really changed my life a lot because now I am not that depressed anymore! I see the world differently! Plus, it has been a great inspiration to me! Now I can finally smile and not feel insecure :) thank god for Lauren Faust and her wonderful creation, My Little Pony :):D

• Brohoof 1

Listening to MLP Songs such as "Smile" helped me to realize that I actually like music more than I originally thought I di. Now I have 14 fanmade songs and 2 original MLP downloaded on my phone that I listen to every evening.

Before I started liking the MLP Songs, I did not really care for music very much. Every evening my sister would play music on her phone, and I didn't see what she thought was so great about it, but now I know why she likes it so much.

Besides that, I think I have actually become a little more friendly toward other people than I used to be.

I love the show, and it has helped me form so many friendships with the lessons it has taught me. And since the show's original target audience was for young girls, I am a closet brony, so nobody irl knows about me watching the show yet (thank gods.)However the huge downside about this in our lives are the anti-bronies, its sad. They've made groups, hate posts, hate messages, insults (even racial slurs mind you), and worst of all, trolling.  Thats why after you become one with the Brony Army, you keep your profile as low as possible, and do not even mention ANYTHING.

• Brohoof 1

Mlp probably taught me that awesome things can come from anywhere. I never thought that My Little Pony could be so exciting until I started watching the show! It was amazing! I guess it really goes to show you should never judge a book by its cover ( as corny as that saying might be...).

Well, I stumbled across MLP FIM when my god daughter started watching it. That was a couple of years ago when she was three. She still loves it but I love it more! My Dad was sadly diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time and it really helped me. Now, as he comes toward the end of his life, I turn to my ponies for comfort and reassurance. They help in so many ways and I just know that they will always be an important part of my life. It's a hard time right now but they do help me to keep positive, keep smiling and remind me to surround myself with good friends. ❤️❤️❤️

Ponies changed my life immensely, not sure if it the transition was good for me or not. Though I was never happy with the furry fandom before I ditched it for bronydom back in high school, the change left me with a sense of extreme independence.

Also, I would have never met my girlfriend weren't it for ponies... so yeah, I guess it made quite the impact.

• 4 years later...

I'm here, am I not?

The thing that makes me really excited is when I see people that keeps staying here for years, true fans!

I want to be like them! :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1