Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you hug Celestia with fear or without fear?

Bendy

Would you hug Celestia?  

75 users have voted

1. 1. Would you hug Celestia?

• Would not hug her.
    • Hug her. But would be scared.
    • Would hug her without fear.

I would hug her fearfully, but not because of the reason listed in the original post. I wouldn't be afraid that she would do something to me, because I know she is a kind and benevolent ruler. For me it would be like if the Pope asked me for a hug. I wouldn't be afraid he would kill me, so much as I would be afraid to trip or mess up somehow in front of a person so important. My fear would be more of nervousness of meeting and hugging such an important person. I would absolutely hug her, and I could imagine that the hug would feel soft and comforting, but at the same time firm and steadfast.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Fear would be an automatic choice at first because I am pretty much scared of any new person. Especially if I had to hug them. If I knew Celestia well on a personal level, I would most likely be pretty chill about it because Celestia seems pretty chill herself.

With fear, she doesn't know me, and if I bothered her in any way, then she would attempt to decapitate me alive using her magic and then ask Pinkie to bake my head into a cake. So I don't think hugging Celestia would be a very good idea.

With fear, she doesn't know me, and if I bothered her in any way, then she would attempt to decapitate me alive using her magic and then ask Pinkie to bake my head into a cake. So I don't think hugging Celestia would be a very good idea.

I don't believe that this is something Celestia would realistically do.

Unrealistically however, this sort of thing has the makings of a solid gluefic.  

If.. I was able to get over my shyness around people.. then I would definitely hug her without fear. I don't think there's anyway I could be afraid afraid of Tia. Heck.. if I was able to get over my shyness I'd hug Luna too! Cause Luna is just plain AWESOME!!