Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"My Little Pony: Inflatable Pool Toys" Do you think Hasbro would make them?

Goodra

(edited)

I remember I had those things when I was little; I used to always fall off from them xD.

XD, same!

I'd use them just to decorate. I aint to fond of the whole swiming thing, never have liked water that much :unsure:

Same here, dunno what my parents would say if they saw one in the pool when they came home from work.

me gusta lyra seahorse plox

If it becomes conn in season 3 then we might see Hasbro make it.

Posted Image

The Great and Inflatable Trixie? Knockoff or not, I still want one!

Anypony know where I can get one of these? I looked on google shop and nothing came up.

Edited by Big Macintosh
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I want a pool, so that these would exist, so I could ride Pinkie Pie in the pool!

XD, same!

Same here, dunno what my parents would say if they saw one in the pool when they came home from work.

If it becomes conn in season 3 then we might see Hasbro make it.

Posted Image

The Great and Inflatable Trixie? Knockoff or not, I still want one!

Anypony know where I can get one of these? I looked on google shop and nothing came up.

The Great and Inflatable Trixie!

Now, if only Pinkameena Inflatable Pie existed...

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't get why Hasbro can't seem to make decent looking plushies, I see amazing fan made ones so you would think the actual company that makes the real toys could get it right too lol. Anyway, pool toys would be awesome, but I can't see Hasbro making them.

I don't get why Hasbro can't seem to make decent looking plushies, I see amazing fan made ones so you would think the actual company that makes the real toys could get it right too lol. Anyway, pool toys would be awesome, but I can't see Hasbro making them.

It's because they need to be mass produced and the people at Hasbro can only do so much with that, but if they decided to make inflatables, it might be easy to mass produce them because of how much easier they are to make then plushes.

It's because they need to be mass produced and the people at Hasbro can only do so much with that

The mass production thing is true, but in another thread someone pulled up a photo of a mass-produced Scooby Doo that looked very accurate and really good. Hasbro could do better. We believe in you, Hasbro. /)

• Brohoof 1

The mass production thing is true, but in another thread someone pulled up a photo of a mass-produced Scooby Doo that looked very accurate and really good. Hasbro could do better. We believe in you, Hasbro. /)

Yeah, I'm sure Hasbro will get their act together in time, hopefully.