Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a Changeling

Rivulet

what is your favorite food

Changelings feed mostly off of love, but there is a rare case when we can't feed and it only weakens us. Changelings cannot starve. So short answer would be love.

• Brohoof 1

What's your favorite form to change into?

I personally like to change into Fluttershy. Changelings can't do much talking, so being her kinda helps. However, I did see her as her before, which was probably confusing for her.

• Brohoof 1

Wait, your name is Changling 1701? Is that like an ID number in the Changling world or is that your real name?

1701 means I was the 701st changeling in the first month of the year. For short, the tag is c1701. The numbering is different depending on where you're located, as there are multiple places where changelings inhabit, all around the main "base". For example, one base's numbering could be what number you were of a week, in the 52 weeks of the year. So my tag for that base's camp would be c2-226 because of the second week of the year, 226th of that week. I hope I didn't over-complicate things and confuse ya.

post-18984-0-09611400-1381949210.png good morning Mr. Changeling! i am a journalist that works for the canterlot times newspaper, i would like an interview with you

okay i would like to know, how many times you feed?

good morning Mr. Changeling! i am a journalist that works for the canterlot times newspaper, i would like an interview with you

okay i would like to know, how many times you feed?

Hello! Changelings need to feed at least bi-weekly (every two weeks) unless we become unable to do anything because of the lack of energy. If we can't find anyone to feed off of, we can collect a large amount of bugs and wait for them to give off of love for us to feed. With the whole Canterlot wedding thing, we were collecting a mass amount so that we wouldn't be completely useless, and have "emergency" food when we need it. So, short answer, an average changeling feeds once every 13 or 14 days.

post-18984-0-88091500-1381797730.png hmmm interesting, so how does it feel to feed by love?

Hello! Changelings need to feed at least bi-weekly (every two weeks) unless we become unable to do anything because of the lack of energy. If we can't find anyone to feed off of, we can collect a large amount of bugs and wait for them to give off of love for us to feed. With the whole Canterlot wedding thing, we were collecting a mass amount so that we wouldn't be completely useless, and have "emergency" food when we need it. So, short answer, an average changeling feeds once every 13 or 14 days.

Does feeding off of someone sap their love, or do you just pull what's being otherwise wasted?

We'd pull everything we could get. The more the better. Of course, it comes back, but for a temporary time, they're drained of it.

What's Queen Chrysalis like as a ruler?  Is she always evil?

No. The only evil thing she does is plot to steal love. Which, in turn, feeds us. So, all in all, she is barely ever mean to anyone unless it has a benefit.

• Brohoof 1

Hello, I'm RootedWisdom, and I'm here to see you because of a certain changeling I know. Tell me, do you know about a changeling by the name of Mystery? We got separated in EverFree.

No, can't recall the name. I would ask what he looks like, but we both know how that won't help.

Actually, it's a she. And she's a companion of Doctor Whooves, ya know earth pony, time traveler in a blue box.

Ah, I see. If I see any blue box I'll be sure to lay out a trap for this Mr. Hooves. Would jelly babies or fish finger and custard make a better bait for him?

( smiling and laughing) Your kidding right? (Serious face) Get serious, because he's problably two maybe even four steps ahead of that. He's a Time Lord, he has connection with time AND space. So, lay all the traps you want, you might get lucky, yet then again, you might luck out.* walks away in a disappointed manner*

( smiling and laughing) Your kidding right? (Serious face) Get serious, because he's problably two maybe even four steps ahead of that. He's a Time Lord, he has connection with time AND space. So, lay all the traps you want, you might get lucky, yet then again, you might luck out.* walks away in a disappointed manner*

I'm a changeling. I'll simply change into the form of his precious Mystery and lure him in myself. Can't be that hard.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...